Say Something Nice

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

An Okay Rock

Unreal
Staff member
Website
storyofarock.carrd.co
Credits
Maple Syrup
Heart Cookies
Heart Jewel
Mint Chocolate Ice Cream
Ok. I'm not going in any order I swear but Imma spam this place.
@An Okay Rock Ok you said that people should find others to compliment but I have to compliment you. You never show off about your talents and instead reveals your flaws, which to me, you're still perfect in your own way even if you had them. You're an amazing person even if you don't say so, and all of your words were so kind and inspiring to people around you. You'd say that you're unimportant and you're trash which isn't you at all because your existence matters.
As beautiful as that is, it truly hits me right in the feels, I don't think I've talked about having any flaws or talents in general and everyone one here is kind an inspiring that's like this places thing, also I when did I say I was trash? I may have thought it but I don't believe I said it. Anyway, I'm done being a cynical asshole. Truly I appreciate it and you're such an amazing person and you're so thoughtful about everyone around you so if I need to stop underrating myself than you should too because you're an important part of this community and to the people around you, I mean have you heard the conversations around all night, we almost worship you. You're such a cute little human being and I want to protect you but you're also not stupid so I know you'll be fine on your own and you are such a positive influence and you interact and help people on here in a way that a lot of us, myself included, can't because you're so confident and positive with everyone you interact with. So please continue to be good and look for the good in others while also being able to see the good in yourself.

Credits
Mingi
Lee Know
Hongjoong
Yeosang
Oh, i think i died, (AGAIN) AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH, god, i lub u, You're one of the people I speak most in this place, do you really like my personality? The people hardly ever tell me that hehe... what's so special about it? xD, Besides, I think almost no one here has seen my serious side hehe.... But anyway, I really appreciate what you wrote to me, someday I'll write you something special, but that day hasn't come yet hehe....
Well, why do I talk to you so much if I don;'t like you for who you are?
Of course I love your personality! It's special because you're you, a sculpted structure of what you are instead of someone else.
Ehh, I kinda felt it once in a while, I ain't telling you when though.

Credits
Mingi
Lee Know
Hongjoong
Yeosang
As beautiful as that is, it truly hits me right in the feels, I don't think I've talked about having any flaws or talents in general and everyone one here is kind an inspiring that's like this places thing, also I when did I say I was trash? I may have thought it but I don't believe I said it. Anyway, I'm done being a cynical asshole. Truly I appreciate it and you're such an amazing person and you're so thoughtful about everyone around you so if I need to stop underrating myself than you should too because you're an important part of this community and to the people around you, I mean have you heard the conversations around all night, we almost worship you. You're such a cute little human being and I want to protect you but you're also not stupid so I know you'll be fine on your own and you are such a positive influence and you interact and help people on here in a way that a lot of us, myself included, can't because you're so confident and positive with everyone you interact with. So please continue to be good and look for the good in others while also being able to see the good in yourself.
Ehh, you've hinted it once in a while in your other thread about nice things you say. If "hobgoblin" wasn't a negative thing you said about yourself, then I don't know what is. You are not as bad as you think. Live life like you'd want to be. I like you the way you are.
Trust me, most people thought that they're trash when they're not. I know that you'd think that you're trash based on how you talk. And you've hinted it once in a while... when you're not.
? Conversations? WHA- I-
Oof I'm not stupid? My sister tells me that I'm too naive and idiotic. I mean, it's true.
Well people deserve to be loved, and spreading positivity is a good thing because smiling is a good thing... I hope people do smile more in real life because of me... haha very unlikely but please smile more.
:') Your words are gold :'))))))))) I swear you're so kind when you say that you're not :'))))

Credits
Mingi
Lee Know
Hongjoong
Yeosang
Oh and you ain't an a******, cause you're amazing!

An Okay Rock

Unreal
Staff member
Website
storyofarock.carrd.co
Credits
Maple Syrup
Heart Cookies
Heart Jewel
Mint Chocolate Ice Cream
Okay so I'm gonna change the first rule, I'm sure none of you knew about it, but I think its better for a person to hear what different people think about someone so its fine to talk about a person more than once but try not to keep it diverse and still talk about other people here

Credits
Mingi
Lee Know
Hongjoong
Yeosang
Ok... My brain might mess up and forget whoever I was planning to write cause there are so many amazing people I swear!!
@Elina xi You're adorable. Bunny adorable. I don't know if it was your previous bunny profile or what, but now all I can think of is that you're as adorable as a bunny. You're always so kind and positive and I hope that it never changes. I love you for who you are and you're absolutely terrific to be around with and communicate with although you haven't been talking with me recently :'3 But I just hope that you know that you are loved by me and everyone else.

