TRCING’s Wooyeop And Taeseon sue TS Entertainment for abuse and violence + TS responds

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR
Credits
Y
Seungmin
Jeong Sewoon
The members Wooyeop and Taeseon of a boy group TRCING are now in a legal dispute with their company TS Entertainment as of November 18.

The members of TRCING are signed with 9-year contracts, and it took a year and seven months for their third album to be released, after their second album. Their physical album was then released four months later due to TS Ent’s financial conditions.

They’ve received both incidents of child abuse from director Park Sang Hyun and violence from choreography director Yoon.

Park Sang Hyun has been forcing the members to practice the choreography from 5pm to 5am everyday, and then the members had to report to the company at 10am for vocal and personal practice. Taeseon and Wooyeop claimed that they are unable to travel 2-3 hours to attend school properly, so they end up switching schools during their second year of high school and are two years behind other students of their age. Apart from Wooyeop and Taeseon, Park Sang Hyun also assaulted the members and continuously cursing at them.

TS didnt take any action when the members were injured, so the members themselves had to go to the emergency room on their own to receive treatment. The agency also didnt take any action when the members’ air conditioner, toilet, and purifier all broke, so their parents end up fixing them or purchasing new ones. The members were also not provided food, and their dorm’s water and power were cut off due to unpaid bills.

The choreography director Yoon is claimed to have assaulted Wooyeop with a steel chair this year on June 10. Wooyeop then had to go to the Soonchunhyang University Emergency Room by himself since the company didn’t take any action. He was told that he would need 14 days to recover. His temperature exceeded to 40 degrees Celsius (104 degrees Fahrenheit) when Park Sang Hyun visited him at the hospital and said, “One person’s life can be ruined because of you, so be careful of what you say.”

After Wooyeop got discharged from the hospital, Park Sang Hyun and other managers said that he (Wooyeop) lied and that he got sick from drinking and meeting up with girls. Wooyeop is now currently receiving counseling at a hospital. Another employee of the agency has also claimed to have extorted 1.2 million won from Wooyeop.

Taeseon was reported to be have been regularly hit in the head and cursed at while being scolded during his trainee days because he is the leader. He decided that he can no longer remain in the company due to the lack of action taken by the company itself especially since Wooyeop was assaulted and had to go to the hospital.

TS Ent then released a statement, which says:
Hello. This is TS Entertainment.
This is an official statement regarding TRCNG.
We clearly state that what was claimed by TRCNG members Taeseon and Wooyeop through the news reports today is not true.
What they are claiming is only one-sided from Taeseon and Wooyeop, and the TRCNG members do not all agree with this.
In addition, Taeseon and Wooyeop’s actions are causing harm to TRCNG’s group activities, and we plan on taking legal action for the damage caused to our agency including defamation.
We thank everyone who shows interest for our agency and gives love and attention to our artists.
Thank you.

honeycove

Stan Red Velvet
Credits
Username Change
User Title Change
IM
Jisun
@Min Ailin our worse fears have come true.

Honestly, I’m not even surprised. This is so sad and I really hope people WAKE THE FUCK UP AND SEE THAT TS IS ABUSING ALL OF THEIR GROUPS. First Secret, then B.A.P and now TRCNG. They’re fucking KIDS and I can only imagine how their parents must feel to see their sons being treated like this, especially Taeseon & Wooyeop’s parents. I’m so disgusted and fed up with TS. How are they even still a company?

Credits
Y
Seungmin
Jeong Sewoon
@Min Ailin our worse fears have come true.

