{•------»Mental Health Support Space«------•}

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR
Status
Not open for further replies.

anmybeloved

silas
Author
Credits
I live on a street with racist trump supporters and in a house with racist homophobes and transphobes. Someone, please, get me out of here. Please I just want to leave. I'm just fucking tired of this happening. My girlfriend lives in Croatia and my best friend lives in the UK but I'm stuck in the FUCKING UNITED STATES WHERE IM CRYING AND SHAKING BECAUSE OF SOMETHING I CANT CONTROL. LIKE DO YOU WANT ME TO TAKE OUT THE IRISH-JAPANESE-FILIPINO IN ME?! IF I COULD I WOULD, IF I COULD JUST BE CIS I WOULD. IF I COULD BE STRAIGHT I WOULD. I DIDN'T CHOSE TO HAVE THIS WHOLE FUCKING ARE AGAINST ME LIKE FOR FUCKS SAKE JUST LET ME BE MYSELF WITHOUT FEARING FOR MY LIFE BECAUSE OF SOMETHING I CANT CONTROL. I'M FUCKING 12 WHY AM I WORRYING ABOUT BEING KILLED FOR FUCKING BEING ALIVE?! LIKE IM FUCKING SORRY IM SORRY IM SORRY BUT I DONT WANT TO GET HURT, JUMPED, MISGENDERED, YELLED SLURS AT, I JUST WANT TO BE LEFT ALONE TO BE MYSELF AND HAVE THE ABILITY TO JUST BE FUCKING HAPPY AND NOT HAVE ANXIETY ABOUT WHETHER I'LL MAKE IT HOME SAFE WHEN I GO OUT FOR 5 MINUTES.

lynch.

NOT EVEN GHOSTS ARE THIS EMPTY
Credits
User Title Change
User Title Change
✧ Emo Spongebob ✧
Username Change
I live on a street with racist trump supporters and in a house with racist homophobes and transphobes. Someone, please, get me out of here. Please I just want to leave. I'm just fucking tired of this happening. My girlfriend lives in Croatia and my best friend lives in the UK but I'm stuck in the FUCKING UNITED STATES WHERE IM CRYING AND SHAKING BECAUSE OF SOMETHING I CANT CONTROL. LIKE DO YOU WANT ME TO TAKE OUT THE IRISH-JAPANESE-FILIPINO IN ME?! IF I COULD I WOULD, IF I COULD JUST BE CIS I WOULD. IF I COULD BE STRAIGHT I WOULD. I DIDN'T CHOSE TO HAVE THIS WHOLE FUCKING ARE AGAINST ME LIKE FOR FUCKS SAKE JUST LET ME BE MYSELF WITHOUT FEARING FOR MY LIFE BECAUSE OF SOMETHING I CANT CONTROL. I'M FUCKING 12 WHY AM I WORRYING ABOUT BEING KILLED FOR FUCKING BEING ALIVE?! LIKE IM FUCKING SORRY IM SORRY IM SORRY BUT I DONT WANT TO GET HURT, JUMPED, MISGENDERED, YELLED SLURS AT, I JUST WANT TO BE LEFT ALONE TO BE MYSELF AND HAVE THE ABILITY TO JUST BE FUCKING HAPPY AND NOT HAVE ANXIETY ABOUT WHETHER I'LL MAKE IT HOME SAFE WHEN I GO OUT FOR 5 MINUTES.
im so sorry you have to go through this. there is a lot of homophobia and transphobia in my family too. i'm also around a lot of tr*mp supporters. i think the most important thing you can do in this situation is to tell somebody you trust about the issues you are having. I know that one of the most difficult things that you will eventually have to do is reach out for help because i'm still struggling to get help. please, if you can, reach out to somebody you know in real life that you can get any kind of help from. if you need to talk or vent or anything, i'm here for you. 💜💜💜💜💜

LostInTheDream

🧚IᑎᗩᑕTIᐯE🧚
Author
Website
everafterentertainment.carrd.co
Credits
Chaewon
IU
Alice
Kim Man Bong
TW: Eating Disorder
You don't have to reply if you don't want to. I just needed a place to rant.

