{•------»Mental Health Support Space«------•}

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR
Status
Not open for further replies.

lynch.

NOT EVEN GHOSTS ARE THIS EMPTY
Credits
User Title Change
User Title Change
✧ Emo Spongebob ✧
Username Change
my biggest problem with Twitter right now is MAPs and Zoos. if you don't know or want to know what MAPs and Zoos are, then you are welcome to keep reading or click off. This is gonna be more of a rant because i felt like people should be aware of this.

MAP stands for Minor Attracted Person. MAPs are basically people who decide that being in a romantic relationship with somebody under 18 is okay and that "It's just love". While i strongly believe that love is love and all sexualities are valid, this obviously doesn't sit right with me. Not only is it not a sexuality, but it's a crime. It's sad to see these people genuinely believe these things. I see a lot of MAPs defending themselves by saying that they are "non-contact MAPs", which is extremely stupid because either way, if you are non-contact or not, you still think that this kind of behaviour is okay and you promote it with your pitiful platform. Another defense i see sometimes is when a MAP gets criticized and called out, the MAP will bring their race into the conversation and call the other person racist. It doesn't matter what race you are or what the color of your skin is. if you are doing something wrong and promoting something that is illegal then you should be held accountable for your wrongdoings and you should be called out regardless of what your race or skin color is. MAPs are not valid, and as a member of the LGBTQIA+ community, we do not welcome you. MAPs are not oppressed either.

Zoos (or Zoophiles) are people who think that having a romantic relationship with an animal is okay. It's one thing if you love your pet like how I love my dog, I love my dog so much and I always take such good care of him because he is like a child to me and I would never hurt him, but if you are in a romantic relationship with, for example, a goat, or a dog, then something needs to be done about it because that's disgusting. Again, there is nothing wrong with loving an animal in a non-romantic way, but if you do love an animal in a romantic way then you need to get help. It's not only a crime, but the same "non-contact" defense is used over and over again. I have said it so many times and I have no problem with saying it again: It doesn't matter if you are non-contact or not because you still think this disgusting stuff is okay

I'm sorry if this was a bit too long, I'm pretty upset about this stuff and i'm glad these accounts are being reported and deleted.

red riot114

Maknae
Credits
1X1=1 (To Be One)
Yunho
Jongho
JinJin
my biggest problem with Twitter right now is MAPs and Zoos. if you don't know or want to know what MAPs and Zoos are, then you are welcome to keep reading or click off. This is gonna be more of a rant because i felt like people should be aware of this.

MAP stands for Minor Attracted Person. MAPs are basically people who decide that being in a romantic relationship with somebody under 18 is okay and that "It's just love". While i strongly believe that love is love and all sexualities are valid, this obviously doesn't sit right with me. Not only is it not a sexuality, but it's a crime. It's sad to see these people genuinely believe these things. I see a lot of MAPs defending themselves by saying that they are "non-contact MAPs", which is extremely stupid because either way, if you are non-contact or not, you still think that this kind of behaviour is okay and you promote it with your pitiful platform. Another defense i see sometimes is when a MAP gets criticized and called out, the MAP will bring their race into the conversation and call the other person racist. It doesn't matter what race you are or what the color of your skin is. if you are doing something wrong and promoting something that is illegal then you should be held accountable for your wrongdoings and you should be called out regardless of what your race or skin color is. MAPs are not valid, and as a member of the LGBTQIA+ community, we do not welcome you. MAPs are not oppressed either.

Zoos (or Zoophiles) are people who think that having a romantic relationship with an animal is okay. It's one thing if you love your pet like how I love my dog, I love my dog so much and I always take such good care of him because he is like a child to me and I would never hurt him, but if you are in a romantic relationship with, for example, a goat, or a dog, then something needs to be done about it because that's disgusting. Again, there is nothing wrong with loving an animal in a non-romantic way, but if you do love an animal in a romantic way then you need to get help. It's not only a crime, but the same "non-contact" defense is used over and over again. I have said it so many times and I have no problem with saying it again: It doesn't matter if you are non-contact or not because you still think this disgusting stuff is okay