Honestly, I’m not even surprised. This is so sad and I really hope people WAKE THE FUCK UP AND SEE THAT TS IS ABUSING ALL OF THEIR GROUPS. First Secret, then B.A.P and now TRCNG. They’re fucking KIDS and I can only imagine how their parents must feel to see their sons being treated like this, especially Taeseon & Wooyeop’s parents. I’m so disgusted and fed up with TS. How are they even still a company?
totally agree!! I’m not even a fan but I‘m absolutely completely disgusted by this company!! I will not keep quiet or still until all the members and other artists leave the company right away and I really hope that they‘ll win the case even though TS Ent always say that their idols have been lying like WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK!! All of them are minors first of all and the oldest is literally 19 years old!!! Yet he’s been regularly abused since he was a trainee, and that is still not okay!! Gosh, I actually feel really bad for all of these members and Sonamoo. They all really need our help and it is time for both of these groups to terminate their contracts just like Sleepy, Secret and B.A.P did!!! ugghhhh, I absolutely cannot stand that company anymore! They are supposed to be treating their artists like idols and not like MOTHER FUCKING TOYS!!
I really hope that these two ugly ass employees that abused these members are jailed and rot in hell! This is way too much!!! 😡

honeycove

Stan Red Velvet
Credits
Username Change
User Title Change
IM
Jisun
totally agree!! I’m not even a fan but I‘m absolutely completely disgusted by this company!! I will not keep quiet or still until all the members and other artists leave the company right away and I really hope that they‘ll win the case even though TS Ent always say that their idols have been lying like WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK!! All of them are minors first of all and the oldest is literally 19 years old!!! Yet he’s been regularly abused since he was a trainee, and that is still not okay!! Gosh, I actually feel really bad for all of these members and Sonamoo. They all really need our help and it is time for both of these groups to terminate their contracts just like Sleepy, Secret and B.A.P did!!! ugghhhh, I absolutely cannot stand that company anymore! They are supposed to be treating their artists like idols and not like MOTHER FUCKING TOYS!!
I really hope that these two ugly ass employees that abused these members are jailed and rot in hell! This is way too much!!! 😡
Agreed! Sleepy had the same thing going on with no electricity/water at his dorm because the bills were never paid and then B.A.P went through the same thing with not being fed and overworked :/ these poor babies.

Credits
Y
Seungmin
Jeong Sewoon
Agreed! Sleepy had the same thing going on with no electricity/water at his dorm because the bills were never paid and then B.A.P went through the same thing with not being fed and overworked :/ these poor babies.
Yeah I know :/ glad that both of these artists are free from that company though.

OppaIsTrash

Kpop Expert
Website
twitter.com
Credits
☆ SEVENTEEN - Rock With You [Ver. D] ☆
Wonho
this is like the east light all over again..... absolutely deplorable. every time i hear something new about ts entertainment its always something bad. if you cannot pay your employees and cannot take care of your talent (minors to boot!) then just shut the place down. i remember wondering what happened to these kids after wolf baby, but i never imagined it'd be this bad... but remembering the conditions in which ts were keeping sleepy, who had been with them for so long, it doesn't come as a surprise.

i can only hope that the people responsible get what's coming to them.

Credits
Y
Seungmin
Jeong Sewoon
this is like the east light all over again..... absolutely deplorable. every time i hear something new about ts entertainment its always something bad. if you cannot pay your employees and cannot take care of your talent (minors to boot!) then just shut the place down. i remember wondering what happened to these kids after wolf baby, but i never imagined it'd be this bad... but remembering the conditions in which ts were keeping sleepy, who had been with them for so long, it doesn't come as a surprise.

Exactly! This also reminds me of the east light situation from last year as well and I’m so glad that all of the members left that company and that they can finally live in peace. And yeah i agree, ts ent needs to be shut down since they can’t even handle their artists properly and yet they literally treat these poor artists as objects like ugh I’m so mad!

piscesigh

Maknae
Website
twitter.com
Credits
Wooseok
Dean
Woodz
Jungwoo
I'm so f*cking mad at this. What the fuck. And they have the nerve to go and say they are lying? Jeez... As if they didn't have any trouble with their other artists before. Why would 19 years old boys sue them without a good reason? No one is going to eat that bullshit lie, TS. I hope they really pay this time.

