GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Who is your bias?

• RM

• Jin

• Suga

• J-Hope

• Jimin

• V

• Jungkook

Results are only viewable after voting.
h

ey and WELCOME to the thread!!! How long have you been ARMY?

I've been an ARMY literally since a week before Love Yourself: HER was released ^.^;

S

Spade Z Wolf

How many years have you guys been ARMY?
Why/How did you get into BTS in the first place?

Peytonlou

Kpop Groupie
Credits
Karina
Seonghwa
Sejun
I actually got into BTS in February (a couple of weeks before their on comeback - so I came at a lucky time). I had a friend who really liked bts and talked about them a lot and they'd just gotten big with idol and make it right in the UK so I knew of them but I never really listened to kpop. I watched some youtube videos and just discovered that the kpop genre fits my tastes so well and now I'm a sucker for kpop and have branched out to many different groups and soloists and my life is CONSUMED by kpop.

~angelix~

Kpop Groupie
Website
www.pinterest.ch
Credits
Lee Know
Yeosang
Kim Woojin
Hongjoong
i knew about them for years and never stanned them but I had been into kpop 4 years before I started stunning. Then after the LY: Answer comeback i was hooked and the first song I heard was Epiphany. (i love a good ballad)

S

Spade Z Wolf

i knew about them for years and never stanned them but I had been into kpop 4 years before I started stunning. Then after the LY: Answer comeback i was hooked and the first song I heard was Epiphany. (i love a good ballad)
That's great! I started stanning them around the beginning of 2018; my friend loved them and she had asked me to listen to a bit of their music. It took me a few months, but then I got consumed by the world of K-POP I guess.

S

Spade Z Wolf

I actually got into BTS in February (a couple of weeks before their on comeback - so I came at a lucky time). I had a friend who really liked bts and talked about them a lot and they'd just gotten big with idol and make it right in the UK so I knew of them but I never really listened to kpop. I watched some youtube videos and just discovered that the kpop genre fits my tastes so well and now I'm a sucker for kpop and have branched out to many different groups and soloists and my life is CONSUMED by kpop.
I love meeting new fans of BTS, and K-POP in general.
Just message me if you want any recommendations for songs or Kdramas if you do like watching them.
I got into K-POP because of a friend as well.
I hope we get to be friends.
πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œ

S

Spade Z Wolf

not really an army anymore but i got into bts due to the recommendation of one of my friends in 2018 ^^ although i realized that ive been listening to bs&t on repeat in 2016 lolz
That's okay. Do you stan any other groups?
I'm a multi-stan, so I can give you song recommendations if you want!

ONCE_4_EVER

Kpop Rookie
Author
Credits
Mong Mong-ie
Honda Tohru
SuA
Dami
hello!
I'm a huge kpop fan that got into kpop because of BTS. they're the reasons why I met more people and actually felt like I belonged and like I had people with the same interests as me. being the person that I am I feel like if I don't say anything before this issue occurs it will happen and it will cause terrible consequences.
I don't really know what to do since I'm now a multi stan but I thought I might as well make sure that ARMY's knows about what will probably happen in August. I'm assuming that some people know already but my suggestion is that we spread the news. it would take me to long to explain as I don't really know whats going on ( i just heard of this issue two days ago), but basically please tell every army that you know so that we can easily avoid this situation from getting any worse. also quickly before I put the screenshot talking about this issue I thought I should mention that if you want you can read it for yourself on quora in the army room
Screenshot 2020-07-19 at 3.55.40 PM.png

acat

Kpop Expert
Credits
Yeosang
Seungmin
Yunho
hello!
I'm a huge kpop fan that got into kpop because of BTS. they're the reasons why I met more people and actually felt like I belonged and like I had people with the same interests as me. being the person that I am I feel like if I don't say anything before this issue occurs it will happen and it will cause terrible consequences.
I don't really know what to do since I'm now a multi stan but I thought I might as well make sure that ARMY's knows about what will probably happen in August. I'm assuming that some people know already but my suggestion is that we spread the news. it would take me to long to explain as I don't really know whats going on ( i just heard of this issue two days ago), but basically please tell every army that you know so that we can easily avoid this situation from getting any worse. also quickly before I put the screenshot talking about this issue I thought I should mention that if you want you can read it for yourself on quora in the army room
View attachment 29684
is there any actual proof about this from other fandoms or is there just ARMY talking about it

ONCE_4_EVER

Kpop Rookie
Author
Credits
Mong Mong-ie
Honda Tohru
SuA
Dami
is there any actual proof about this from other fandoms or is there just ARMY talking about it
After reading your reply I realized you were right and that I basically jumped to conclusions without any proof of that occurring or of that occurring possibly in the future. As for the proof itself, there is so far no proof what so ever, on quora people are asking for proof but the original owner of the post has yet to say where they found that out from.

Last edited:

ONCE_4_EVER

Kpop Rookie
Author
Credits
Mong Mong-ie
Honda Tohru
SuA
Dami
After reading your reply I realized you were right and that I basically jumped to conclusions without any proof of that occurring or of that occurring possibly in the future. As for the proof itself, there is so far no proof what so ever, on quora people are asking for proof but the original owner of the post has yet to say where they found that out from.
after talking with another army that has heard of this "issue" it is safe to assume that it is not true. so far the other army said that she saw it on a bts stan twitter account. apperently armys on twitter said that because they were mad that people are not liking bts anymore or something along those lines.

Tracy

.π–₯” π—Ÿπ—Άπ—² π—ͺπ—Άπ˜π—΅ π—¬π—Όπ˜‚π–₯” Λ–
Staff member
iShop Manager
SNS Manager
Editor
Website
tenacy.carrd.co
Credits
Dancing Winnie The Pooh
Mark
Haechan
Woozi
This month makes 1 year, I became Army last year july.
I saw ads of them and other Kpop groups on YouTube and got curios and googled them a started listening to their music and watch Mv's and I got hooked, but I also love other groups

Tracy

.π–₯” π—Ÿπ—Άπ—² π—ͺπ—Άπ˜π—΅ π—¬π—Όπ˜‚π–₯” Λ–
Staff member
iShop Manager
SNS Manager
Editor
Website
tenacy.carrd.co
Credits
Dancing Winnie The Pooh
Mark
Haechan