I'm sorry if this was a bit too long, I'm pretty upset about this stuff and i'm glad these accounts are being reported and deleted.
i am disgusted so much by this

saaylhy

🧣
Author
Website
nahidanahida.carrd.co
Credits
Username Change
Jinx
Levi Ackerman
Kirari Momobami
Ok (I don't want to be anonymous)
As Lostie knows, and some of you know; I was the victim of harassment.
Also my class was a sh!t class. No discipline.
Because of that, I changed schools.
My 'best friend' and my only friend in this class, cried when I told her.
Earlier, she said to me: Will you be able to come back for the third year? (The third is the final level of 'college' in France and the level just before high school.)
How dare she ask this question? I will not go back to a school where I was bullied !!
And why change schools to come back a year later?
For me it is pure selfishness.

LostInTheDream

🧚IᑎᗩᑕTIᐯE🧚
Author
Website
everafterentertainment.carrd.co
Credits
Chaewon
IU
Alice
Kim Man Bong
Ok (I don't want to be anonymous)
As Lostie knows, and some of you know; I was the victim of harassment.
Also my class was a sh!t class. No discipline.
Because of that, I changed schools.
My 'best friend' and my only friend in this class, cried when I told her.
Earlier, she said to me: Will you be able to come back for the third year? (The third is the final level of 'college' in France and the level just before high school.)
How dare she ask this question? I will not go back to a school where I was bullied !!
And why change schools to come back a year later?
For me it is pure selfishness.
You should absolutely do what is best for you. Being harassed is not worth keeping a friendship. Anyways, it's not like you can't hang out outside of school.

Lee Rang •ㅅ•

Kpop Groupie
Credits
Hanse
Cya

ew

saaylhy

🧣
Author
Website
nahidanahida.carrd.co
Credits
Username Change
Jinx
Levi Ackerman
Kirari Momobami
You should absolutely do what is best for you. Being harassed is not worth keeping a friendship. Anyways, it's not like you can't hang out outside of school.
Anyway, I'm not going to risk my school results for Madmoiselle
she asked me to promise her something: that we meet once a month.
Lol if I have too much homework and I don't think about it ???
And also I have the impression that since I told her that I am changing schools, she is angry with me and she wants to make me feel guilty ... but hey, it will pass. Thank you for your precious advice ❤

LostInTheDream

🧚IᑎᗩᑕTIᐯE🧚
Author
Website
Credits
Chaewon
IU
Alice
Kim Man Bong
Anyway, I'm not going to risk my school results for Madmoiselle
she asked me to promise her something: that we meet once a month.
Lol if I have too much homework and I don't think about it ???
And also I have the impression that since I told her that I am changing schools, she is angry with me and she wants to make me feel guilty ... but hey, it will pass. Thank you for your precious advice ❤
💜💜

LostInTheDream

🧚IᑎᗩᑕTIᐯE🧚
Author
Website
Credits
Chaewon
IU
Alice
Kim Man Bong
Kinda need to vent
TW: ED
So recently I feel like my body dysmorphia has gotten a lot worse. Normally when I look in the mirror I think I look grossly skinny. But now when I look at myself I think I only look fat. I have to press on bones to somewhat reassure myself.
When I was at dance tonight I thought I looked huge compared to the rest of the girls. When last week I thought the opposite.
I think my thighs look huge and my stomach all tubby. And this is weird but I hate hate hate the fat/skin that kinda accumulates in your arm pits. It makes me feel disgusted to see that.
I've also fallen back into the bad habit of substituting meals for diet soda. I drank a diet coke for lunch and I wasn't even hungry when it was around 8pm. I forgot how many diet soda can fill you up. And now I'm scared at how much I'm gonna rely on that.
I think I'm gonna spend this last week before my school starts up again to get to my goal weight. I've been on the higher side of my own spectrum, which has been upsetting. My family is going to be gone for about 2 days starting tomorrow because they are moving my brother into his dorm. So I'm planning on using the time to really restrict as much as I can.
I weighed myself today before dance and I was at my original goal weight. I wasn't even happy seeing that. All I could think about was 4 more lbs to go.
And I keep thinking back to a doctor's appointment I had recently. They are making me come back in about a month because I was underweight. What I keep flashing back to is she said 'slightly underweight'. I want to be more than slightly! And I know that 2 lbs were added cause they weighed me when I was wearing clothes. But it just makes me feel gross. I just want to be small and delicate. And only being slightly underweight will not get me there.
Anyways, you don't need to reply if you don't want to. This is just to get out all the thoughts that were crowding my brain. 💜

