҉  Official Popular/Unpopular Kpop Opinions Thread ҉ 

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

sanasideup

divin’ to the galaxy with you
Staff member
Editor
Website
pinkbarbiebandaid.carrd.co
Credits
Sango
AleXa
Eunchae
Garam
kpop songs i associate w my queerness, pt 1 (?)
1. rainbow - twice (this one more than any other)
2. heart attack - chuu
3. hot potato - n.flying
4. can't you see me - txt
5. run away - txt
6. invu - taeyeon ("so i can't love you, even tho i do" gets me every time)
7. shutdown - moonbyul ft seori
8. mixtape: oh - skz
9. sorry, i love you - skz
10. tomboy - (g)i-dle ("it's neither man nor woman," hell yeah)

pika_chuu

❤️WH0 CARES❤️
Author
Website
rxseglass.carrd.co
Credits
Sheep Plush
Leona Kingscholar
Undertaker
Denki Kaminari
2. heart attack - chuu
3. hot potato - n.flying
5. run away - txt
oh my god - (g)i-dle
all in - monsta x
touch - anda
wish tree - red velvet
159cm - tenny (omg go listen to this rn, not only is the mv depicting a lesbian relationship, the song is amazing)
one more day - sistar
um oh ah yeh - mamamoo
pleasee don't - k.will

sanasideup

Staff member
Editor
Website
Credits
Sango
AleXa
Eunchae
Garam
2. heart attack - chuu
3. hot potato - n.flying
5. run away - txt
i thought of another one lol.

11. eleven - ive ("something blooms inside of me," "i didn't know my heart could be so colorful" makes me think of gay awakenings, but in a more poetic way lol)

sanasideup

Staff member
Editor
Website
Credits
Sango
AleXa
Eunchae
Garam
oh my god - (g)i-dle
all in - monsta x
touch - anda
wish tree - red velvet
159cm - tenny (omg go listen to this rn, not only is the mv depicting a lesbian relationship, the song is amazing)
one more day - sistar
um oh ah yeh - mamamoo
pleasee don't - k.will
omg, yes! thank you! i haven't heard all of these but i'll listen now lol. and i know 159cm! i don't remember it, but i remember loving it

yunaing

Shin Yuna Lover 💞
Credits
Cabbit
Yuna
Light Ring
☆ ITZY - LOCO [Ver. C] ☆
2. heart attack - chuu
3. hot potato - n.flying
5. run away - txt
Shutdown is THE wlw anthem

sanasideup

Staff member
Editor
Website
Credits
Sango
AleXa
Eunchae
Garam
here's a hot take: if your ENTIRE feed is negative and fanwars, it's bc you're feeding into it. yeah, sometimes negativity slips through, and it IS hard to get rid of, esp since there's sm of it. but if all you're seeing is negativity and fanwars, then you're feeding into it. block ppl who start drama, filter out words you don't wanna see, don't engage w negative content when you see it, and eventually you'll get less of it.

chaerifyyy

Band Manager
Website
redqueen2000.carrd.co
Credits
Dipsy
Christmas Lollipop
Apple White
Briar Beauty
1.) Purple Kiss's b-sides are better than their title tracks
Pretty psycho and Twinkle
2.) Girl group raps aren't that bad
i see ppl saying that "girl group raps are really bad" but i feel like girl group raps are fun to listen and sing along to and also ppl who say this completely disregard rappers like Hyuna, CL, Soyeon etc. Not all girl groups are bad rappers.
3.) Talking fast or in a deep voice isn't rapping
i've seen a trend with 4th gen groups where there's one member that has a deep voice and is the "rapper" of the group.Sometimes I feel like their just talking not rapping
4.) Blackpink didn't become successful just because of their visuals.
there are ppl sayng this when so much goes into why they are so famous even though they don't have a lot of songs. For example they are from a big 3 company and are come after 2ne1 who are one of the most famous 2nd gen groups, their music is repetitive but they have long hiatuseswhich makes blinks more acceptive to whatever music they put out even if its sometimes mediocre.

sanasideup

Staff member
Editor
Website
Credits
Sango
AleXa
Eunchae
Garam
kpop stans only care abt idols being overworked bc they're their faves. idols having comebacks close together is no different than ppl working 50+ hrs a week w or wo an off day, which happens all the time. none of the "they need rest!" energy is directed toward the millions - and maybe even billions - of ppl that work themselves ragged to make ends meet, and often still struggle. bc if it's a grp they don't like, they don't care. if it's ppl w families who have to provide almost everything for themselves (not saying being an idol is easy, but they often live in company provided dorms, are given company money to furnish those dorms, and are celebrities. many idols, esp idols from big companies, are not struggling financially), they don't care. kpop stans only care abt their faves.

