Who are you rooting for in Road to Kingdom?

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Who are you rooting for?

• Pentagon

Votes: 19 57.6%
  • Onf

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Oneus

Votes: 18 54.5%
  • The Boyz

Votes: 18 54.5%
  • Golden Child

Votes: 10 30.3%
  • Verivery

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Too

Votes: 5 15.2%

• Total voters

ONF

☕️🫖
Staff member
iShop Manager
SNS Manager
Editor
V.I.P.
Website
rentry.org
Credits
✧ The Final Problem ✧
Peke J (Excalibur)
Personally I'll only be rooting for my main but who are yall supporting in RTK?

peltonia

Kpop Fan
Credits
MJ
Soobin
Juhaknyeon
Choerry
ofc the boyz but im actually pretty impressed by most of them so far. ptg and verivery are tied runnerups for me, but i'd be happy to see any of them to receive proper breakthroughs.
that said I have little doubt in my mind mnet is essentially using the whole show to plug TOO, since they broadcasted world klass and their debut hasn't generated nearly enough hype to be worth the investment yet, so I think they'll probably win in the end lmao

Peytonlou

Kpop Groupie
Credits
Karina
Seonghwa
Sejun
I love both Oneus and Pentagon and it's really hard to choose between them. I will be happy if either of them win but I feel like it will really lift Pentagon's spirits if they win.

fvedolls

Band Manager
Credits
I’m really rooting for The Boyz and Pentagon. It’s been interesting...

Reactions: ONF

peltonia

Kpop Fan
Credits
MJ
Soobin
Juhaknyeon
Choerry
turns out they’re doing eliminations this time (queendom didn’t have any) and one of the groups is already slated to leave after the first ep O_O

alx

Kpop Rookie
Credits
turns out they’re doing eliminations this time (queendom didn’t have any) and one of the groups is already slated to leave after the first ep O_O

I hate this idea so much I thought RTK will be the chance of exposure for these smaller groups but Mnet uses them as promotional materials. They don't deserve to go through this at all I believe some groups don't even wanna participate after they knew about this I'm sure.

Hai

Kpop Groupie
Credits
Chaeyoung
Woojin
Hangyul
Dino
i absolutely love all of the groups, but even though its gonna be tough for them, im rooting for TOO
but then for a more obvious choice, The Boyz

woongz

Kpop Amateur
Credits
Woojin
Daehwi
Youngmin
Woong
TBZ and ONEUS for sure, but Verivery and Golcha impressed me a lot! Hoping we see more from everyone and that these cover stages showcase more of their talents.

yunaing

Shin Yuna Lover 💞
Credits
Cabbit
Yuna
Light Ring
☆ ITZY - LOCO [Ver. C] ☆
I’m not watching or keeping up with the show but Oneus coz they’re Mamamoo’s juniors and they had a call with Byul and she was rooting for them and it was wholesome so yes

• Haha

ONF

☕️🫖
Staff member
iShop Manager
SNS Manager
Editor
V.I.P.
Website
rentry.org
Credits
✧ The Final Problem ✧
Peke J (Excalibur)
Episode 2 comes out tomorrow btw, excited to see their performances since the teasers looked really awesome 👀

piscesigh

Maknae
Website
twitter.com
Credits
Wooseok
Dean
Woodz
Jungwoo
Based on the first ep performances, I'm rooting for The Boyz and Golden Child all the way! Of course I love all the other groups and I'm actually really interested in what VeriVery has in store for us~ I also hope that TOO will eventually show more sides of them and not just be remembered like "the-group-mnet-plugged-in-for-promotion";;;

All in all, I would have loved if this had been more like Queendom without all the elimination thingy... all the groups participating are extremely talented and it hurts to know that we won't be able to see much from some of them because of the format the program has decided to take.

ONF

☕️🫖
Staff member
iShop Manager
SNS Manager
Editor
V.I.P.
Website
rentry.org
Credits
✧ The Final Problem ✧