҉  Official Popular/Unpopular Kpop Opinions Thread ҉ 

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

pika_chuu

❤️WH0 CARES❤️
Author
Website
rxseglass.carrd.co
Credits
Sheep Plush
Leona Kingscholar
Undertaker
Denki Kaminari
I love Dreamcatcher, but they aren't the first group to do the horror concept, VIXX was, it's a common misconception. Voodoo Doll, one of VIXX's most popular horror themed songs, was made in 2013, a year before Dreamcatcher debuted. In other words, VIXX is amazing<3

🎀♡RYU♡🎀

🤪‼️ᗩYE ᗪOᗰIᑎO‼️🤪
Staff member
Credits
✧ Atsushi Sakurai ✧
Kakucho
Imaushi Wakasa
Madarame Shion
I love Dreamcatcher, but they aren't the first group to do the horror concept, VIXX was, it's a common misconception. Voodoo Doll, one of VIXX's most popular horror themed songs, was made in 2013, a year before Dreamcatcher debuted. In other words, VIXX is amazing<3
Yeah, they also aren’t the first group to add a “rock” concept to their music either, B.A.P had songs like that & debuted in 2012 but all three groups are amazing

babyz

ꋪꍟꂚ 🫶💙
Staff member
iShop Manager
Editor
Author
V.I.P.
Website
minailin.carrd.co
Credits
✧ Simon Riley ✧
✧ Captain Price ✧
There have been theories that he smokes, because there have been pictures with him having things that look like e-cigarettes. Clearly, he's been smoking for a while, and that's fine because he's an adult. The problem we should be focusing on is the sasaeng who illegally took the photo, without his consent. Is that not a more pressing issue here? I mean, I understand the concern of the people who are saying it's bad for his health, as I have a family member who used to smoke but quit, and so I know that it can cause problems. However, these people wouldn't have even known if this person, did not, again, illegally take the photo without his consent. I don't want to hear anything about his "public image" because he wasn't even aware he was being photographed.
Yeah being illegally photographed without your consent is as messed up but he's going to be more judged for what he's being exposed, especially by antis and trolls, unfortunately. I don't approve of smoking as an action neither cos it's harmful for someone's health and since he's a singer it could be extra damaging tho it's not my or anyone else's business to call him out on it.
The person who took these photos should also be held accountable.

🎀♡RYU♡🎀

🤪‼️ᗩYE ᗪOᗰIᑎO‼️🤪
Staff member
Credits
✧ Atsushi Sakurai ✧
Kakucho
Imaushi Wakasa
Madarame Shion
Interestingly enough V was photographed smoking at Grammy's yesterday. I better not see anybody lecture a grown man about what he should or should not do about it :)
That just makes him 10 times sexier in my book 🥵

sanasideup

divin’ to the galaxy with you
Staff member
Editor
Website
pinkbarbiebandaid.carrd.co
Credits
Sango
AleXa
Eunchae
Garam
dreamcatcher debuted in 2017! minx debuted in 2014, but they had a cuteish concept and were minus gahyeon and handong /nm

sanasideup

divin’ to the galaxy with you
Staff member
Editor
Website
pinkbarbiebandaid.carrd.co
Credits
Sango
AleXa
Eunchae
Garam
Jimin of BTS irritates me. I can't exactly pinpoint it, but it's something about his behavior. Like it always seems like he's trying to take the spotlight.
Yes he's super talented and all and deserves praise for that, but he just irks me.
i get what you're saying. he was my bias when i stanned bts - and even my ult bias for a long time - but now when i see him, i'm just filled w rage, idk-