Suggestions and Ideas for the Forums

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

ONF

โ˜•๏ธ๐Ÿซ–
Staff member
iShop Manager
SNS Manager
Editor
V.I.P.
Website
rentry.org
Credits
โœง The Final Problem โœง
Peke J (Excalibur)
Based on how most websites/devices work, it'll ask you to download the app
that doesn't mean you have to use it; i've been using twitter on mobile without the app for the past year and i haven't had any problems ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ

gardenofeden

Face of The Group
Website
kenmas-gameboy.carrd.co
Credits
Being able to change our usernames. Like on kpopsource, theres an option, but it's limited. You can only change it once a year. Maybe we could have something like that?

Reactions: ONF

๐ŸŽ€โ™กRYUโ™ก๐ŸŽ€

โ™ก๐Ÿ’ญ๐š๐šŽ๐šœ๐š ๐š’๐š— ๐™ฟ๐šŠ๐š›๐šŠ๐š๐š’๐šœ๐šŽ๐Ÿ’ญโ™ก
Staff member
Being able to change our usernames. Like on kpopsource, theres an option, but it's limited. You can only change it once a year. Maybe we could have something like that?
That would help a lot, since Key seems to be busy quite a lot. Like you could only change it once, every 6 months or something

ONF

โ˜•๏ธ๐Ÿซ–
Staff member
iShop Manager
SNS Manager
Editor
V.I.P.
Website
rentry.org
Credits
โœง The Final Problem โœง
Peke J (Excalibur)
That would help a lot, since Key seems to be busy quite a lot. Like you could only change it once, every 6 months or something
Yeah, actually I was wondering if it was possible to maybe get another person or two to help him out? It'd be nice since we'd probably get credits from the events (or maybe even more events)/new cards more often? Idk, I just feel bad since he's usually doing all of the work + dealing with a busy life :(

๐ŸŽ€โ™กRYUโ™ก๐ŸŽ€

Staff member
Yeah, actually I was wondering if it was possible to maybe get another person or two to help him out? It'd be nice since we'd probably get credits from the events (or maybe even more events)/new cards more often? Idk, I just feel bad since he's usually doing all of the work + dealing with a busy life :(
Right. As far as special events and cards go, i believe some of the mods who are authors are supposed to help with that. I'm not sure if members who are just authors can do special events though, but i can definitely ask Key next time i speak to him.

gardenofeden

Face of The Group
Website
kenmas-gameboy.carrd.co
Credits
Right. As far as special events and cards go, i believe some of the mods who are authors are supposed to help with that. I'm not sure if members who are just authors can do special events though, but i can definitely ask Key next time i speak to him.
Would we maybe be able to make cards? I wanna make cards๐Ÿ˜ญ

Reactions: ONF

๐ŸŽ€โ™กRYUโ™ก๐ŸŽ€

Staff member

๐ŸŽ€โ™กRYUโ™ก๐ŸŽ€

Staff member

๐ŸŽ€โ™กRYUโ™ก๐ŸŽ€

Staff member
Idk maybe like a game we could play or something? I wanted to do an arts and crafts competitin
I can past the message along to Key, even though he hasn't been on since the 5th. But i don't see the problem with it

๐ŸŽ€โ™กRYUโ™ก๐ŸŽ€

Staff member

ParkHereJimin

Kpop Stan
Norwood, OH or Kim Seok-Jin's private jet
Website
www.twitter.com
Credits
JinJin
Shinwon
MJ
Choerry

๐ŸŽ€โ™กRYUโ™ก๐ŸŽ€

Staff member
The feature to edit is gone now since the thread has been up for more then a day and so now I can't add anyone else
Do you want me to add them for you?