{•------»Mental Health Support Space«------•}

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR
Status
Not open for further replies.

🎀♡RYU♡🎀

♡💭𝙻𝙸𝚅𝙴 𝙻𝙰𝚄𝙶𝙷 𝙻𝙾𝚅𝙴 𝙷𝙰𝙴𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙽💭♡
Staff member
Credits
✧ Atsushi Sakurai ✧
Kakucho
Imaushi Wakasa
Madarame Shion
I don't want to but I still do it anyways. I'm sorry
I know how it feels, I’ve been there, you’re just so young and this can have permanent damage for later in life and I don’t want you to suffer from it :/

lynch.

NOT EVEN GHOSTS ARE THIS EMPTY
Credits
User Title Change
User Title Change
✧ Emo Spongebob ✧
Username Change
I know how it feels, I’ve been there, you’re just so young and this can have permanent damage for later in life and I don’t want you to suffer from it :/
It just sucks because last week I started doing it again.. I was always so proud to wake up and tell myself "wow, I've been clean from this for --- weeks", and now all of a sudden this..

rosexoxo

Kpop Fan
Credits
Man, I’m so tired of people acting so superior. Its getting on my last nervre. Like seriously, your jokes aren’t funny and you’re not some empress that gets to walk around and order everyone what to do. Sorry but the world doesn’t evolve around you. There’s so much more I want to say, but I don’t want to be rude. I’m just tired of people acting like this.

rikigoth

Kpop Fan
Website
coffeejimin.carrd.co
Credits
Ni-Ki
Man, I’m so tired of people acting so superior. Its getting on my last nervre. Like seriously, your jokes aren’t funny and you’re not some empress that gets to walk around and order everyone what to do. Sorry but the world doesn’t evolve around you. There’s so much more I want to say, but I don’t want to be rude. I’m just tired of people acting like this.
i feel this bestie

K-fan_2003

𝐿𝑜𝑜𝓀 𝒷𝒶𝒸𝓀 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓈𝓂𝒾𝓁𝑒, 𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓎 𝓌𝑒𝓇𝑒 𝑔𝑜𝑜𝒹 𝓉𝒾𝓂𝑒𝓈
Credits
User Title Change
ON/OFF
Chocolate Cupcake
I agree completely

LemonMomorangé

Kpop Rookie
Credits
If i step to hard "oh do you have an attudide?" Like no mom, I'm wearing platform boots.
"Why aren't you going to eat the food I cooked for you?" I don't know mom, check my health.
"Go make some friends" sorry mom, I'm to self conscious to speak.

rikigoth

Kpop Fan
Website
coffeejimin.carrd.co
Credits
Ni-Ki
i fucking hate my family so much. im scared im gonna relapse because of them after 2 years. i quit cutting 2 years ago and i dont want to go back to it. but im fucking alone. i have no one. no family, no friends, no nothing. no one.

Gwacekpop2

Band Leader
Credits
Tip Toe Pusheen
Sunoo
Excited Cat
✧ JEI (Xiaoting) ✧
i fucking hate my family so much. im scared im gonna relapse because of them after 2 years. i quit cutting 2 years ago and i dont want to go back to it. but im fucking alone. i have no one. no family, no friends, no nothing. no one.
You have the kprofiles community with you~ <3 I'll be here to talk if you need someone to talk to, I can understand on a level on how you feel as well.
Please don't go back to cutting yourself okay? ❤ Stay strong!

Gwacekpop2

Band Leader
Credits
Tip Toe Pusheen
Sunoo
Excited Cat
✧ JEI (Xiaoting) ✧
went downstairs to eat, only to get attacked with accusations by my family. then came upstairs and threw it up.. not on purpose, though. but it happened...
It sounds like a toxic family... I know it's not good advice but if they're going to hurt you like that, maybe avoid them for a while if you can.

rikigoth

Kpop Fan
Website
coffeejimin.carrd.co
Credits
Ni-Ki
If you have your own room? Or just avoid contact with them at all if it's not possible to avoid. Ignoring the things that you know will make you relapse is also I think another way
i have to babysit my brother during the week so no i cant. i stay in my room most of the time anyways and they wonder why i dont hang with them

Gwacekpop2

Band Leader
Credits
Tip Toe Pusheen
Sunoo
Excited Cat
✧ JEI (Xiaoting) ✧
i have to babysit my brother during the week so no i cant. i stay in my room most of the time anyways and they wonder why i dont hang with them
Oh...I'm not exactly sure what to say but I think they should clearly know why. But what I can do is if you need to rant abt the things they do or say to you pm me if you need to, to relieve that feeling.

Idolbunny🐰

♡☀ 𝑌𝑒𝑛𝑙𝑜𝑤 𝐷𝑎𝑦 ☀♡
Credits
Hitomi
User Title Change
MeiQi
Luda
Uhm, i dont know how to say this, but now it would be great to talk with someone for me :c it doesnt that bad, but it affect me

Status
Not open for further replies.