Who do you think is underrated/overrated?

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

kelwford

Forum Mod
Website
www.youtube.com
Credits
Jongho
Shinwon
There are far too many underrated groups but some of my faves are:
SF9, KNK, Vixx, Astro, BTOB, ACE, NU'EST, ONF, Imfact, VAV, Lucente, Up10tion, Myteen, Snuper and Victon 💜

YvesYYXY

Kpop Fan
Credits
Overrated: groups who are from well known companies can be all overrated sometimes (even tho I love groups like RV, Twice & Itzy) and I won't say because they can become sucessful soon after the debut & just because people stan companies. But I will say it because of this: when someone from the big 3 releases a song people don't really like they're like "WHEN YOU LISTEN TO THE SONG 10 TIMES IT GETS BETTER" that's something underrated groups won't get. If someone thinks song is bad they won't listen to it 10, 20 or 30 times like they do for the big 3. They will simply listen to the song once, maybe two times and then forget about it. Maybe they won't even check them out again once they have a comeback.

I can't tell you how many times I've heard "yeah this song sounds bad and I hate it at first but after I listened it for 30 times I love it!"

Underrated ones: Dreamcatcher, Loona, Ladies Code, Elris, Hashtag, Matilda, Purplebeck, S.I.S, CLC and many, many others.

piscesigh

Maknae
Website
twitter.com
Credits
Wooseok
Dean
Woodz
Jungwoo
Underrated:
- Seventeen. Honestly, they are really f*cking talented guys but people keep sleeping on them.
- PLT. They have great bops, great soloists, great visuals, great mvs, yet still not recognized.
- Pentagon. <Shine> was literally a bop, everyone listened to it, yet it never won sh*t. They also went through a survival: no one cares. They have amazing vocalists.
- History, Speed, Uniq, B.A.P, B1A4. Old groups, amazing bops, never got the recognition they deserved.
- Like 80% of girl groups, at least on an international level.
- Any band. Literally a n y b a n d. The Rose, Day6, Onewe, N.Flying, FtIsland...

Overrated:
- BTS. Their reputation got ruined mostly because of their fandom.
- Twice. Nation group. Yes. We get it. Still the same.
- TXT. I feel like they were a big bomb from the beginning because they are from the same agency as bts but their songs haven't really reached that level yet? They are amazing guys and I feel awful because they must be compared to bts and told that their success is because of them but... A bit of it is true.

honeycove

Stan Red Velvet
Credits
Username Change
User Title Change
IM
Jisun
Underrated:
- Seventeen. Honestly, they are really f*cking talented guys but people keep sleeping on them.
- PLT. They have great bops, great soloists, great visuals, great mvs, yet still not recognized.
- Pentagon. <Shine> was literally a bop, everyone listened to it, yet it never won sh*t. They also went through a survival: no one cares. They have amazing vocalists.
- History, Speed, Uniq, B.A.P, B1A4. Old groups, amazing bops, never got the recognition they deserved.
- Like 80% of girl groups, at least on an international level.
- Any band. Literally a n y b a n d. The Rose, Day6, Onewe, N.Flying, FtIsland...

Overrated:
- BTS. Their reputation got ruined mostly because of their fandom.
- Twice. Nation group. Yes. We get it. Still the same.
- TXT. I feel like they were a big bomb from the beginning because they are from the same agency as bts but their songs haven't really reached that level yet? They are amazing guys and I feel awful because they must be compared to bts and told that their success is because of them but... A bit of it is true.
Agreed sis!

ThoseGoodOldDreams

Maknae
Credits
Yoohyeon
JiU
Suran
Soyeon
I think GFriend is underrated considering how solid they always are, and as much as I adore Blackpink I think they're pretty overrated. They performed at Coachella but they don't even really have many songs, it's kind of weird.

YoongiKitten

Kpop Rookie
Credits
Suran
SuA
I think that 3YE, though they are still a rookie group, are really underrated. They have songs you would think groups like CLC and Blackpink would get, and they pull off the concept really well! They only have 2 songs, but they have about 10 amazing dance covers, and their stylists actually seem to know what their doing!

Brickerbrack

Kpop Expert
Credits
Dami
Handong
JiU
Siyeon
For underrated, If I'm gonna pick one, it has to be Dreamcatcher. For all their international popularity, they've fought so hard to get a foothold domestically, and it's only just starting to kick in. And to work so hard for two and half years (not even counting their time as Minx), and not even a single show win? It kinda stings.

For overrated, I'm gonna have to add another vote for Blackpink, I'm afraid. They're good at what they do, but aside from one or two songs, I really can't get into them. But that's really more of a taste thing than anything; they're just not my bag.

KpopLover127

Kpop Stan
Credits
Jisung
Ravi
Hui
Eric
Underrated: IZ, JBJ95, Black6ix, Victon, Block B, 2pm
Overrated: BTS, Blackpink

xxOddEyeCirclexx

Kpop Stan
Credits