Say Something Nice

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Hyunlina Tozaki

Kpop Expert
Credits
Gahyeon
ROTHY
Heize
Chaeyoung
COWARD! You're better than this! Besides sacrificing me makes the world a prettier place
I consider you my apprentice, I would make many evils in the world go away if I sacrifice you, but.... Who is a teacher without his student?

Credits
Mingi
Lee Know
Hongjoong
Yeosang
OHHH SOMETHING NICE ABOUT SOMEONE (Aka a bunch of people but anyways-) I NEED TO WRITE.
@skz.ace.ab6ix.oneus.nct HELLO MY TWIN!! I swear you are my personality twin XDD You're amazing!! Obviously we're going to have differences, but you're amazing in your own different way and I appreciate your existence. You're so fun to talk around with and I genuinely feel comfortable around you. I'm sorry that this is short but this is what I'mma squeeze in here and I hope you understand how important you are to me and this world and you deserve to be loved. I luv you~~

XionMinho

Face of The Group
Website
mmt.fans
Credits
Bang Chan
Jaemin
Doyoung
Seungmin
OHHH SOMETHING NICE ABOUT SOMEONE (Aka a bunch of people but anyways-) I NEED TO WRITE.
@skz.ace.ab6ix.oneus.nct HELLO MY TWIN!! I swear you are my personality twin XDD You're amazing!! Obviously we're going to have differences, but you're amazing in your own different way and I appreciate your existence. You're so fun to talk around with and I genuinely feel comfortable around you. I'm sorry that this is short but this is what I'mma squeeze in here and I hope you understand how important you are to me and this world and you deserve to be loved. I luv you~~
❤️❤️ily2 twin!!! You’re so amazing and kind and just super sweet! You’re super relatable and funny. I feel really comfortable talking to you even though I don’t know you irl. I feel like you’ve made a pretty good impact on my self confidence and I don’t know, you’re just really inspirational. You’re really important to me and i can’t really explain it well. But, ily sis💕

Credits
Mingi
Lee Know
Hongjoong
Yeosang
❤❤ily2 twin!!! You’re so amazing and kind and just super sweet! You’re super relatable and funny. I feel really comfortable talking to you even though I don’t know you irl. I feel like you’ve made a pretty good impact on my self confidence and I don’t know, you’re just really inspirational. You’re really important to me and i can’t really explain it well. But, ily sis💕
I'm inspirational? OoO I never know. But everything you said to me reflects back to you cause that's who you are, you're amazing~~!