{•------»Mental Health Support Space«------•}

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR
Status
Not open for further replies.

yawnzzn

Band Leader
Credits
CHERRY
My Melody
Kuromi
Pompompurin
there's this person that's really annoying and they won't leave me alone idk how to tell them to go away 😐

sanasideup

divin’ to the galaxy with you
Staff member
Editor
Website
pinkbarbiebandaid.carrd.co
Credits
Sango
AleXa
Eunchae
Garam
there's this person that's really annoying and they won't leave me alone idk how to tell them to go away 😐
you could tell them you need to be by yourself for a bit, maybe? i usually ask people to be quiet, please. if they don't, i tend to get mean, which i need to work on, but hopefully they'll be respectful enough to leave you alone if you just ask.

yunaisms

( :̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:★:]̲̅ :̲̅:̲̅:̲̅ )
Author
Website
bestchongyunmain.carrd.co
Credits
Gorou
Araraki Itto
Sheep Plush
Mong Mong-ie
INHALES
i'm so lonely lmao like i'm no longer allowed to see my friends, hang out w them, spend time w them etc etc outside of school bc my grades r bad. i also can't get a halloween costume, have no phone, no technology access unless it's during school hours or i can convince my mom to let me do some homework, etc. and my mental health is so low it's not even funny- i need to get my dad to get full custody bc i cannot d e a l w this household anymore bro it's so bad

sanasideup

divin’ to the galaxy with you
Staff member
Editor
Website
pinkbarbiebandaid.carrd.co
Credits
Sango
AleXa
Eunchae
Garam
INHALES
i'm so lonely lmao like i'm no longer allowed to see my friends, hang out w them, spend time w them etc etc outside of school bc my grades r bad. i also can't get a halloween costume, have no phone, no technology access unless it's during school hours or i can convince my mom to let me do some homework, etc. and my mental health is so low it's not even funny- i need to get my dad to get full custody bc i cannot d e a l w this household anymore bro it's so bad
I'm so sorry you have to go through that. I dealt with similar, except mine was opposite (I lived with my toxic, cultish dad and step mom), and I k ow how much it sucks. I'm open if you ever wanna talk :)

yunaisms

( :̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:★:]̲̅ :̲̅:̲̅:̲̅ )
Author
Website
bestchongyunmain.carrd.co
Credits
Gorou
Araraki Itto
Sheep Plush
Mong Mong-ie
I'm so sorry you have to go through that. I dealt with similar, except mine was opposite (I lived with my toxic, cultish dad and step mom), and I k ow how much it sucks. I'm open if you ever wanna talk :)
thank u sm ^___^ i'm in the progress of trying to get a court case so custody is given to my dad, my brother is helping me bc he's been thru the same thing

saaylhy

🧣
Author
Website
nahidanahida.carrd.co
Credits
Username Change
Jinx
Levi Ackerman
Kirari Momobami
Hi guys, so -
I'll lock this thread and make a new one bc the original poster isn't online anymore (i miss u tara), bc it is getting too heavy and bc this one was posted almost 1 year ago.
Ty for understanding & stay safe!! <3​

Status
Not open for further replies.