So I had to go to the doctors a couple of days ago for a regular check up. Of course they took my weight and my doctor was all over me. She didn't like how underweight I was and started to interrogate me about my eating habits. I just fucking lied to her face when she asked about how much and what I ate. Then she made me schedule an appointment to come back in a month to get weighed again.
I just wanted to yell in her face 'Hey I have an ED, back the fuck off. I'm an adult I can do what I want'. But of course I didn't do that and made the appointment. I'm gonna have to water load and put heavy shit in my pockets to bring my weight up, cause I have no intention of gaining.
And then my mom found out because I was given a paper that showed my weight and she asked about it. So I had to tell her my weight. Luckily when they weighed me I was wearing very heavy clothing, so I was 3 or so lbs heavier than usual. Kinda weird they didn't subtract for clothing. So I told my mom my weight and she freaked out, even tho that's like 5 lbs heavier than my lowest weight lol. My parent's hadn't been on my ass about this the entire time, and now my doctor fucked it up. I know it's technically my fault for being underweight in the first place, but my irrational ED brain won't accept that. Luckily my parents really haven't been monitoring me at all since, so it's ok.
I'm still trying to meet my goal and I'm getting better at stopping myself from snacking after meals.
I kinda had a shock the other day when I was at my dance class. If you don't know, dance studios typically have 1 wall that is just a huge mirror, so you can see yourself dance. When I was still a kid and dancing I tended to be one of the taller dancers. There was someone who was always skinnier than I. In my dance class are high schoolers that I knew before they entered puberty. Now they all are my height or taller, and have 'womanly' bodies. I looked in the mirror and noticed I was the smallest. It made me really fucking happy. And when I was dancing I noticed how much slimmer my limbs had gotten. My mirror at home kinda sucks. We were doing this one thing were our hands were on our waists and I realized how much smaller and flatter it was compared to when I was actively dancing. I fucking loved it. Loved how skinny I looked. How it made me looks so graceful. Usually I think I look like a plucked chicken. I could feel more bones as I did floor work. And I was so excited this morning to see bruises in places I tend not to get them. I basically lost my outer layer of fat that protected me from those kinds of bruises. Jeez I sound horrible. People who want to lose weight unhealthily, don't listen to me!
Anyways, I kinda needed to rant all this out. Hopefully by the next time I decide to post in here I will be at my goal weight!

lynch.

Credits
User Title Change
User Title Change
✧ Emo Spongebob ✧
Username Change
i woke up from one of my dreams at around 6:30 AM crying because what i dreamt about was disgusting and horrifying. why would my brain make me envision myself in such a position?? it all felt so real, it felt like it had happened before. I want to talk to somebody about it, because i remember all of what happened, but i don't want to trigger anybody. i don't want to make anybody upset, so i should bottle it up. yet again, it never ends well when i bottle things up. i hate myself so much for dreaming about these disgusting things, i hate it so much. i dont even know if i should get help because it was so horrible.

LostInTheDream

🧚IᑎᗩᑕTIᐯE🧚
Author
Website
Credits
Chaewon
IU
Alice
Kim Man Bong
i woke up from one of my dreams at around 6:30 AM crying because what i dreamt about was disgusting and horrifying. why would my brain make me envision myself in such a position?? it all felt so real, it felt like it had happened before. I want to talk to somebody about it, because i remember all of what happened, but i don't want to trigger anybody. i don't want to make anybody upset, so i should bottle it up. yet again, it never ends well when i bottle things up. i hate myself so much for dreaming about these disgusting things, i hate it so much. i dont even know if i should get help because it was so horrible.
Please don't bottle it up. Feel free to talk to me about it if you want to and feel comfortable doing so.

anmybeloved

silas
Author
Credits
TW: Eating Disorder
You don't have to reply if you don't want to. I just needed a place to rant.

