҉  Official Popular/Unpopular Kpop Opinions Thread ҉ 

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR
B

blink

Sasaeng fans out there could literally kidnap them ;-;
But I mean I'll be rooting for them if they're doing the right thing and it's their choice. Criticizing... Well that can be a factor of growth or something bad, depending on how someone takes it. But I agree on the unhealthy diet and practicing for 40 hours a day is unhealthy for minors (And most adults).
Exactly, it could really traumatize them too.
Well, they are technically kids so they will mess up, and people will NOT take it lightly. People will bash the kid non stop...
True but people usually take it bad. Some use it to improve while others don't...

Credits
Mingi
Lee Know
Hongjoong
Yeosang
Exactly, it could really traumatize them too.
Well, they are technically kids so they will mess up, and people will NOT take it lightly. People will bash the kid non stop...
True but people usually take it bad. Some use it to improve while others don't...
Yeah. I get it. The people who improved... it's hard to not get the scars... the words etched in your memories no matter how many positive words you've listened to or written to. It's a horrible experience where everyone, no matter what age, size, career, or school they go to receives. The worst thing about it is that once you've gotten at least one negative feedback... You can never be the old you. Whenever you hear something negative, you'd link it to you immediately, thinking that you're the worst person on Earth... Which is why I hope those poor children wouldn't read the feedbacks because feedbacks are a scary thing.

B

blink

Yeah. I get it. The people who improved... it's hard to not get the scars... the words etched in your memories no matter how many positive words you've listened to or written to. It's a horrible experience where everyone, no matter what age, size, career, or school they go to receives. The worst thing about it is that once you've gotten at least one negative feedback... You can never be the old you. Whenever you hear something negative, you'd link it to you immediately, thinking that you're the worst person on Earth... Which is why I hope those poor children wouldn't read the feedbacks because feedbacks are a scary thing.
EXACTLY....

Sis, u good?

mashikyukyu

Maknae
Website
www.pinterest.ch
Credits
Dowoon
Seunghun
New
Woong
GOT7 have a weak rap line, especially because they're all foreigners
BTS is always compared to EXO and vice versa but it's clear EXO have the upperhand because their music is superior and they are musical legends in the industry (and yes, ik they groups are friends)
Almost the majority of the trainees these days are untalented, without dedication and are only in it for the clout

Thats all i can think up rn

B

blink

GOT7 have a weak rap line, especially because they're all foreigners
Almost the majority of the trainees these days are untalented, without dedication and are only in it for the clout

Thats all i can think up rn
While I agree that GOT7 has a weak rapline, it's not bc they are foreigners lol. Imo of course

I agree without the clout part. A lot of trainees I see are not really talented and are only chosen for their visuals because that's how South Korea is. It sucks because there's some really good trainees that are not getting the same chance as them just for their appearance.

mashikyukyu

Maknae
Website
www.pinterest.ch
Credits
Dowoon
Seunghun
New
Woong
I will stand by this forever, sis. Even the groups that are underrated but have been around since 2010-2012, like B1A4 for example
exactlyyy
you never see the fandom causing trouble, and you can clearly see the well-rounded relationship they have with B1A4 themselves, from debut to now