҉  Official Popular/Unpopular Kpop Opinions Thread ҉ 

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Saffron

Kpop Fan
Credits
Joohoney
Xiao Jun
Shownu
Lucas
1. I don't like Kai's style of dancing at all, it looks so jerky and awkward. But I think he is beautiful.
2. I think Jenny, Irene and Yeri are very lazy stage performers. My eye is always drawn to them because of this and it makes me sad when the other members are trying very hard and they aren't.
3. I hate Fake Love. It's a bad song and one of the worst BTS has done, I was sad that was the song that they promoted so much because that was when they were blowing up so much.
4. I didn't like RM's mixtape at all. It was the weakest of the three solos.
5. I hate it when boy groups cover girl group songs and have to dress as women and be silly. It feels like they're making the gg a joke when so many gg cover boy songs without having to dress up or act silly.
6. I don't like Sehun. No reason. I just don't like him.

Probably very unpopular but I wanted to get them off my chest haha.

Credits
Mingi
Lee Know
Hongjoong
Yeosang
1. I don't like Kai's style of dancing at all, it looks so jerky and awkward. But I think he is beautiful.
2. I think Jenny, Irene and Yeri are very lazy stage performers. My eye is always drawn to them because of this and it makes me sad when the other members are trying very hard and they aren't.
3. I hate Fake Love. It's a bad song and one of the worst BTS has done, I was sad that was the song that they promoted so much because that was when they were blowing up so much.
4. I didn't like RM's mixtape at all. It was the weakest of the three solos.
5. I hate it when boy groups cover girl group songs and have to dress as women and be silly. It feels like they're making the gg a joke when so many gg cover boy songs without having to dress up or act silly.
6. I don't like Sehun. No reason. I just don't like him.

Probably very unpopular but I wanted to get them off my chest haha.
Fake Love wasn't that bad; I liked the MV, but I get what you mean.

Saffron

Kpop Fan
Credits
Joohoney
Xiao Jun
Shownu
Lucas
Fake Love wasn't that bad; I liked the MV, but I get what you mean.
It's just a personal preference. I really liked the MV (Hobi snickers pile, Yoongi smirk 😍) but even those first few notes just give me a negative feeling. I love BTS but that song just wasn't my jam. (Except for WHY YOU SAD?? IDK NAN MOLLA😂😘)

Disregarded

Face of The Group
Credits
CL
Chen
Lay
Jungwoo
Companies should treat their already existing groups/idols right before making new ones. Promoting some 'older' groups will give them money, like I just don't understand. JYP note: they've just just debuted like 2 groups. ITZY had their 1st comeback and Stray Kids still feel like they came out a minute ago. They will probably loose more money debuting new groups than promoting already exisiting ones in the west if they really want that, I don't know what's not clicking. Like 🤡

Credits
Mingi
Lee Know
Hongjoong
Yeosang
It's just a personal preference. I really liked the MV (Hobi snickers pile, Yoongi smirk 😍) but even those first few notes just give me a negative feeling. I love BTS but that song just wasn't my jam. (Except for WHY YOU SAD?? IDK NAN MOLLA😂😘)
Oh yeah, Namjoon's line will be marked in my memories forever XDDD

Disregarded

Face of The Group
Credits
CL
Chen
Lay
Jungwoo
Companies should treat their already existing groups/idols right before making new ones. Promoting some 'older' groups will give them money, like I just don't understand. JYP note: they've just just debuted like 2 groups. ITZY had their 1st comeback and Stray Kids still feel like they came out a minute ago. They will probably loose more money debuting new groups than promoting already exisiting ones in the west if they really want that, I don't know what's not clicking. Like 🤡
That whole opinion was also about SM 👀

Credits
Mingi
Lee Know
Hongjoong
Yeosang
I don't really get the visual position neither the maknae one. I know that in South Korea age is important but in groups a maknae should not really be considered a position but a given fact.
Mmm... True, the visual one... everyone has their own opinions, and as for maknaes... :) I don't even know ahaha

Credits
Mingi
Lee Know
Hongjoong
Yeosang
Yep, they're all visuals more or less and beauty is subjective. For the maknae; I don't understand how it really contributes as an official position. Like what do maknaes do in a group? (more to the music/performance part of it)
Perhaps......... more luv. No just kidding; all of them should get love. Perhaps it's just a fact although they never specify who's the oldest....

M

myheartizomg

Perhaps......... more luv. No just kidding; all of them should get love. Perhaps it's just a fact although they never specify who's the oldest....
I personally think it exists entirely for decorative purposes 😂 Not that there's anything wrong with it, I'm not against it, I just don't think it contributes to anything but to appeal fans with cutesy behaviors but there are always exceptions.
True we never see a 'hyung' to the oldest member as an official position.

Credits
Mingi
Lee Know
Hongjoong
Yeosang
I personally think it exists entirely for decorative purposes 😂 Not that there's anything wrong with it, I'm not against it, I just don't think it contributes to anything but to appeal fans with cutesy behaviors but there are always exceptions.
True we never see a 'hyung' to the oldest member as an official position.
Mhm... I don't know why but my brain continues to tell me that the position of maknae is for us to forgive him/her in case anything happens but I don't think that's the case.
And yeah, think about the poor youngest members XDDDD

B

blink

'P nation' is not a second chance for mistreated idols,it's just a company. People treat that company as an orphanage almost because Hyuna and E'dawn are there ( Which got kicked outta Cube ) Some people think that it's the 'superior' company when NONE of their idols had even a SINGLE debut yet.

B

blink

No idea if this is unpopular or not but...

Underage girls/boys shouldn't debut. It's weird. There's creepy people out here. Ent. companies be debuting freaking 14 yr olds. Which are NOT suited for this kind of lifestyle, as in Practicing for 18 hrs, performing non-stop going on tour, dieting and malicious comments from the public. These kids are going to be criticized for their appearance, which can lead to issues such as low self-esteem, anxiety and other unfortunate issues. They might even hurt themselves pretty badly and damage their health while practicing, and sleeping for atleast 1 hr, 2 hrs max sometimes. This can hurt their growth since their bodies are still developing.

Credits
Mingi
Lee Know
Hongjoong
Yeosang

Underage girls/boys shouldn't debut. It's weird. There's creepy people out here. Ent. companies be debuting freaking 14 yr olds. Which are NOT suited for this kind of lifestyle, as in Practicing for 18 hrs, performing non-stop going on tour, dieting and malicious comments from the public. These kids are going to be criticized for their appearance, which can lead to issues such as low self-esteem, anxiety and other unfortunate issues. They might even hurt themselves pretty badly and damage their health while practicing, and sleeping for atleast 1 hr, 2 hrs max sometimes. This can hurt their growth since their bodies are still developing.
Sasaeng fans out there could literally kidnap them ;-;
But I mean I'll be rooting for them if they're doing the right thing and it's their choice. Criticizing... Well that can be a factor of growth or something bad, depending on how someone takes it. But I agree on the unhealthy diet and practicing for 40 hours a day is unhealthy for minors (And most adults).

Elina xi

CEO
Credits
Minho
Suho
Hoshi
Chen

This is a popular opinion. I agree completely.