Say Something Nice

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Hyunlina Tozaki

Kpop Expert
Credits
Gahyeon
ROTHY
Heize
Chaeyoung
He's still in this forum, but he doesn't use it much because he doesn't know what to comment and nobody writes to him xD

Credits
Mingi
Lee Know
Hongjoong
Yeosang
Ok. I'm not going in any order I swear but Imma spam this place.
@An Okay Rock Ok you said that people should find others to compliment but I have to compliment you. You never show off about your talents and instead reveals your flaws, which to me, you're still perfect in your own way even if you had them. You're an amazing person even if you don't say so, and all of your words were so kind and inspiring to people around you. You'd say that you're unimportant and you're trash which isn't you at all because your existence matters.

honeycove

Stan Red Velvet
Credits
Username Change
User Title Change
IM
Jisun
Ok. I'm not going in any order I swear but Imma spam this place.
@An Okay Rock Ok you said that people should find others to compliment but I have to compliment you. You never show off about your talents and instead reveals your flaws, which to me, you're still perfect in your own way even if you had them. You're an amazing person even if you don't say so, and all of your words were so kind and inspiring to people around you. You'd say that you're unimportant and you're trash which isn't you at all because your existence matters.
I’m the only trash here

Credits
Mingi
Lee Know
Hongjoong
Yeosang
@Xukuns Wifey I SWEAR YOU NEED TO STOP CALLING YOURSELF TRASH CAUSE THAT AIN'T YOU. YOU'RE AMAZING. You're so supportive to other people and help them when they needed help. YOU ARE LOVED. One person or more, YOU ARE LOVED. You need to stop thinking about the negative things of yourself cause you're better than that. You have much better traits than you think. WE LOVE YOU.

Credits
Mingi
Lee Know
Hongjoong
Yeosang
@KaatKate YOU AIN'T TRASH EITHER. Honestly, I haven't interacted with you one on one much so I don't know you as well, but you radiate this amazing energy and trait that I don't have and positivity that I appreciate. I know people wear a mask so you might as well be really sad behind this screen, but YOU ARE AMAZING. You should understand that you, just like everyone else I appreciate on Earth, deserve every love given. And I love you, so there you received it.

KaatKate

Kpop Stan
Credits
Yena
Yeojin
Xiao Jun
Thank you so much, I love you too ❤️❤️❤️
@Forgotten Wonderland
We barely talk, but I do know YOU ARE TOO KIND AND SWEET! Writing to all these people here 🤧 We need more people like you in the world. You incredible, amazing human bean! Keep being you! ❤️❤️❤️❤️

Credits
Mingi
Lee Know
Hongjoong
Yeosang
@Hyunlina Tozaki YOU'RE AMAZING. STOB THINKING THAT YOU'RE ANNOYING. Cause you ain't. I swear, you're always so bubbly and through your bubbliness, you also radiate seriousness, and I love that!! Like, how can someone pull that off? I love your personality too! I mean, you're dirty through innocence, but throwing that away, YOU'RE TOO ADORABLE OH MY GOSH XDD I know, calling someone in their 20s cute is weird, but that's what you are! I enjoy your presence a lot cause you seem to always find a new topic!

Credits
Mingi
Lee Know
Hongjoong
Yeosang
View attachment 11949
Thank you so much, I love you too ❤❤❤
@Forgotten Wonderland
We barely talk, but I do know YOU ARE TOO KIND AND SWEET! Writing to all these people here 🤧 We need more people like you in the world. You incredible, amazing human bean! Keep being you! ❤❤❤❤
:'3 Thanks~~ Well I'm lucky to have so many kind people around me~~ And I'm happy that they all radiate their great trait in their own way!

Credits
Mingi
Lee Know
Hongjoong
Yeosang
@stanloona Oh my gosh being 15, your seriousness just shines like "BLING BLING" and that's amazing! Cause nowadays, people are growing more immature than they should. You're responsible, truthful, and purposeful. WE NEED MORE OF YOU. I swear, you don't procrastinate at all, do you? I wish I have that trait :') But yes, just like everyone else I've mentioned, you deserve to be loved and be appreciated in this place even though you and many others deserve much better place cause ugh let's be honest, water's polluted, global warming's going on, and animals are going extinct one by one. You're amazing and I luv you.

honeycove

Stan Red Velvet
Credits
Username Change
User Title Change
IM
Jisun
@Xukuns Wifey I SWEAR YOU NEED TO STOP CALLING YOURSELF TRASH CAUSE THAT AIN'T YOU. YOU'RE AMAZING. You're so supportive to other people and help them when they needed help. YOU ARE LOVED. One person or more, YOU ARE LOVED. You need to stop thinking about the negative things of yourself cause you're better than that. You have much better traits than you think. WE LOVE YOU.
I’m now sparkling trash uwu

Hyunlina Tozaki

Kpop Expert
Credits
Gahyeon
ROTHY
Heize
Chaeyoung
@Hyunlina Tozaki YOU'RE AMAZING. STOB THINKING THAT YOU'RE ANNOYING. Cause you ain't. I swear, you're always so bubbly and through your bubbliness, you also radiate seriousness, and I love that!! Like, how can someone pull that off? I love your personality too! I mean, you're dirty through innocence, but throwing that away, YOU'RE TOO ADORABLE OH MY GOSH XDD I know, calling someone in their 20s cute is weird, but that's what you are! I enjoy your presence a lot cause you seem to always find a new topic!
Oh, i think i died, (AGAIN) AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH, god, i lub u, You're one of the people I speak most in this place, do you really like my personality? The people hardly ever tell me that hehe... what's so special about it? xD, Besides, I think almost no one here has seen my serious side hehe.... But anyway, I really appreciate what you wrote to me, someday I'll write you something special, but that day hasn't come yet hehe....