So I had to go to the doctors a couple of days ago for a regular check up. Of course they took my weight and my doctor was all over me. She didn't like how underweight I was and started to interrogate me about my eating habits. I just fucking lied to her face when she asked about how much and what I ate. Then she made me schedule an appointment to come back in a month to get weighed again.
I just wanted to yell in her face 'Hey I have an ED, back the fuck off. I'm an adult I can do what I want'. But of course I didn't do that and made the appointment. I'm gonna have to water load and put heavy shit in my pockets to bring my weight up, cause I have no intention of gaining.
And then my mom found out because I was given a paper that showed my weight and she asked about it. So I had to tell her my weight. Luckily when they weighed me I was wearing very heavy clothing, so I was 3 or so lbs heavier than usual. Kinda weird they didn't subtract for clothing. So I told my mom my weight and she freaked out, even tho that's like 5 lbs heavier than my lowest weight lol. My parent's hadn't been on my ass about this the entire time, and now my doctor fucked it up. I know it's technically my fault for being underweight in the first place, but my irrational ED brain won't accept that. Luckily my parents really haven't been monitoring me at all since, so it's ok.
I'm still trying to meet my goal and I'm getting better at stopping myself from snacking after meals.
I kinda had a shock the other day when I was at my dance class. If you don't know, dance studios typically have 1 wall that is just a huge mirror, so you can see yourself dance. When I was still a kid and dancing I tended to be one of the taller dancers. There was someone who was always skinnier than I. In my dance class are high schoolers that I knew before they entered puberty. Now they all are my height or taller, and have 'womanly' bodies. I looked in the mirror and noticed I was the smallest. It made me really fucking happy. And when I was dancing I noticed how much slimmer my limbs had gotten. My mirror at home kinda sucks. We were doing this one thing were our hands were on our waists and I realized how much smaller and flatter it was compared to when I was actively dancing. I fucking loved it. Loved how skinny I looked. How it made me looks so graceful. Usually I think I look like a plucked chicken. I could feel more bones as I did floor work. And I was so excited this morning to see bruises in places I tend not to get them. I basically lost my outer layer of fat that protected me from those kinds of bruises. Jeez I sound horrible. People who want to lose weight unhealthily, don't listen to me!
Anyways, I kinda needed to rant all this out. Hopefully by the next time I decide to post in here I will be at my goal weight!

Well she's a dumb fucking ***** for saying such things without realizing that people have ed's lord, this is the stupidest shit i have ever heard.

LostInTheDream

🧚IᑎᗩᑕTIᐯE🧚
Author
Website
Credits
Chaewon
IU
Alice
Kim Man Bong
Well she's a dumb fucking ***** for saying such things without realizing that people have ed's lord, this is the stupidest shit i have ever heard.
I don't blame her really. She's a doctor and I don't have a history in their files of having an ED. I also didn't say anything, which I probably should. But I didn't want to hear that lecture and make myself feel stupider than I am

anmybeloved

silas
Author
Credits
I don't blame her really. She's a doctor and I don't have a history in their files of having an ED. I also didn't say anything, which I probably should. But I didn't want to hear that lecture and make myself feel stupider than I am
Well i know how hard it is to tell people, but she shouldn't have went on a lecture about your weight. It's not like you chose to have an ED.

anmybeloved

silas
Author
Credits
It's my best friends birthday today... he passed away last year on October 15th, its so weird not having him here, it's hard not having someone to tease and chase around. But i know he's happier, whether he's resting or in a new body, i hope the world treats my Manager-Toshi well /g /srs /ij

lynch.