Lee Rang •ㅅ•

Kpop Groupie
Credits
Hanse
Cya
Kinda need to vent
TW: ED
So recently I feel like my body dysmorphia has gotten a lot worse. Normally when I look in the mirror I think I look grossly skinny. But now when I look at myself I think I only look fat. I have to press on bones to somewhat reassure myself.
When I was at dance tonight I thought I looked huge compared to the rest of the girls. When last week I thought the opposite.
I think my thighs look huge and my stomach all tubby. And this is weird but I hate hate hate the fat/skin that kinda accumulates in your arm pits. It makes me feel disgusted to see that.
I've also fallen back into the bad habit of substituting meals for diet soda. I drank a diet coke for lunch and I wasn't even hungry when it was around 8pm. I forgot how many diet soda can fill you up. And now I'm scared at how much I'm gonna rely on that.
I think I'm gonna spend this last week before my school starts up again to get to my goal weight. I've been on the higher side of my own spectrum, which has been upsetting. My family is going to be gone for about 2 days starting tomorrow because they are moving my brother into his dorm. So I'm planning on using the time to really restrict as much as I can.
I weighed myself today before dance and I was at my original goal weight. I wasn't even happy seeing that. All I could think about was 4 more lbs to go.
And I keep thinking back to a doctor's appointment I had recently. They are making me come back in about a month because I was underweight. What I keep flashing back to is she said 'slightly underweight'. I want to be more than slightly! And I know that 2 lbs were added cause they weighed me when I was wearing clothes. But it just makes me feel gross. I just want to be small and delicate. And only being slightly underweight will not get me there.
Anyways, you don't need to reply if you don't want to. This is just to get out all the thoughts that were crowding my brain. 💜
Well, Thats not good either
if your main goal is to lose weight rather than something else, such as feeling of losing control of something else, It would be better to diet and exercise.
When you don't eat for a long time your body will want to store that as fat in case you cant/wont eat as it wants to keep itself alive. Also just not eating leaves room for something you've probably heard of called seesaw where you do lose that weight after a long while and use the stored fat but then when you gain confidence and start eating again your body just stores it and gains it back.
You've probably heard this before and I'm sorry for repeating it, but it is true!
I also can't be there to stop you, but I definitely don't want you to restrict.

LostInTheDream

🧚IᑎᗩᑕTIᐯE🧚
Author
Website
Credits
Chaewon
IU
Alice
Kim Man Bong
Well, Thats not good either
if your main goal is to lose weight rather than something else, such as feeling of losing control of something else, It would be better to diet and exercise.
When you don't eat for a long time your body will want to store that as fat in case you cant/wont eat as it wants to keep itself alive. Also just not eating leaves room for something you've probably heard of called seesaw where you do lose that weight after a long while and use the stored fat but then when you gain confidence and start eating again your body just stores it and gains it back.
You've probably heard this before and I'm sorry for repeating it, but it is true!
I also can't be there to stop you, but I definitely don't want you to restrict.
Oh don't worry!
Last week I decided to recover. And it's been a success so far. The past 2 days I have eaten 3 meals a day and snacks. Which is a ton more compared to the 1.5 meals I was eating a day. I also went grocery shopping today for myself and I didn't feel guilty buying certain 'scary' foods. I don't know what made me come to the realization. But I always knew it would have to be me that decides when I recover.
So hopefully I can continue this and gain some weight. I don't enjoy looking like a chicken. I'm gonna incoorperate exercise as well so I don't end up all flabby lol.
But thank you so much for your words. It showed me that someone does care about me and this struggle I am attempting to over come. It means a lot that you replied, so thank you! 💜💜

