Suggestions and Ideas for the Forums

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

๐ŸŽ€โ™กRYUโ™ก๐ŸŽ€

โ™ก๐Ÿ’ญ๐š๐šŽ๐šœ๐š ๐š’๐š— ๐™ฟ๐šŠ๐š›๐šŠ๐š๐š’๐šœ๐šŽ๐Ÿ’ญโ™ก
Staff member

๐ŸŽ€โ™กRYUโ™ก๐ŸŽ€

Staff member

๐ŸŽ€โ™กRYUโ™ก๐ŸŽ€

Staff member

Ducky Mioda

Kpop Rookie
Credits
Jisun
Jiyoung
Jiyoung
Yebin
How about these?
  1. Posting my approximations of the ITZY members' real heights on that girl group's members profile with this disclaimer alongside: "*NOTE: As you know, usually the K-pop companies adjust the idols' official heights to make them look better. However, a member of our forums (I) compared the heights of ITZY members to those of the Wonder Girls members, and approximated their real heights. This is why we've posted both versions."
  2. Logo-level trade cards for 2NE1 and the Wonder Girls

LostInTheDream

๐ŸงšIแ‘Žแ—ฉแ‘•TIแฏE๐Ÿงš
Author
Website
everafterentertainment.carrd.co
Credits
Chaewon
IU
Alice
Kim Man Bong
hey! maybe author/you should do who own era each comeback of the group! i like to do but i not staff member to featured at main website^^*
There is a page on the profiles section of the website where you can submit suggestions and requests for what you might want to see profile wise

๊ฟˆ๊พธ๋‹ค

Kpop Groupie
Website
www.quotev.com
Credits
Jungwoo
Lucas
YangYang
Hendery
Maybe a special event that isn't the quizzes? Something fun like a game or something and the winner gets credits?
Maybe it could be like a scavenger/treasure hunt over the forums? Like maybe the mods or certain members post things or questions hidden around on their profiles or signatures or just in posts that they make and members get clues each day about where the things/questions are and they have to find them and at the end, give to the admin so they can get credit?
So like maybe day one is a hidden image and members have to say what the image was of and where it was at. Day two could be a hidden question that members have to find and give the answer to

ak โ™ฅโ™ฅ

Maknae
Credits
Seungkwan
JinJin
Yeosang
Maybe it could be like a scavenger/treasure hunt over the forums? Like maybe the mods or certain members post things or questions hidden around on their profiles or signatures or just in posts that they make and members get clues each day about where the things/questions are and they have to find them and at the end, give to the admin so they can get credit?
So like maybe day one is a hidden image and members have to say what the image was of and where it was at. Day two could be a hidden question that members have to find and give the answer to
i like that idea. it will be fun and if u win u get point. i think everyone would love that

ONF

โ˜•๏ธ๐Ÿซ–
Staff member
iShop Manager
SNS Manager
Editor
V.I.P.
Website
rentry.org
Credits
โœง The Final Problem โœง
Peke J (Excalibur)
If we get an app, then people who use the website on mobile aka can't download the app, will not be able to go on
Why not? You can still use the website on mobile without the app (although the features might be limited on the website).