Credits
User Title Change
User Title Change
✧ Emo Spongebob ✧
Username Change
It's my best friends birthday today... he passed away last year on October 15th, its so weird not having him here, it's hard not having someone to tease and chase around. But i know he's happier, whether he's resting or in a new body, i hope the world treats my Manager-Toshi well /g /srs /ij
i'm so sorry for your loss. my condolences.

Bxngcxn

Kpop Rookie
Website
open.spotify.com
Credits
Winter
I wanted to say this because I have nowhere to share it. I'm a chubby girl and for the most part of my life I didn't mind. With the start quarantine, my mental health declined and I started hating my body to an extreme level where I have multiple times tried to starve myself so I can develope an ED. Even though I know how horrible to have one but my brain sometimes pushes the thought and I act on it. I haven't succeded but I'm still trying. I eat less and my mom thinks I'm just trying to diet. I need help to stop before it's too late.

lynch.

Credits
User Title Change
User Title Change
✧ Emo Spongebob ✧
Username Change
I wanted to say this because I have nowhere to share it. I'm a chubby girl and for the most part of my life I didn't mind. With the start quarantine, my mental health declined and I started hating my body to an extreme level where I have multiple times tried to starve myself so I can develope an ED. Even though I know how horrible to have one but my brain sometimes pushes the thought and I act on it. I haven't succeded but I'm still trying. I eat less and my mom thinks I'm just trying to diet. I need help to stop before it's too late.
i'm experiencing the same thing. i'm trying my best to stop starving myself and just cutting down on how much i eat to a healthy amount. it's difficult to stop. please, don't go through this, it's extremely unhealthy, especially for somebody your age. if you want to lose weight, please don't take an unhealthy route because it only ends up bad in the end. if you need somebody to talk to, i'm here for you.

Bxngcxn

Kpop Rookie
Website
open.spotify.com
Credits
Winter
i'm experiencing the same thing. i'm trying my best to stop starving myself and just cutting down on how much i eat to a healthy amount. it's difficult to stop. please, don't go through this, it's extremely unhealthy, especially for somebody your age. if you want to lose weight, please don't take an unhealthy route because it only ends up bad in the end. if you need somebody to talk to, i'm here for you.

I try but every time I want to eat I just don't. My body is getting used to of it and even though I know it's wrong I can't help it.

LostInTheDream

🧚IᑎᗩᑕTIᐯE🧚
Author
Website
Credits
Chaewon
IU
Alice
Kim Man Bong
I try but every time I want to eat I just don't. My body is getting used to of it and even though I know it's wrong I can't help it.
I sound like a huge hypocrite but please don't starve yourselves. Please don't try to develop an ED.
I've been dealing with one for multiple years and it's ruining my life. It's not worth it.
Both of you are very young and will lose weight as you go through puberty. If you want to lose weight please do it healthily!

lynch.

Credits
User Title Change
User Title Change
✧ Emo Spongebob ✧
Username Change
im sorry that you are going through this.

Bxngcxn

Kpop Rookie
Website
open.spotify.com
Credits
Winter
I sound like a huge hypocrite but please don't starve yourselves. Please don't try to develop an ED.
I've been dealing with one for multiple years and it's ruining my life. It's not worth it.
Both of you are very young and will lose weight as you go through puberty. If you want to lose weight please do it healthily!
I try to lose weight healthily but the fact I'm a picky eater and that I don't have my mom's support makes it difficult

Solarium

Kpop Stan
Author
Credits
Heart Cookies
Box of Chocolates
Berry Tart
Pink Rose
You can always pm me if it gets to hard. Bottling things up is so unhealthy and itz easier to simply vent it out. Im always open for you to pm me, so please do so if you wish! Anytime love, anytime ♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️

lynch.

Credits
User Title Change
User Title Change
✧ Emo Spongebob ✧
Username Change
You can always pm me if it gets to hard. Bottling things up is so unhealthy and itz easier to simply vent it out. Im always open for you to pm me, so please do so if you wish! Anytime love, anytime ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
thank you very much <3<3

Status
Not open for further replies.