Credits
Y
Seungmin
Jeong Sewoon
I'm so f*cking mad at this. What the fuck. And they have the nerve to go and say they are lying? Jeez... As if they didn't have any trouble with their other artists before. Why would 19 years old boys sue them without a good reason? No one is going to eat that bullshit lie, TS. I hope they really pay this time.
Preach sis! These boys have their reasons as to why they need to file a lawsuit against such a bullshit ass company like this. I cannot believe that TS has been like this for so long and they’ve never changed ever since B.A.P filed a lawsuit against them back in 2014. It’s disgusting.

piscesigh

Maknae
Website
twitter.com
Credits
Wooseok
Dean
Woodz
Jungwoo
Preach sis! These boys have their reasons as to why they need to file a lawsuit against such a bullshit ass company like this. I cannot believe that TS has been like this for so long and they’ve never changed ever since B.A.P filed a lawsuit against them back in 2014. It’s disgusting.
Exactly. They should put them in jail for this to say the LEAST. I wish the whole company goes to sh*t.

~moonlight tea~

Face of The Group
Credits
Eunsang
Hyeongjun
Hangyul
Dohyun
I am like so sad right now. I can't believe another group has to go through TS's shitty management. I really hope TRCNG can leave that hellhole. This actually reminds me of what The East Light members went through with their company back in 2017. Maybe there's hope. Even though we won't be hearing music from them for quite a while, at least they won't have to go through abuse like that. I've been though it and let me tell you, its not fun. So lets hope that they can get out of the situation.

M

myheartizomg

A choreographer beat with a metal chair two minors. He literally beat them with a metal chair. You think your fave is mistreated for not having many comebacks, how about someone who physically assaults and threatens them, constantly putting their life in danger?! And now TS has the audacity to not only remove them from the group which was expected but take legal action against them for finally being able to find the strength to open up about their abuse and get away from all of this nightmare...I hope TS, that fucking shithole (I hate using such words but I'm that pissed rn so excuse me for this) gets shut down and all these fuckers responsible for this go to jail!!!

Credits
Y
Seungmin
Jeong Sewoon
I am like so sad right now. I can't believe another group has to go through TS's shitty management. I really hope TRCNG can leave that hellhole. This actually reminds me of what The East Light members went through with their company back in 2017. Maybe there's hope. Even though we won't be hearing music from them for quite a while, at least they won't have to go through abuse like that. I've been though it and let me tell you, its not fun. So lets hope that they can get out of the situation.
True, I really hope that they can leave that company as soon as possible, it’s too much for them and they need to live in peace. And wait, you’ve been through it?? 😯 and did it stop by then?

mashikyukyu

Maknae
Website
www.pinterest.ch
Credits
Dowoon
Seunghun
New
Woong

im mad at how ppl were just brushing theeastlight members away everytime their issue came up, like NO this is a serious problem that is NOT okay!
TS Ent is only spoilijg their image and they're also just brushing it off by saying the members lied?? wtf??
justice for my trcng babies and for theeastlight bbys and for the bap members and everyone whos been pushed aside for having the courage to speak out like this...

and the fact that trcng will continue with only 8 members? ive been there since spectrum era and there is no way ts ent is going to throw them out and call the members liars and move on like nothing happened..
fight me, TS Entertainment

Credits
Y
Seungmin
Jeong Sewoon
im mad at how ppl were just brushing theeastlight members away everytime their issue came up, like NO this is a serious problem that is NOT okay!
TS Ent is only spoilijg their image and they're also just brushing it off by saying the members lied?? wtf??
justice for my trcng babies and for theeastlight bbys and for the bap members and everyone whos been pushed aside for having the courage to speak out like this...

and the fact that trcng will continue with only 8 members? ive been there since spectrum era and there is no way ts ent is going to throw them out and call the members liars and move on like nothing happened..
fight me, TS Entertainment
I’m so sick of TS Entertainment for saying that the members have lied in order to benefit themselves and that they’re afraid that they would get in trouble, like what the actual fuck??? They fucking deserved to get in trouble, and hopefully they should rot in jail anytime soon and never come back to this bullshit company ever again since they literally assaulted minors and other worse things to other artists in the past as well! Istg TS Ent never really change huh...

