{•------»Mental Health Support Space«------•}

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gowonㅣㅐㅍㄷ

Kpop Rookie
Website
gowon-love.carrd.co
Credits
I'm so sorry you had to go through that. As someone with anxiety I can understand how bad that must of felt.
But, the fact that you are able to write about it here shows strength. And I think you can use this strength to bring your 8 back down to a 3. I know self love is a difficult thing to conquer, but you don't always have to do it alone. There will always be someone on these forums who is willing to talk to you. For now I'll tell you this. Try to find a positive coping mechanism that can distract you from the thoughts telling you to do destructive things. Anything to occupy your mind. This has helped me in the past.
Also, I hope that you can slowly stop engaging in any behaviors that hurt you. It's just you brain telling you messed up things. You are a beautiful person inside and out. So please please take care of yourself. And reach out if you do need help. Your life is precious is completely worth living. 💜💜💜💜💜
Thank you. I wrote this honestly thinking no one would reply. But it is hard talking about feelings. Tbh I don't think I would be here, living right now if it wasn't for the ICSM fan sign. But I thank you for writing this and taking time to write it.

lynch.

NOT EVEN GHOSTS ARE THIS EMPTY
Credits
User Title Change
User Title Change
✧ Emo Spongebob ✧
Username Change
TW - unhealthy habits
i've been wanting to lose weight for so long now and i've been wanting toeven more ever since a friend of mine asked me to hang out in a few weeks. so i decided to start exercising for an hour when everybody is asleep so nobody sees me or questions me. im starting to restrict more and i always set myself on a strict schedule that i practically force myself to follow
for the excersize
50 sit ups
30 sec break
50 sit ups
30 sec break
10 push ups
5 minute break
and i repeat the cycle at least 5 more times or until one hour is up
of course i hurt a lot after and i hope i can see progress in at least a month or else i might turn to more unhealthy things.
i just want to look good in front of people. i want to lose as much fat as i can while not looking deathly thin

Lee Rang •ㅅ•

Kpop Groupie
Credits
Hanse
Cya
I'm so sorry you had to go through that. As someone with anxiety I can understand how bad that must of felt.
But, the fact that you are able to write about it here shows strength. And I think you can use this strength to bring your 8 back down to a 3. I know self love is a difficult thing to conquer, but you don't always have to do it alone. There will always be someone on these forums who is willing to talk to you. For now I'll tell you this. Try to find a positive coping mechanism that can distract you from the thoughts telling you to do destructive things. Anything to occupy your mind. This has helped me in the past.
Also, I hope that you can slowly stop engaging in any behaviors that hurt you. It's just you brain telling you messed up things. You are a beautiful person inside and out. So please please take care of yourself. And reach out if you do need help. Your life is precious is completely worth living. 💜💜💜💜💜
I agree, Writing it out is incredibly hard. I figured everything out myself and ended up with more problems than solutions. Talking with someone is the best way if you can bring yourself to do it.

Gowonㅣㅐㅍㄷ

Kpop Rookie
Website
gowon-love.carrd.co
Credits
TW - unhealthy habits
i've been wanting to lose weight for so long now and i've been wanting toeven more ever since a friend of mine asked me to hang out in a few weeks. so i decided to start exercising for an hour when everybody is asleep so nobody sees me or questions me. im starting to restrict more and i always set myself on a strict schedule that i practically force myself to follow
for the excersize
50 sit ups
30 sec break
50 sit ups
30 sec break
10 push ups
5 minute break
of course i hurt a lot after and i hope i can see progress in at least a month or else i might turn to more unhealthy things.
i just want to look good in front of people. i want to lose as much fat as i can while not looking deathly thin
You should lower most of those down. It could harm you 😞 and I bet you are very very beautiful!!!

Gowonㅣㅐㅍㄷ

Kpop Rookie
Website
gowon-love.carrd.co
Credits
I agree, Writing it out is incredibly hard. I figured everything out myself and ended up with more problems than solutions. Talking with someone is the best way if you can bring yourself to do it.
I'm not a great talker. And I tend to put others first, so its really never my place to be talking about mental health.

Lee Rang •ㅅ•

Kpop Groupie
Credits
Hanse
Cya
TW - unhealthy habits
for the excersize
50 sit ups
30 sec break
50 sit ups
30 sec break
10 push ups
5 minute break
I mean, I can't lie and tell you it won't work. But if you push yourself too hard in the end it's gonna do the opposite and end you up eating more later or in the hospital.
a lot of pain =\= good.

