҉  Official Popular/Unpopular Kpop Opinions Thread ҉ 

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR
B

blink

ikr, i really waited for pristin's comeback... and really wished that they can comeback full-team. but when kyla made personal insta acc, i knew either she'll left pristin or pristin will disbanded😫
Ughh, i loved Kyla. It's disappointing that people didn't like her just bc of her appearance.
Yes. I agree, however I’m supporting all of the guys individually, and I’m just glad they’re continuing to make music instead of just disappearing off the face of the earth like some group members do when their groups disband.
That's great, did you hear Yongguk's " hikikomori" ? Same here, i'm supporting their solo activities but it's kinda difficult to keep up.
Exactly. I got into B.A.P right after Yongguk their leader had already left and it was one way out for them from that time. They became my bias group so quick but so late :(
Yeah, it's unfortunate when something like disbandment or a member leaving is in the midst you when are getting into them.

honeycove

Stan Red Velvet
Credits
Username Change
User Title Change
IM
Jisun
Ughh, i loved Kyla. It's disappointing that people didn't like her just bc of her appearance.

That's great, did you hear Yongguk's " hikikomori" ? Same here, i'm supporting their solo activities but it's kinda difficult to keep up.

Yeah, it's unfortunate when something like disbandment or a member leaving is in the midst you when are getting into them.
Yes, I have. I have all of Yongguk’s songs on my music player. He dropped teasers for a comeback at the end of this month too, I’m excited.

B

blink

Tbh, he’s the only one I’ve really kept up with. Not dissing Zelo, Youngjae or Daehyun, because all of their stuff was awesome but idk, I kind of miss them being in B.A.P
I've kinda kept up w Dongup but yeah, they were better as a whole. That's what made B.A.P so great

M

myheartizomg

The guys of B.A.P still have contact with each other and that's something hopeful for a future reunion they have also even mentioned themselves before. They won't be B.A.P anymore because TS owns that name but they'll still be our boys 💚

Disregarded

Face of The Group
Credits
CL
Chen
Lay
Jungwoo
Okay, so, I'm here with more opinions, because that's where I get the most replies 😆
1. Non-blinks should stop using Jisoo as an excuse to hate on other members.
2. Big 3 girl groups have such a bad management teams that I'm just shook. It's been half a year and Twice already had a comeback and two Japanese MVs, Blackpink is getting a comeback per year and doesn't have tv appearances in between and Red Velvet is not well promoted. Like, what are y'all doing?
3. Red Velvet's stylists should just get fired at this point.
4. Somi's debut sounded like Disney star trying to get big in music industry.
5. Cube is trying to make little Hyunas in their groups, both in rapping style (Soyeon - you can compare her rapping style before debut in unpretty rapstar and now) and in looks (Soojin) and it doesn't work.
6. Not stanning a group, because of their fanbase is a good enough reason.
That's all I could think of rn. Hope y'all having fun

Kihyun

Maknae
Credits
Han
Soodam
Jeongyeon
The8
Okay, so, I'm here with more opinions, because that's where I get the most replies 😆
1. Non-blinks should stop using Jisoo as an excuse to hate on other members.
2. Big 3 girl groups have such a bad management teams that I'm just shook. It's been half a year and Twice already had a comeback and two Japanese MVs, Blackpink is getting a comeback per year and doesn't have tv appearances in between and Red Velvet is not well promoted. Like, what are y'all doing?
3. Red Velvet's stylists should just get fired at this point.
4. Somi's debut sounded like Disney star trying to get big in music industry.
5. Cube is trying to make little Hyunas in their groups, both in rapping style (Soyeon - you can compare her rapping style before debut in unpretty rapstar and now) and in looks (Soojin) and it doesn't work.
6. Not stanning a group, because of their fanbase is a good enough reason.
That's all I could think of rn. Hope y'all having fun
I agree a bit too much.

honeycove

Stan Red Velvet
Credits
Username Change
User Title Change
IM
Jisun
The guys of B.A.P still have contact with each other and that's something hopeful for a future reunion they have also even mentioned themselves before. They won't be B.A.P anymore because TS owns that name but they'll still be our boys 💚
I hope but idk, with Himchan’s trial, it might be just the five of them instead of the six of them :(

M

myheartizomg

An unpopular opinion of mine ;
Monsta X Rodeo >> Monsta X Alligator
Alligator reminds me too much of Shoot Out and I'd love to see a music video of Rodeo 😓

Disregarded

Face of The Group
Credits
CL
Chen
Lay
Jungwoo
I remember one episode when there was a guy molesting his son and they were like "Haha right". Like, I was so disgusted and shocked. How can Koreans still watch that? 😳