{•------»Mental Health Support Space«------•}

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR
Status
Not open for further replies.

lynch.

NOT EVEN GHOSTS ARE THIS EMPTY
Credits
User Title Change
User Title Change
✧ Emo Spongebob ✧
Username Change
Rant time. Feel free to ignore me haha.

I was going to make this as a profile post but it would be too long. So here I am.

So last night, I finally decided to tell my parents I think I needed professional help again because the last month or so I haven’t been myself and have been feeling very suicidal and attempted a few times.
It took a lot for me to open up to them, because I usually don’t talk to my parents about this stuff because it always ends up the way it did last night. Here’s how our convo went:

Me: So I think I need to see a therapist again or, maybe go spend some time at Talifario(the mental hospital here where I live), because for the last month or so, I haven’t felt safe with myself. I have also tried to kill myself a couple of times...

My mom: *sighs heavily and rolls her eyes* You just need to lose weight. If you weren’t so heavy, you would be happy. And stop trying to act like a fucking teenager. You’re 30 fucking years old, fucking act like it and stop setting a bad example for your kids.

At this point, I am getting irritated and I made eye contact with my dad and he gave me that “just breathe, don’t get mad” look.

Me: Yes, I was happy when I was skinny before...but I was also on meds and they helped some...I’m not acting like a child, I am saying I need help, plus haven’t you been telling me I need help? Every time we get into an argument, the first thing you say is I “need to seek professional help” and here I am, agreeing.

MM: You don’t need help. You’re just trying to get out of taking care of your kids, by getting yourself locked up. Plus, they wouldn’t even take you because they wouldn’t believe the lies you tell. You just need to lose weight and stop sitting on your ass all day.

Me: Omg. Why is everything about my weight? I can’t lose weight when you keep bringing junk food in the house!

MM: You’re the one who buys it.

Me: I FUCKING DON’T. I tell you every goddamn time we go to the store, I’m not buying junk food for the kids, and what do you do? YOU PUT THREE FUCKING BIG BOXES OF BROWNIES IN MY CART BECAUSE RYLAN(my son)NEEDS THEM FOR SCHOOL.

At this point, my mom is calling me an ungrateful child, etc. My dad starts getting on me for “cursing” at my mother. By this time, I am having a full blown panic attack and crying.

“Stop acting like a child. You need to act like your age, lose weight, get a job, get yourself a man, and get on with your life, you’re already ruining your kid’s lives.” My mom says to me.

By this time, I was done. I got up and looked at them. “Fine, I won’t get help. I hope when I eventually die, whether it’s by *******, my eating disorder or something else, I hope you are happy, you want me to lose weight? Fine, don’t cook for me anymore but don’t scream at me when I’m sitting at the dinner table having a panic attack over food. I’m fucking done.”

And today she has been acting all nice to me, as if nothing happened last night. So. I’m done. I won’t get help. I’ll just keep going down the road I am going. I’ll die eventually, I don’t care.​
Your mom is a dumbass. She is inconsiderate and overall a horrible person who obviously has no common sense or any idea on how to treat you with the respect you deserve. You seeking help is extremely brave and it's a huge step for you, and the way she shut you down like that is so f**king messed up. You are strong and amazing Kas, no matter how you look you will always be an amazing person. I hope that you get help you need so that you can be happy and healthy because that's what matters the most. Please please please PM me if you need to because I know it may not seem like it but I care about you a lot. We're all here for you Kas. Stay safe queen 💜💜💜💜💜

taesshlong

Maknae
Website
luvsickluvr.carrd.co
Credits
Minisode1 : Blue Hour
The Book of Us: The Demon
Intak
VOICE: The Future is Now
why am i doing this to myself? i thought i wanted to feel better, to have light-hearted thoughts of him in my head. that's what he wants. can't i give that to him? he was in so, so much fucking pain and here i am, crying and reading his letter. i hardly even fucking knew him. i have no right to mourn. i wish i could know him though, and i wish i could've helped him. fuck. fuck. i miss him so fucking much. i do, i do, i do.