LostInTheDream

🧚IᑎᗩᑕTIᐯE🧚
Author
Website
everafterentertainment.carrd.co
Credits
Chaewon
IU
Alice
Kim Man Bong
TW - unhealthy habits
for the excersize
50 sit ups
30 sec break
50 sit ups
30 sec break
10 push ups
5 minute break
#1. I hope you can want to look good for yourself and not for others. But I know how difficult that can be.
#2. I really hope you are still eating properly. 1 hour of exercise is actually good for you. Just please don't push yourself too hard

LostInTheDream

🧚IᑎᗩᑕTIᐯE🧚
Author
Website
Credits
Chaewon
IU
Alice
Kim Man Bong
Something happy!
TW: ED
If you all didn't know, I have been struggling with anorexia for quite a while. Recently my weight hit an all time low of 102.2 lbs (for reference I am 5 foot 5). This was past my goal of 104 lbs, but I decided to go down to 100 lbs.
I was so set on this when everything changed. I was watching a movie called Chemical Hearts. The female lead was stick thin and she was being admired for her body. It made me realize that I didn't have to be a twig to be pretty. I think this is something that was sadly brainwashed into me by kpop.
I decided that night I would stop restricting and let me body find it's natural weight again. I started eating 3 meals a day, snacks, and some of my scary foods. I don't feel as preassured to weigh myself every morning and night. And I just feel less stressed about my body.
I'm not gonna go back up to my highest weight (123 lbs). But maybe get to somewhere between 110-115 lbs. I think I could live with that. I also want to exercise more as I gain weight. So it doesn't look gross.
But yeah, I figured I should update!
I'm on the road to recovery.

Gowonㅣㅐㅍㄷ

Kpop Rookie
Website
gowon-love.carrd.co
Credits
well. I get no one cares. Well thats what I think. But what I actually think is that everyone hates me and they don't want me here. That I'm annoying and that I'm doing everything for attention. No one can make me think thats not true. I just honestly don't understand why people who don't talk to me like my mom, aunt and other friends snd family care everytime I threaten to kill myself. They don't even talk to me. I can't understand why people are like that. When your reading this your probably going to pitty me. And if you do I will think you think im doing it for attention.and no one really cares what I do. No one cares what I say, "Mia. Be like your sister." And "Mia your sister has all A's and you have C's." Am I not good enough for anyone???? Im starting to think so

LostInTheDream

🧚IᑎᗩᑕTIᐯE🧚
Author
Website
Credits
Chaewon
IU
Alice
Kim Man Bong
well. I get no one cares. Well thats what I think. But what I actually think is that everyone hates me and they don't want me here. That I'm annoying and that I'm doing everything for attention. No one can make me think thats not true. I just honestly don't understand why people who don't talk to me like my mom, aunt and other friends snd family care everytime I threaten to kill myself. They don't even talk to me. I can't understand why people are like that. When your reading this your probably going to pitty me. And if you do I will think you think im doing it for attention.and no one really cares what I do. No one cares what I say, "Mia. Be like your sister." And "Mia your sister has all A's and you have C's." Am I not good enough for anyone???? Im starting to think so
You're good enough for me. I have been in your exact place before. And I can tell you, people don't hate you. The chemicals in your brain are trying to tear you down so that you reach this stage. Don't listen to these irrational thoughts. I barely know you, but from what I have seen, you are a really lovely person. If you are sincerely feeling suicidal please call/text your local ******* hotline. 💜

Gowonㅣㅐㅍㄷ

Kpop Rookie
Website
gowon-love.carrd.co
Credits
You're good enough for me. I have been in your exact place before. And I can tell you, people don't hate you. The chemicals in your brain are trying to tear you down so that you reach this stage. Don't listen to these irrational thoughts. I barely know you, but from what I have seen, you are a really lovely person. If you are sincerely feeling suicidal please call/text your local ******* hotline. 💜
You are honestly too nice. ✊

Gowonㅣㅐㅍㄷ

Kpop Rookie
Website
gowon-love.carrd.co
Credits
Well, me and my male friend were on call this morning. And he asked me out. I ended the call and he kept on texting me "Sorry, you don't have to say yes" and I really want to but I just don't think he likes me. It could be a prank because that has happened to me before and if he does hurt me that could be like really really bad. But right now he's on read and I probably have him crying and freaking out right now. So yeah.

LostInTheDream

🧚IᑎᗩᑕTIᐯE🧚
Author
Website
Credits
Chaewon
IU
Alice
Kim Man Bong
Well, me and my male friend were on call this morning. And he asked me out. I ended the call and he kept on texting me "Sorry, you don't have to say yes" and I really want to but I just don't think he likes me. It could be a prank because that has happened to me before and if he does hurt me that could be like really really bad. But right now he's on read and I probably have him crying and freaking out right now. So yeah.
You could always just ask him if it's a prank or not and explain what has happened in the past? It might clarify the situation more for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.