TRCING’s Wooyeop And Taeseon sue TS Entertainment for abuse and violence + TS responds

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

~moonlight tea~

Face of The Group
Credits
Eunsang
Hyeongjun
Hangyul
Dohyun
True, I really hope that they can leave that company as soon as possible, it’s too much for them and they need to live in peace. And wait, you’ve been through it?? 😯 and did it stop by then?
I have been through it. If you really wanna know I can DM you but i don't like a lot of people knowing like that

ThoseGoodOldDreams

Maknae
Credits
Yoohyeon
JiU
Suran
Soyeon
How is this able to keep happening? Didn't two members of another one of their groups leave due to mistreatment too?

Credits
Y
Seungmin
Jeong Sewoon
TS Entertainment employee accused of repeatedly extorting money from Wooyeop

a TS Entertainment employee identified as ‘A’ has confirmed to repeatedly take money away from Wooyeop and never paid it back to him since he (Wooyeop) was 17 years old (Korean age). This took place for over 2 years and ‘A’ is confirmed to owe Wooyeop 1.2 million won (approximately $1,016).

Wooyeop was the only member of TRCNG who has parents that lived outside the area of Seoul, so ‘A’ told Wooyeop that his parents would send him extra funds since they both lived apart.

“A” would continuously ask to borrow money from Wooyeop when he returned back to the company from seeing his parents. Claims were also made that if Wooyeop refused to lend “A” the money, “A” would single Wooyeop out for more intense training, or order other employees to harass him.

Mirage

Kpop Rookie
Credits