UPDATE - Website Master Birthdays List

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

sorrysweetie

Message me if you need anything!
Author
Website
kprofiles.com
Credits
Siyeon
AleXa
Hu Tao
Hongjoong
Hello everyone!

If you do not know me I am Jessica and I am the creator of the Master Kprofiles Birthdays! I started this project last year and have been compiling EVERY birthday on the Kprofiles website. It has not been easy and a very long process and I thank many people for being patient with updates.

I have officially done my first go-through of the website and I have learned a lot about the best ways to make this compilation. I have created a new format! For a... while the profile will be mismatched. I apologize for this but it is the best way to keep all information without getting rid of all information. If you have any suggestions for the list, please let me know now! I am open to them but this will probably be my last go through of the whole website since it is so long and tedious. The links for the current pages are below!

As I update, please be patient as always. I am only one person updating and working on these lists. With that being said, I would appreciate constructive and kind corrections being commented or sent to me.

Thank you for the support!

Last edited:

Seogi

ℜ𝔞𝔭𝔭𝔢𝔯𝔅𝔶𝔲𝔫
Editor
Author
Credits
Dancing Piglet
✧ Cutie Xiumin ✧
Xiumin
✧ XiuXiu ✧
I like this new format. You should do the ulitmate master birthday list of all month birthdays together unless it'll be too much?