Thoughts on BigHits and CJ E&M I-LAND Reality Show?

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

x.Jennifer.x

Face of The Group
Website
twitter.com
Credits
Woohyun
Sunggyu
Lex
Sunyoul
I like i-land but man it's torture...i wish these guys didn't have to be eliminated. I mean some yeah they needed to go but right now where it sits i wish all could just debut it's just so hard...especially when you grow to like some and have favorites and you sit here biting your nails if they are safe or not...

My Top two are Heesung and K.....Heesung...is just so damn cute and K...too ugh i clenched my teeth thank god they didn't get eliminated. I really think both Heesung and K have what it takes to be great leaders. This is so hard! BIG HIT JUST DEBUT ALL 9

L

Love_alize071313

I-Land debut lineup prediction:
Heesung
K
Sunoo
Jay
Sunghoon
Jungwon
Jake

I-land debut lineup wishlist:
Jake
Jay
Heesung
Daniel
Sunoo
Jungwon
K

x.Jennifer.x

Face of The Group
Website
twitter.com
Credits
Woohyun
Sunggyu
Lex
Sunyoul
As long as heesung and k make it the most my heart will survive..

now i mean i get the idea of the show and it's something big hit hasn't done yet...for bts they did interviews i think the same was done with txt... however...so many people fall in love with these guys and then they don't make it...it's heart breaking to watch their dreams get crushed within moments....some never sing again and some may...I just hate these kind of shows because it can possibly damage someone. They are exciting to watch but i would rather watch an interview type thing and them pick from an interview and watch them become a group from the ground up, than a survival program like this.

x.Jennifer.x

Face of The Group
Website
twitter.com
Credits
Woohyun
Sunggyu
Lex
Sunyoul
On the September 18th finale, 'I-Land' revealed the official group name as ENHYPEN, which stands for the members who will connect, discover each other, and grow together. The final 7 members were also revealed as Yang Jung Won (1,417,620 votes), Jay (1,192,889), Jake (1,179,633), Ni-ki (1,140,728), Lee Hee Seung (1,137,323), Park Sung Hoon (1,088,413), and Kim Sun Woo (935,771).

K finished in 8th place despite being 7th place in terms of votes with 946,046 votes, and Daniel placed 9th with 773,792, which means both did not make the final group.

I honestly wanted K over Sunoo :( am sads

x.Jennifer.x

Face of The Group
Website
twitter.com
Credits
Woohyun
Sunggyu
Lex
Sunyoul
I Like BTS Don't Get Me Wrong...But...

TXT was done dirty.....I understand that since this was the finale and they are all part of Big Hit, that they had to be there for support....But to not Focus on TXT hardly, to not ask them for advice...It just felt like they were chopped liver. As a fan of both BTS and TXT I'm really sad for TXT...

Both groups did look bored, which Idk how to say this well...but they didn't seem like they really cared to be there, like they weren't really interested....and that made me sad for Enhypen...here's their idols and their dream coming true and it felt like BTS and TXT could careless....I was hoping for more enthusiasm from BTS and TXT....Even the producers didn't seem too..into it...Maybe it was just me...

Spicey_Kpoper

Kpop Fan
Website
www.youtube.com
Credits
Xiao Jun
Sunoo
Sanha
Yeosang
I Like BTS Don't Get Me Wrong...But...

TXT was done dirty.....I understand that since this was the finale and they are all part of Big Hit, that they had to be there for support....But to not Focus on TXT hardly, to not ask them for advice...It just felt like they were chopped liver. As a fan of both BTS and TXT I'm really sad for TXT...

Both groups did look bored, which Idk how to say this well...but they didn't seem like they really cared to be there, like they weren't really interested....and that made me sad for Enhypen...here's their idols and their dream coming true and it felt like BTS and TXT could careless....I was hoping for more enthusiasm from BTS and TXT....Even the producers didn't seem too..into it...Maybe it was just me...
I totally saw that. They switched from Jimin to sometimes Tae, Jk, and Jin. They didn't even give TXT the time of day to catch their reactions. I too feel bad for Enhypen, I mean Jk, Tae and Hobi showed some enthusiasm but not enough to make the viewers see how much another little brother group meant to them. Lord, Bang Pd was bout ready to leave and go home, I didn't get how they were so ecited when they were doing performances and stuff before debut but now they are wayyy too serious, maybe it's because there were people eliminated and the crying and stuff was too much, ion know T__T

x.Jennifer.x

Face of The Group
Website
twitter.com
Credits
Woohyun
Sunggyu
Lex
Sunyoul
I mean honestly BTS and TXT looked both exhausted and bored...even Bang looked bored...I thought BTS and TXT were there to perform a song each for part of the finale but they did nothing. I'm not shaming or throwing shade at either group...But I really thought they would have been a bit more happier and excited...The I-Lander's looked up to both groups as idols...and it just felt like they were too tired to care...It looked awkward and not happy at all...I think they Made a mistake in Not having K in there...They could have really did things differently...They really should have allowed TXT to speak more...they are still fairly new but they trained with some of them it would have been bittersweet for them to give some advice as well...They really did TXT dirty...and I'm Sorry BTS seemed like they were on some literal crack...I just didn't get it at all...Even the I-Landers looked confused

sooo_lucky🍀

Kpop Rookie
Credits
Sunoo
I don't know what to do. yall don't know something good when you see it. you are complaining about a moving stage. listen to yourselves. iland is so much better than other survival shows. (I mean I'm in the middle of it) but still. they actually make groups to last.