pika_chuu

❤️WH0 CARES❤️
Author
Website
rxseglass.carrd.co
Credits
Sheep Plush
Leona Kingscholar
Undertaker
Denki Kaminari
kpop stans only care abt idols being overworked bc they're their faves. idols having comebacks close together is no different than ppl working 50+ hrs a week w or wo an off day, which happens all the time. none of the "they need rest!" energy is directed toward the millions - and maybe even billions - of ppl that work themselves ragged to make ends meet, and often still struggle. bc if it's a grp they don't like, they don't care. if it's ppl w families who have to provide almost everything for themselves (not saying being an idol is easy, but they often live in company provided dorms, are given company money to furnish those dorms, and are celebrities. many idols, esp idols from big companies, are not struggling financially), they don't care. kpop stans only care abt their faves.
depends on who you are
i mean, the american system in general sucks and is flawed and broken

sanasideup

Staff member
Editor
Website
Credits
Sango
AleXa
Eunchae
Garam
depends on who you are
i mean, the american system in general sucks and is flawed and broken
this is true. i usually see stuff like that on tiktok and twitter, where these ppl are all "concerned" abt real issues, but only for idols. which, to me, means they don't rlly care. plus, a lot of the time, as soon as those grps do get rest, those same fans complain abt no content or music. like, make up ya'll's minds. i think overworking idols is bad, but idc any more for them than i do for other, non-celebrity ppl being overworked

LostInTheDream

🧚IᑎᗩᑕTIᐯE🧚
Author
Website
everafterentertainment.carrd.co
Credits
Chaewon
IU
Alice
Kim Man Bong
So Cherry Bullet has some great songs, but I cannot stand Bora's voice.
I know she is a pretty good singer in the case of skills and technique, but her tone is not it for me.
It's hard to explain but it's like too baby doll and gets uncomfortable to listen to when she goes higher up.
I know it's not her fault and she can't control it, but I just can't listen to it.

sanasideup

Staff member
Editor
Website
Credits
Sango
AleXa
Eunchae
Garam
I know she is a pretty good singer in the case of skills and technique, but her tone is not it for me.
It's hard to explain but it's like too baby doll and gets uncomfortable to listen to when she goes higher up.
I know it's not her fault and she can't control it, but I just can't listen to it.
i get what you mean. i've never heard an iz*one song i didn't like, but i can't stand nako's voice (it may not be nako, it might be hitomi) but whoever it is that has the rlly baby-like voice. it bothers me so much

yunaing

Shin Yuna Lover 💞
Credits
Cabbit
Yuna
Light Ring
☆ ITZY - LOCO [Ver. C] ☆
I totally get the feeling. There are two AMAZING vocalists in kpop who everyone adores, and I can totally respect their abilities because I’m not dumb. But I don’t like the way their voices sound in 99% of their discography T-T

LostInTheDream

🧚IᑎᗩᑕTIᐯE🧚
Author
Website
Credits
Chaewon
IU
Alice
Kim Man Bong
I totally get the feeling. There are two AMAZING vocalists in kpop who everyone adores, and I can totally respect their abilities because I’m not dumb. But I don’t like the way their voices sound in 99% of their discography T-T
which vocalists??

TaeBora~

Kpop Stan
I get that, BUT her range is untouchable, so ig that's a positive.

TaeBora~

Kpop Stan
ryujin is not that good of a dancer. pls stop pretending like she is. i love ryujin, but she's an idol dancer, and greatly pales in comparison to ppl like bailey sok and lia kim.
ah- Lets agree to disagree 😬
I do believe Ryujin has a long ways to go, but you can't compare someone like Lia Kim a 37-year-old choreographer to Ryujin a 21-year-old that just started in the industry literally 3 years ago. She's new and of course she's not perfect or "professional" but Ryujin is where she needs to be for what she's trying to do. If she didn't have the potential to grow I don't think JYP would have debuted her. It's a growing and learning process for all idols even after training. Trust and believe Ryujin is well on her way.

LostInTheDream

🧚IᑎᗩᑕTIᐯE🧚
Author
Website
Credits
Chaewon
IU
Alice
Kim Man Bong
I get that, BUT her range is untouchable, so ig that's a positive.
Don't get me wrong, I know she is very skilled. I just don't like her vocal tone.
Her having amazing technical abilities is not gonna change my opinion on her voice.
If anything I dislike her vocal tone more when she goes into her higher registers.