Say Something Nice

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

An Okay Rock

Unreal
Staff member
Website
storyofarock.carrd.co
Credits
Maple Syrup
Heart Cookies
Heart Jewel
Mint Chocolate Ice Cream
This went from say something nice to talking about our family situations, also for everyone else who's saying they're the child of @Xukuns Wifey, remember you're now legally related to a rock apparently. Also is there a father in this situation, or at least another mother? Like we apparently already have a designated aunt and I'm thinking way too hard about this right now but I need answers people....

honeycove

Stan Red Velvet
Credits
Username Change
User Title Change
IM
Jisun
This went from say something nice to talking about our family situations, also for everyone else who's saying they're the child of @Xukuns Wifey, remember you're now legally related to a rock apparently. Also is there a father in this situation, or at least another mother? Like we apparently already have a designated aunt and I'm thinking way too hard about this right now but I need answers people....
Yeah, our father is Stray Kid’s Bang Chan. He said so himself

Credits
Mingi
Lee Know
Hongjoong
Yeosang
Now its time for me to show how much I stalk @Forgotten Wonderland. Firstly from the conversations I've had with you, I relate so much to you and you're such a great and understanding person, a lot like the rest of the people on here but you're still so unique and I for the few times I've talked to you I really do enjoy talking to you because you're so understanding and positive. You're so bright and happy and I appreciate your presence on here even if I haven't been able to interact with you all that much recently, I hope we manage to find something to talk about again because I enjoyed having conversations with you even if they are just ones that loop over and over again. I hope when you see this that you're having a great day.
I EXIST?! OH MY GOSH I AM HONORED :') Oh and I do hope that I'm able to spam every user I know cause everyone's so unique and nice................................. Oh P.S. HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

An Okay Rock

Unreal
Staff member
Website
storyofarock.carrd.co
Credits
Maple Syrup
Heart Cookies
Heart Jewel
Mint Chocolate Ice Cream
I EXIST?! OH MY GOSH I AM HONORED :') Oh and I do hope that I'm able to spam every user I know cause everyone's so unique and nice................................. Oh P.S. HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
Why wouldnt you exist? Is there a joke I dont know about? Also HEELLLLLOOOOO!!!! Great to talk to you again!

Credits
Mingi
Lee Know
Hongjoong
Yeosang
Why wouldnt you exist? Is there a joke I dont know about? Also HEELLLLLOOOOO!!!! Great to talk to you again!
No, I'm just sooooooooooo annoying and I know so myself so I'm surprised that I'd exist here. And YESSSS I haven't been able to connect to much people around :'( How's your day?

An Okay Rock

Unreal
Staff member
Website
storyofarock.carrd.co
Credits
Maple Syrup
Heart Cookies
Heart Jewel
Mint Chocolate Ice Cream
No, I'm just sooooooooooo annoying and I know so myself so I'm surprised that I'd exist here. And YESSSS I haven't been able to connect to much people around :'( How's your day?
You're a great beautiful person I stalk on here, why wouldnt you end up in the thread? Also you may be annoying to yourself but like the majority of us love you so I dont know what you're talking about. And I've been fantastic, how are you doing dearest child?