Who do you think is underrated/overrated?

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

maisie_ko

Kpop Rookie
Website
www.instagram.com
Credits
Jongho
Seonghwa
Yeosang
Yunho
list an idol (or a group if you want) that doesn't get enough attention and one that gets too much

Try to give reasonings

NOTE: KEEP IT FRIENDLY AS IT IS PURELY OPINION BASED!

maisie_ko

Kpop Rookie
Website
www.instagram.com
Credits
Jongho
Seonghwa
Yeosang
Yunho
Underrated ; knk, Vav, SF9, a.c.e, Exid, LOONA, (g) I-DLE (my opinion). Vixx, the Rose, Day6, 24k, Boyfriend (really underrated), teen pop and many more

Overrated bts, black pink, red velvet
omg, I love most of those groups.
LOONA seems confusing with all the different units and debut things... I don't understand it! 😂

TangerineHongs

Kpop Fan
Credits
Luda
Juyeon
Donghyun
Youngmin
Too many underrated groups to name TT 😔 In2it, Snuper, Romeo, TST, Varsity; just to name a few

Loving the attention for KNK! 👀

Jiheon

Kpop Groupie
Credits
Gyuri
Changbin
Jiwon
Seoyeon
i think blackpink is very overrated so far all of their songs kinda sound the same to me and both their vocal and rap line is meh, totally way more talented groups that deserve the hype. anyways i hope yg lets them show their actual talent one day.

LiaBia

Kpop Groupie
Credits
Rocky
Moonbin
JinJin
MJ
Underrated: bibi ( not so much pop but a Korean singer), Anyone from DPR (especially DPR Cream), Mamamoo (i mean they may be really popular in Korea but not so much internationally, that's just an opinion), Astro

I guess i think the main groups ( alot have people already statetd) are a bit overrated but like they worked hard for that tho, it annoys me when people who haven't heard kpop only listen to the main groups and not so much to other kpop artists and thats why they are overrated ( to me).
I kinda think just TxT is a tiny tiny bit overrated

whichi

Kpop Rookie
Credits
Junho
Yeosang
Kim Woojin
Vivi
i just came here to say stan the boyz because they deserve more love (ik their kind of popular but i think they deserve more) same goes for 100%, imfact, n.flying and the rose

svtsasa

Kpop Groupie
Credits
New
Seonghwa
Yuri
Jisun
underrated: 1the9

Overrated: blackpink