pika_chuu

❤️WH0 CARES❤️
Author
Website
rxseglass.carrd.co
Credits
Sheep Plush
Leona Kingscholar
Undertaker
Denki Kaminari
Last night, someone I thought i was close too, told me she wishes I had succeeded in killing myself the last time I tried and that she hopes I try again soon because I don’t deserve to be alive. I kind of laughed it off, thinking she was joking, but then I knew she was serious when she said I deserved it. When I asked what “it” was, she goes “you know what it is, don’t be stupid” and I was confused, so I kept asking her and she finally said “you deserved the rape that happened to you. That’s what you get for talking to someone else’s boyfriend.” And I just started crying because I couldn’t understand why she was being like this. We weren’t the best of friends but we were pretty good friends in high school and she was one of the first people I told the incident about. I asked her if she really meant that and she said “of course I do. You don’t deserve to be alive or even loved. No one even likes you, people just pretend they do or else you act like this.” And then I blocked her number. But the whole thing has been on my mind all night, it caused me to stay up until 5am this morning, just thinking, that maybe she is right. And I have been thinking about it all morning and the different ways I could do something about it....but it all leads back to one thing, that she’s right and maybe I should just listen to her for once.
kas no😭😭😭😭 dont listen to her! dont at all. your kids love you so much😭

pika_chuu

❤️WH0 CARES❤️
Author
Website
rxseglass.carrd.co
Credits
Sheep Plush
Leona Kingscholar
Undertaker
Denki Kaminari
Rant time. Feel free to ignore me haha.

I was going to make this as a profile post but it would be too long. So here I am.

So last night, I finally decided to tell my parents I think I needed professional help again because the last month or so I haven’t been myself and have been feeling very suicidal and attempted a few times.
It took a lot for me to open up to them, because I usually don’t talk to my parents about this stuff because it always ends up the way it did last night. Here’s how our convo went:

Me: So I think I need to see a therapist again or, maybe go spend some time at Talifario(the mental hospital here where I live), because for the last month or so, I haven’t felt safe with myself. I have also tried to kill myself a couple of times...

My mom: *sighs heavily and rolls her eyes* You just need to lose weight. If you weren’t so heavy, you would be happy. And stop trying to act like a fucking teenager. You’re 30 fucking years old, fucking act like it and stop setting a bad example for your kids.

At this point, I am getting irritated and I made eye contact with my dad and he gave me that “just breathe, don’t get mad” look.

Me: Yes, I was happy when I was skinny before...but I was also on meds and they helped some...I’m not acting like a child, I am saying I need help, plus haven’t you been telling me I need help? Every time we get into an argument, the first thing you say is I “need to seek professional help” and here I am, agreeing.

MM: You don’t need help. You’re just trying to get out of taking care of your kids, by getting yourself locked up. Plus, they wouldn’t even take you because they wouldn’t believe the lies you tell. You just need to lose weight and stop sitting on your ass all day.

Me: Omg. Why is everything about my weight? I can’t lose weight when you keep bringing junk food in the house!

MM: You’re the one who buys it.

Me: I FUCKING DON’T. I tell you every goddamn time we go to the store, I’m not buying junk food for the kids, and what do you do? YOU PUT THREE FUCKING BIG BOXES OF BROWNIES IN MY CART BECAUSE RYLAN(my son)NEEDS THEM FOR SCHOOL.

At this point, my mom is calling me an ungrateful child, etc. My dad starts getting on me for “cursing” at my mother. By this time, I am having a full blown panic attack and crying.

“Stop acting like a child. You need to act like your age, lose weight, get a job, get yourself a man, and get on with your life, you’re already ruining your kid’s lives.” My mom says to me.

By this time, I was done. I got up and looked at them. “Fine, I won’t get help. I hope when I eventually die, whether it’s by *******, my eating disorder or something else, I hope you are happy, you want me to lose weight? Fine, don’t cook for me anymore but don’t scream at me when I’m sitting at the dinner table having a panic attack over food. I’m fucking done.”

And today she has been acting all nice to me, as if nothing happened last night. So. I’m done. I won’t get help. I’ll just keep going down the road I am going. I’ll die eventually, I don’t care.​
Kas i a, so sorry😭😭 you need them out of your life, and your kids lives. I am so so so sorry😭😭

Status
Not open for further replies.