Lee Rang •ㅅ•

Kpop Groupie
Credits
Hanse
Cya
Oh don't worry!
Last week I decided to recover. And it's been a success so far. The past 2 days I have eaten 3 meals a day and snacks. Which is a ton more compared to the 1.5 meals I was eating a day. I also went grocery shopping today for myself and I didn't feel guilty buying certain 'scary' foods. I don't know what made me come to the realization. But I always knew it would have to be me that decides when I recover.
So hopefully I can continue this and gain some weight. I don't enjoy looking like a chicken. I'm gonna incoorperate exercise as well so I don't end up all flabby lol.
But thank you so much for your words. It showed me that someone does care about me and this struggle I am attempting to over come. It means a lot that you replied, so thank you! 💜💜
Ah yay (≧∇≦)
I know its not easy and i'm always here if you need me

Gowonㅣㅐㅍㄷ

Kpop Rookie
Website
gowon-love.carrd.co
Credits
When I was still at in person school, we had a presentation and when it was my turn I got in the front and then I froze. I have social anxiety and I was horrified. And the kids started to laugh at me. So I started crying. And I went to the bathroom and banged my head against the wall for at least 7 minutes. And then a girl, we'll call her Megan came in and saw. She went and told the history teacher. I got sent home and my mom scolded me. I cried until 2 a.m and then I did a not nice thing. I did not leave my room when I got home. And when I went to school they made fun of me. I stopped eating breakfast and then it progressed to eating some ice and marshmallows everyday. And I thought I was the ugliest "thing" to exist. I'm 14 (I put the wrong number for me age) and this recently happend in September. My hurt got from 3 to 10 in a matter of weeks. Right now its at an 8. Ace/spade zoomed with me earlier and.she would say I looked fine. But I wasn't, I thought they (spade) was way prettier than me. And a better danced than me. I want to get better but I just think no one likes me. And I sometimes I do think that is true. If I say I'm fine, im lying. I do, and at any chance I get I will try to go somewhere where no one can find me. Where I'll finally be in peace. But every time I try I get caught. But if you read this all... I'm sorry you had to read my problems.

Lee Rang •ㅅ•

Kpop Groupie
Credits
Hanse
Cya
When I was still at in person school, we had a presentation and when it was my turn I got in the front and then I froze. I have social anxiety and I was horrified. And the kids started to laugh at me. So I started crying. And I went to the bathroom and banged my head against the wall for at least 7 minutes. And then a girl, we'll call her Megan came in and saw. She went and told the history teacher. I got sent home and my mom scolded me. I cried until 2 a.m and then I did a not nice thing. I did not leave my room when I got home. And when I went to school they made fun of me. I stopped eating breakfast and then it progressed to eating some ice and marshmallows everyday. And I thought I was the ugliest "thing" to exist. I'm 14 (I put the wrong number for me age) and this recently happend in September. My hurt got from 3 to 10 in a matter of weeks. Right now its at an 8. Ace/spade zoomed with me earlier and.she would say I looked fine. But I wasn't, I thought they (spade) was way prettier than me. And a better danced than me. I want to get better but I just think no one likes me. And I sometimes I do think that is true. If I say I'm fine, im lying. I do, and at any chance I get I will try to go somewhere where no one can find me. Where I'll finally be in peace. But every time I try I get caught. But if you read this all... I'm sorry you had to read my problems.
You have....A very similar story to mine, Its almost exact actually.
I'm really sorry that it had to happen to you, and I understand you all the way. If you ever want to talk to me about anything my pms are open.

LostInTheDream

🧚IᑎᗩᑕTIᐯE🧚
Author
Website
Credits
Chaewon
IU
Alice
Kim Man Bong
I'm so sorry you had to go through that. As someone with anxiety I can understand how bad that must of felt.
But, the fact that you are able to write about it here shows strength. And I think you can use this strength to bring your 8 back down to a 3. I know self love is a difficult thing to conquer, but you don't always have to do it alone. There will always be someone on these forums who is willing to talk to you. For now I'll tell you this. Try to find a positive coping mechanism that can distract you from the thoughts telling you to do destructive things. Anything to occupy your mind. This has helped me in the past.
Also, I hope that you can slowly stop engaging in any behaviors that hurt you. It's just you brain telling you messed up things. You are a beautiful person inside and out. So please please take care of yourself. And reach out if you do need help. Your life is precious is completely worth living. 💜💜💜💜💜

Status
Not open for further replies.