mashikyukyu

Maknae
Website
www.pinterest.ch
Credits
Dowoon
Seunghun
New
Woong
I’m so sick of TS Entertainment for saying that the members have lied in order to benefit themselves and that they’re afraid that they would get in trouble, like what the actual fuck??? They fucking deserved to get in trouble, and hopefully they should rot in jail anytime soon and never come back to this bullshit company ever again since they literally assaulted minors and other worse things to other artists in the past as well! Istg TS Ent never really change huh...
i hope this brings something into the light and that the officials actually find something bc the fact the members actually called it out (not even just one, but TWO members) definitely should make someone alert about the situation

XionMinho

Face of The Group
Website
mmt.fans
Credits
Bang Chan
Jaemin
Doyoung
Seungmin
The members Wooyeop and Taeseon of a boy group TRCING are now in a legal dispute with their company TS Entertainment as of November 18.

The members of TRCING are signed with 9-year contracts, and it took a year and seven months for their third album to be released, after their second album. Their physical album was then released four months later due to TS Ent’s financial conditions.

They’ve received both incidents of child abuse from director Park Sang Hyun and violence from choreography director Yoon.

Park Sang Hyun has been forcing the members to practice the choreography from 5pm to 5am everyday, and then the members had to report to the company at 10am for vocal and personal practice. Taeseon and Wooyeop claimed that they are unable to travel 2-3 hours to attend school properly, so they end up switching schools during their second year of high school and are two years behind other students of their age. Apart from Wooyeop and Taeseon, Park Sang Hyun also assaulted the members and continuously cursing at them.

TS didnt take any action when the members were injured, so the members themselves had to go to the emergency room on their own to receive treatment. The agency also didnt take any action when the members’ air conditioner, toilet, and purifier all broke, so their parents end up fixing them or purchasing new ones. The members were also not provided food, and their dorm’s water and power were cut off due to unpaid bills.

The choreography director Yoon is claimed to have assaulted Wooyeop with a steel chair this year on June 10. Wooyeop then had to go to the Soonchunhyang University Emergency Room by himself since the company didn’t take any action. He was told that he would need 14 days to recover. His temperature exceeded to 40 degrees Celsius (104 degrees Fahrenheit) when Park Sang Hyun visited him at the hospital and said, “One person’s life can be ruined because of you, so be careful of what you say.”

After Wooyeop got discharged from the hospital, Park Sang Hyun and other managers said that he (Wooyeop) lied and that he got sick from drinking and meeting up with girls. Wooyeop is now currently receiving counseling at a hospital. Another employee of the agency has also claimed to have extorted 1.2 million won from Wooyeop.

Taeseon was reported to be have been regularly hit in the head and cursed at while being scolded during his trainee days because he is the leader. He decided that he can no longer remain in the company due to the lack of action taken by the company itself especially since Wooyeop was assaulted and had to go to the hospital.

TS Ent then released a statement, which says:
Hello. This is TS Entertainment.
This is an official statement regarding TRCNG.
We clearly state that what was claimed by TRCNG members Taeseon and Wooyeop through the news reports today is not true.
What they are claiming is only one-sided from Taeseon and Wooyeop, and the TRCNG members do not all agree with this.
In addition, Taeseon and Wooyeop’s actions are causing harm to TRCNG’s group activities, and we plan on taking legal action for the damage caused to our agency including defamation.
We thank everyone who shows interest for our agency and gives love and attention to our artists.
Thank you.
NOOOOO this is so sad :(
No groups deserve to be treated this way. TS moved up on the list of terrible companies. I can’t believe they’re trying to take LEGAL action against them when all they did was tell of their suffering.

Credits
Y
Seungmin
Jeong Sewoon
NOOOOO this is so sad :(
No groups deserve to be treated this way. TS moved up on the list of terrible companies. I can’t believe they’re trying to take LEGAL action against them when all they did was tell of their suffering.
I know right! and yet they say that they're gonna be taking legal action against them.. but what if they don't actually take legal action and still continue to do so just like they didn't take any action when any of the members were injured and stuff.