Favourite korean food?

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

꿈꾸다

Kpop Groupie
Website
www.quotev.com
Credits
Jungwoo
Lucas
YangYang
Hendery
H

huesjoon

beef bulgogi...
holy crap i want some of it rn
it's so delicious​

rynna

Kpop Fan
Credits
cheesy tteokbokki 😍🥴 (without the fish cakes though bc i'm vegetarian) and kimchi jjigae 💞 i literally had those yesterday lol

i'd love to try bingsu but it's not available anywhere near me 🥺 maybe i'll try to make it myself one day

yogiyamg

Kpop Amateur
Website
www.yogiyamg.com
Credits
Korean Kimchi ramyeon soup & Sushi could be the top of the list. Apart from that, Bulgogi also can act as an apple pie here eventually from BBQ.

Our family-owned Korean Restaurant specializing in Korean BBQ and traditional Gangnam dishes. Get to us!

aznmochibunny

Kpop Fan
Credits
Yeah! Same! My teacher was talking about them but I've never had them! Are they good?
Totally worth it but depends on what cheese you like. Common ones are mozzarella
cheesy tteokbokki 😍🥴 (without the fish cakes though bc i'm vegetarian) and kimchi jjigae 💞 i literally had those yesterday lol

i'd love to try bingsu but it's not available anywhere near me 🥺 maybe i'll try to make it myself one day

Wait, do you use vegan cheese if you're vegan? Also, I love bingsu but most places have super large portions that I need to have like 6-7 friends with me to finish one. So I haven't had it in awhile.

aznmochibunny

Kpop Fan
Credits
Korean Kimchi ramyeon soup & Sushi could be the top of the list. Apart from that, Bulgogi also can act as an apple pie here eventually from BBQ.

Our family-owned Korean Restaurant specializing in Korean BBQ and traditional Gangnam dishes. Get to us!
Where are you located?

ParkHereJimin

Kpop Stan
Norwood, OH or Kim Seok-Jin's private jet
Website
www.twitter.com
Credits
JinJin
Shinwon
MJ
Choerry
I've only had two Korean dishes in the past - one of them was Korean BBQ steak, and the other was kimchi. The steak I'd ordered at a foreign-foods restaurant (they had assorted foreign cuisines, and BOY was I ecstatic when I saw Korean on the menu lol), and delicious would be the understatement of the century!!! But the kimchi, however, was waaaaaaay too spicy for my tastes. lol Unless they make mild kimchi???

aznmochibunny

Kpop Fan
Credits
I've only had two Korean dishes in the past - one of them was Korean BBQ steak, and the other was kimchi. The steak I'd ordered at a foreign-foods restaurant (they had assorted foreign cuisines, and BOY was I ecstatic when I saw Korean on the menu lol), and delicious would be the understatement of the century!!! But the kimchi, however, was waaaaaaay too spicy for my tastes. lol Unless they make mild kimchi???
It depends on the brand and the recipe, but there is way less spicy kimchi out there. Some brands make what's called "white kimchi", which has no spice at all and that's typically reserved for kids learning to eat kimchi. When all else fails, rinse the kimchi in water to get rid of some of the spice. If you want to make kimchi at home, there are tons of recipes online as well for both regular kimchi and white kimchi (I personally would suggest Maangchi though. She's the Korean grandma on YouTube who is known for her Korean recipes and she's quite popular and well known).

.autumnical

Kpop Rookie
Credits
Tteobokki tastes super delicious!! I tried it when I went to Korea to visit my grandma and she made it for me. It tasted really good.

This isn't probably korean but I really like corndogs. I love the plain one full of mozzarella on the inside and plenty of sugar on the outside

.autumnical

Kpop Rookie
Credits
She also made something she called kimchi soup. It was just a soup plenty of vegetables and a little bit spicy. I dont know if anyone tried it before but its really nice to eat when its cold which is like every time