Suggestions and Ideas for the Forums

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

loonatheworld !

ପ(๑•ᴗ•๑)ଓ chuu's guardian angel ♡
Credits
Pink Rose
Pink Bear Plush
✧ Weeekly ✧
Jeewon
im not sure if this has been said already but it would be cool to have more than 3 pics for your signature and use gif icons

loonatheworld !

ପ(๑•ᴗ•๑)ଓ chuu's guardian angel ♡
Credits
Pink Rose
Pink Bear Plush
✧ Weeekly ✧
Jeewon
also is there an option to use dark mode? that would be cool if it was added since i usually use dark mode on other things

L

Love_alize071313

We
im not sure if this has been said already but it would be cool to have more than 3 pics for your signature and use gif icons
Well, we have to be considerate if there'll people with slow internet and such. If there's more than 3 it might slow down the page and their experience on forums might be ruined

L

Love_alize071313

I saw, but aren't they getting mixed up with the individual member threads?
Not that I know of, you can use the search bar and click the tab to extend the tab to click "This Forum" and input the name of your soloist or your member. If they don't show up you can make one, I suppose. ^^

Reactions: ONF

escapism

𝐢 𝐬𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡 𝐲𝐨𝐮 ☆
Staff member
iShop Manager
Editor
Author
V.I.P.
Credits
✧ Captain Price ✧
✧ Buddie ✧

ONF

☕️🫖
Staff member
iShop Manager
SNS Manager
Editor
V.I.P.
Website
rentry.org
Credits
✧ The Final Problem ✧
Peke J (Excalibur)
in the future if possible, maybe we could buy custom titles from the shop
That seems like a good idea but @namjingle what are your thoughts?
Custom titles are offered as a reward for winning forum events, but I suppose it might be possible to offer them in the shop as well. That would be up to the admins to decide.

m1d93t5

Kpop Amateur
Author
Credits
(This is for the main site, not the forums) If an author has a hard time finding extra facts for an individual profile, then it could be fellow authors' duties to jump in and eventually add them, NOT to just leave them rotting in the drafts or, worse, ask them to be deleted. This will only cause smaller authors to struggle even more with the content to post and eventually quit KProfiles or go MIA for a very long time.

Another thing is that everyone should try and be honest about whether they want to take a certain suggestion for a profile. Going MIA doesn't help. If you are too busy, don't feel qualified to make a certain profile or don't want to do it, you just have to say it. That shouldn't be an issue.

yoyoyeol

ᴘᴜᴛ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʜᴀɴᴅꜱ ᴜᴘ
Staff member
iShop Manager
Author
Website
yeolplaylist.carrd.co
Credits
LALISA
Minnie
(This is for the main site, not the forums) If an author has a hard time finding extra facts for an individual profile, then it could be fellow authors' duties to jump in and eventually add them, NOT to just leave them rotting in the drafts or, worse, ask them to be deleted. This will only cause smaller authors to struggle even more with the content to post and eventually quit KProfiles or go MIA for a very long time.

Another thing is that everyone should try and be honest about whether they want to take a certain suggestion for a profile. Going MIA doesn't help. If you are too busy, don't feel qualified to make a certain profile or don't want to do it, you just have to say it. That shouldn't be an issue.
I really do agree with this post 100% because I very frequently get writers block, and that discourages me to write anything really so I leave things on hold until I can get over it so I think this should def be something to consider