Credits
Mingi
Lee Know
Hongjoong
Yeosang
Okay so I'm gonna change the first rule, I'm sure none of you knew about it, but I think its better for a person to hear what different people think about someone so its fine to talk about a person more than once but try not to keep it diverse and still talk about other people here
I'M DOING THAT MUAHAHA I- Ok I'm semi spamming this place. With gibberish that I hope made sense :')

An Okay Rock

Unreal
Staff member
Website
storyofarock.carrd.co
Credits
Maple Syrup
Heart Cookies
Heart Jewel
Mint Chocolate Ice Cream
Also if you're one of the few people just stalking the thread, its okay to ask to hear about yourself, like there's nothing wrong with wanting to hear something good about yourself because it gets hard sometimes you know, like I really like to hear people talk about myself, like even just hear when i get notified that I was mentioned by someone or someone quoted my post I get excited - because I'm a creepy little fuck but whatever, you can ask

Credits
Mingi
Lee Know
Hongjoong
Yeosang
Also if you're one of the few people just stalking the thread, its okay to ask to hear about yourself, like there's nothing wrong with wanting to hear something good about yourself because it gets hard sometimes you know, like I really like to hear people talk about myself, like even just hear when i get notified that I was mentioned by someone or someone quoted my post I get excited - because I'm a creepy little fuck but whatever, you can ask
XDDD That's me in some way cause I'm a curious child XDDDDD I swear XDDDD

Elina xi

CEO
Credits
Minho
Suho
Hoshi
Chen
Ok... My brain might mess up and forget whoever I was planning to write cause there are so many amazing people I swear!!
@Elina xi You're adorable. Bunny adorable. I don't know if it was your previous bunny profile or what, but now all I can think of is that you're as adorable as a bunny. You're always so kind and positive and I hope that it never changes. I love you for who you are and you're absolutely terrific to be around with and communicate with although you haven't been talking with me recently :'3 But I just hope that you know that you are loved by me and everyone else.
But you're the bunny ~ you you you 🌸♥️🌸
I miss being active here. But I've got my exams coming soon and also housework. So I am busy these days. But I remember all of the nice friends I made here. ♥️ I hope when the busy season is over we can all connect here again like we used to.
✨ You are one of the most cheerful, kind, and Wise people here.
✨ HUMAN BUNNY BEAN 🐰

Credits
Mingi
Lee Know
Hongjoong
Yeosang
Okkkk
@Yifan I know you're busy with your studying for your exam so I wish you good luck! And- You're wonderful to be around with. I haven't been able to communicate with you either because we've both been busy which is sad. I hope that we'll have more time to chat after your exam~ cause you're one of the first few who I talk with during my "shy" time. (Now it's gone XDDD) You're marvelous, great, astonishing, all of the words that you deserve to have. You're always so cheerful and I loved talking with you in my language even if it's not your first language. You're such a great friend to have and the fact that you're still doubting my age is just so funny yet cute XDDD But yeah, just know that I and others love you a lot and GOOD LUCK ON YOUR EXAM- I think you haven't started on it yet........ But yeah good luck~~

Elina xi

CEO
Credits
Minho
Suho
Hoshi
Chen
But you're the bunny ~ you you you 🌸🌸
I miss being active here. But I've got my exams coming soon and also housework. So I am busy these days. But I remember all of the nice friends I made here. ♥ I hope when the busy season is over we can all connect here again like we used to.
✨ HUMAN BUNNY BEAN 🐰
Why does the bunny emoji look like a rat ? 😱

Credits
Mingi
Lee Know
Hongjoong
Yeosang
But you're the bunny ~ you you you 🌸🌸
I miss being active here. But I've got my exams coming soon and also housework. So I am busy these days. But I remember all of the nice friends I made here. ♥ I hope when the busy season is over we can all connect here again like we used to.
✨ HUMAN BUNNY BEAN 🐰
YOU HAVE AN EXAM TOO!? OoO I'm shook.
And no I ain't a bunny, you are~~~ :3
I'm still mostly living here XDD Yes, I miss a lot of people.
No I ain't there're a lot more people who's much nicer and wiser~~
I'M A POTATO. A kawaii potato. (I ain't, but it's cute.)