GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Who is your Dreamcatcher Bias?

• JiU

Votes: 11 15.1%
  • SuA

Votes: 5 6.8%
  • Siyeon

Votes: 9 12.3%
  • Handong

Votes: 6 8.2%
  • Yoohyeon

Votes: 7 9.6%
  • Dami

Votes: 28 38.4%
  • Gahyeon

Votes: 7 9.6%

• Total voters

hoeliviahye

Kpop Fan
Website
kprofiles.com
Credits
Chaeyoung
Go Won
Roa
Vivi
Agreed! There’s this girl group called GeeGu, who has a similar vibe to Dreamcatcher and also (G)-Idle’s Hann. They had a comeback in April with their song Moonlight.
I can't believe I found someone else who knows GeeGu! They have so much talent, but I wish their company promoted them better :( They have so much talent to offer, and I really hope they get more recognition!

honeycove

Stan Red Velvet
Credits
Username Change
User Title Change
IM
Jisun
I can't believe I found someone else who knows GeeGu! They have so much talent, but I wish their company promoted them better :( They have so much talent to offer, and I really hope they get more recognition!
Oh yes! I found them by accident but Moonlight was so good! And ugh same! It seems like all the really good and talented groups have shitty companies who don’t treat them right :(

Brickerbrack

Kpop Expert
Credits
Dami
Handong
JiU
Siyeon
Well even on live stages, they have purple ones, pink ones, black ones, so many colors and it is amazing!
I think I counted seven different colours of the same outfits: black, red, white, pale pink, royal blue, navy blue and dark green, if I recall.

As for biases, it's Siyeon, obviously (see avatar); I'd generally say my wrecker is JiU, but all the girls make strong cases for the position...

sorrysweetie

Message me if you need anything!
Author
Website
kprofiles.com
Credits
Siyeon
AleXa
Hu Tao
Hongjoong
I think I counted seven different colours of the same outfits: black, red, white, pale pink, royal blue, navy blue and dark green, if I recall.

As for biases, it's Siyeon, obviously (see avatar); I'd generally say my wrecker is JiU, but all the girls make strong cases for the position...
I actually have the same bias and bias wrecker haha but I agree all the members are amazing and all deserve love! (Siyeon is just a queen)

Brickerbrack

Kpop Expert
Credits
Dami
Handong
JiU
Siyeon
Another Special Clip from our girls! Siyeon, Gahyeon and Handong cover Paul Kim's "Every Day, Every Moment"...

We are truly spoiled... :love:

Brickerbrack

Kpop Expert
Credits
Dami
Handong
JiU
Siyeon
DC performed an updated version of their Havana cover (seven girls, no chair ;)), and J.Lo's Let's Get Loud at KBS's Open Concert the other day. Needless to day they smashed it...

JiyeonFati

Kpop Expert
Credits
Dami
Siyeon
SuA
JiU
Special clip of Yoohyeon - 2002
Stan talent, stan Dreamcatcher ^^