GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

KpopJpopCpopTpopVpop

Band Leader
Credits
Dowoon
Lay
Joohoney
Yeosang
Hi so I'm wondering if anyone can help me and reccomend some Ppop. I only know SB19. I would like some groups (mainly BGs, although GGs is fine too). Also i dont mind Soloists either. Thanks!

aznmochibunny

Kpop Fan
Credits
Hi so I'm wondering if anyone can help me and reccomend some Ppop. I only know SB19. I would like some groups (mainly BGs, although GGs is fine too). Also i dont mind Soloists either. Thanks!
For girl groups, the biggest names I can think of are Pop Girls, UGG and MNL48. I don't know many boy groups. For soloists though, James Reid, Nadine Lustre, Reese Lansangan, Sarah Geronimo, Yeng Constantino, Inigo Pascual, Sam Concepcion, Curtismith, are easily some of the biggest names in the Philippines.

KpopJpopCpopTpopVpop

Band Leader
Credits
Dowoon
Lay
Joohoney
Yeosang
For girl groups, the biggest names I can think of are Pop Girls, UGG and MNL48. I don't know many boy groups. For soloists though, James Reid, Nadine Lustre, Reese Lansangan, Sarah Geronimo, Yeng Constantino, Inigo Pascual, Sam Concepcion, Curtismith, are easily some of the biggest names in the Philippines.
Thanks!

haliya

Kpop Amateur
Credits

I heard Star Hunt Academy are debuting 2 groups this year (2020) 1 bg and 1 gg. A new girl group will debut soon, named Clover. Search them in youtube. They're also under a korean ent company like SB19 so some expectations are set. While ShowBT announced they will debut 1 group this year and it's probably YARA (a girl group, that trained at the same time with SB19).

Another boy group is PHP, they will have a comeback this year, it's Sejun's old group. Lots of things to look forward for this year hahaha

KpopJpopCpopTpopVpop

Band Leader
Credits
Dowoon
Lay
Joohoney
Yeosang
I heard Star Hunt Academy are debuting 2 groups this year (2020) 1 bg and 1 gg. A new girl group will debut soon, named Clover. Search them in youtube. They're also under a korean ent company like SB19 so some expectations are set. While ShowBT announced they will debut 1 group this year and it's probably YARA (a girl group, that trained at the same time with SB19).

Another boy group is PHP, they will have a comeback this year, it's Sejun's old group. Lots of things to look forward for this year hahaha
Wow thanks lots of group debuts