Suggestions and Ideas for the Forums

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR
D

Dremes

I have a suggestion for the main site! So some of the comment sections are extremely toxic, maybe we should do something to fix that?

B

blink

Different banner colors? Maybe we can pay with credits to get it changed

Mikasa Ackerman

🕊️🧣🐚
Staff member
Editor
Author
Website
www.instagram.com
Credits
✧ Reki Kyan ✧
✧ Attack on Titan ✧
Vernon
Wonwoo
This is dumb, but anyways...
I thought of having an award ceremony for our own. Not as big as MMA, MAMA but something like Kprofiles Forum Music Awards 2020? We can have categories like artist of the year, album of the year, rookie of the year (each for gg & bg), mini-album of the year, single of the year, etc. We can choose nominees through preliminary voting, final voting etc and use google forms for that. The results will be based on the votes of the users here. I thought that this can make our forum more active and will make the members work together.

kokomi

彡☆
Credits
Username Change
Flower Vase
Berry Tart
Heart Cake
I thought of having an award ceremony for our own. Not as big as MMA, MAMA but something like Kprofiles Forum Music Awards 2020? We can have categories like artist of the year, album of the year, rookie of the year (each for gg & bg), mini-album of the year, single of the year, etc. We can choose nominees through preliminary voting, final voting etc and use google forms for that. The results will be based on the votes of the users here. I thought that this can make our forum more active and will make the members work together.
i think it'sa good idea!!

LostInTheDream

🧚IᑎᗩᑕTIᐯE🧚
Author
Website
everafterentertainment.carrd.co
Credits
Chaewon
IU
Alice
Kim Man Bong
I think that would be really fun!

ONF

☕️🫖
Staff member
iShop Manager
SNS Manager
Editor
V.I.P.
Website
rentry.org
Credits
✧ The Final Problem ✧
Peke J (Excalibur)
I'm sure someone has already said this but I think having a dark mode would be pretty nice considering the fact that I tend to view this site in dark locations and it kinda hurts my eyes since there's a ton of white on the site 😔

moonlight

지유
Staff member
Credits
Cat Chasing A Heart
Cat Yawn
recruitment...
when there's a new position for mod etc.. send in an application for why they want to be mod etc..
there could be a discussion with the mods and admins to see who's application was better or having users vote which application was better but having it anonymous so the users don't be influenced by if they know the user or not so they can give their honest vote

idk just something random from my head

Naomi

❤ VIC10TION ❤
Credits
Bugs Bunny
Subin
Byungchan
Hanse
We have a forum for group, co-ed, duets etc..
Why don't I see soloist under Kpop Lobby?
I think it would be neatly organized if we separate those co-ed, duets, and soloist from groups

would that be too long though? *shrugs*

L

Love_alize071313

I think it would be neatly organized if we separate those co-ed, duets, and soloist from groups

I suppose they fit under the "Kpop Idols Threads"

🎀♡RYU♡🎀

♡💭𝚁𝚎𝚜𝚝 𝚒𝚗 𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚊𝚍𝚒𝚜𝚎💭♡
Staff member
Credits
✧ Atsushi Sakurai ✧
Kakucho
Imaushi Wakasa
Madarame Shion

The soloists threads would fall under Koop idol threads