҉  Official Popular/Unpopular Kpop Opinions Thread ҉ 

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

piscesigh

Maknae
Website
twitter.com
Credits
Wooseok
Dean
Woodz
Jungwoo
Unpopular Opinion #1: I feel like NCT latest comebacks are not as good as they were before Simon Says. Becoming worldwide known made them target Western music and it doesn't feel the same anymore, or at least to me, of course.

Unpopular Opinion #2: Many people believe that all there is to YG is Blackpink so they constantly judge saying that YG only cares about visuals when they really are one of the few companies that actually focus on talent, you can see it with groups like 2NE1 where the girls aren't your typical cute korean girls, same with the duo AKMU, iKON and BIGBANG literally got dissed so much in their debuts for not being attractive. Even if the agency itself it's problematic
(and if you're not up to actual news, Seungri isn't a rapist nor filmed girls, Dispatch changed the chats to make it look like that but that's not relevant to this lmao)
the groups and soloists are amazing and really talented.

Unpopular Opinion #3: all Twice's comebacks sound kind of the same just changing visual concepts and slowing or making faster the same beat. Still, they are really talented girls but JYP seems to not let them change their music at all, because Momo's real voice would fit so nice in a girl crush kind of song.

renejayde

Kpop Groupie
Author
Website
twitter.com
Credits
Yuta
Lucas
Jungwoo
Changbin
Unpopular Opinion #1: I feel like NCT latest comebacks are not as good as they were before Simon Says. Becoming worldwide known made them target Western music and it doesn't feel the same anymore, or at least to me, of course.
I agree when it comes to NCT 127, their newer music definitely seems like it was made to appeal more to western audiences and it just doesn't feel the same, which is really disappointing because I really did love some of their earlier music. But I don't feel like the same can be said for the other NCT groups, like of course their sound has changed throughout the years but it feels less forced than it was with 127 (in my opinion at least)

piscesigh

Maknae
Website
twitter.com
Credits
Wooseok
Dean
Woodz
Jungwoo
I agree when it comes to NCT 127, their newer music definitely seems like it was made to appeal more to western audiences and it just doesn't feel the same, which is really disappointing because I really did love some of their earlier music. But I don't feel like the same can be said for the other NCT groups, like of course their sound has changed throughout the years but it feels less forced than it was with 127 (in my opinion at least)
Agree! Was just generalizing but NCT Dream seems to have kept their style (except maybe for DNYL).

~moonlight tea~

Face of The Group
Credits
Eunsang
Hyeongjun
Hangyul
Dohyun
4th Gen is superior.

Boom by NCT DREAM wasn't that good

Saturday is so underrated, and if they weren't under YG (partly), they'd at least have some recognition and fame.

Reactions: ONF

~moonlight tea~

Face of The Group
Credits
Eunsang
Hyeongjun
Hangyul
Dohyun
AB6IX is the best thing we got out of PD101 Season 2. Daniel flopped. Guaulin flopped. Jisung flopped. Nu'est flopped. It's so sad thinking how talented all the boys are. They deserve better. Everyone hated on Wanna One, and now they don't respect the after groups and say how they miss Wanna One. Wannables just don't know what they want. I hope this doesn't happen to IZ*ONE once they disband. Good thing X1 has 5 years.

Credits
Y
Seungmin
Jeong Sewoon
- I actually prefer Hyeongjun singing than rapping. He has such a really good singing voice, but his rapping for me is a total no no.
- I used to be a Felix stan but then as months passed, there’s just something about him that made me stopped getting into him.
- SF9 is one of the most underrated groups ever.
- Got7’s rapline is very weak.
- I really liked un village by Baekhyun!
- Twilight is better than Valkyrie

Saffron

Kpop Fan
Credits
Joohoney
Xiao Jun
Shownu
Lucas
- I actually prefer Hyeongjun singing than rapping. He has such a really good singing voice, but his rapping for me is a total no no.
- I used to be a Felix stan but then as months passed, there’s just something about him that made me stopped getting into him.
- SF9 is one of the most underrated groups ever.
- Got7’s rapline is very weak.
- I really liked un village by Baekhyun!
- Twilight is better than Valkyrie
People didn't like UN Village? It's such a bop!

Ravixtu

Kpop Groupie
Website
twitter.com
Credits
Haneul
Hanse
New
Go Won
i feel like temporary groups are not the best thing, as an 1the9 stan it makes me really upset knowing they only have a 1 year contract and haven't even had one comeback, just their debut. and knowing there isn't enough time for them to comeback makes me sad. ofcourse the trainees anticipating in the survival shows know their group won't be forever, but some contracts are REALLY short. atleast let the company see if maybe they could go longer and get more promotions? it's hard to explain the struggle but i hope ya get me

B

blink

i feel like temporary groups are not the best thing, as an 1the9 stan it makes me really upset knowing they only have a 1 year contract and haven't even had one comeback, just their debut. and knowing there isn't enough time for them to comeback makes me sad. ofcourse the trainees anticipating in the survival shows know their group won't be forever, but some contracts are REALLY short. atleast let the company see if maybe they could go longer and get more promotions? it's hard to explain the struggle but i hope ya get me
Yeah, I agree w you.