Say Something Nice

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

VIPJACKAHGADAY

CEO
Website
lnk.bio
Credits
Young K
CL
@piscesigh My fellow YG Stan
You're such a great listener, and you're always hopeful and optimistic. It's always fun talking to you. Thank you for listening to my rants and for comforting me through the Seungri situation. ❤

245036d970b2dc911b5e6a51e857f31cb20dea6e_hq.gif

Hyunlina Tozaki

Kpop Expert
Credits
Gahyeon
ROTHY
Heize
Chaeyoung
Alright I'm roping you in @Hyunlina Tozaki you're such a great and amazing person who's so involved here and like you're like everyone's bro, a lot of people either know you or love you, like I'm sure you're aware of this but there re people who are willing to fight for you on here and if that's not love then I don't know what is. You're such a positive happy person who tries to brighten others' days and you always make me smile when I see you comment and be so squishy and happy with people even if they disagree with something you say. Like if I was to describe you with an MV, off the top of my head, you'd definitely be the NCT 127 - Touch M/V, that's the vibe you give off in my opinion and I mean vibe, I have no idea what they're actually singing about. Regardless, I love you senpai!
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH, i'm gonna cry ;-;. You stole my idea okay rock-san, A few days ago I was thinking of making a post like this, but it looks like you got ahead of me xD, I don't have any pictures, like the ones that other people put on, but it doesn't matter, just expressing how much I love you and adore you, seems enough.... No, I lie NOT ENOUGH, I really love you too much, and I intend to make you and a lot of people I know a special message, but I know so many people that it would take too long to make all those messages hehe, I adore you, and we should talk a lot more okiiiiiii-san ^^♡

An Okay Rock

Unreal
Staff member
Website
storyofarock.carrd.co
Credits
Maple Syrup
Heart Cookies
Heart Jewel
Mint Chocolate Ice Cream
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH, i'm gonna cry ;-;. You stole my idea okay rock-san, A few days ago I was thinking of making a post like this, but it looks like you got ahead of me xD, I don't have any pictures, like the ones that other people put on, but it doesn't matter, just expressing how much I love you and adore you, seems enough.... No, I lie NOT ENOUGH, I really love you too much, and I intend to make you and a lot of people I know a special message, but I know so many people that it would take too long to make all those messages hehe, I adore you, and we should talk a lot more okiiiiiii-san ^^♡
I LOVE YOU SENPAI!

honeycove

Stan Red Velvet
Credits
Username Change
User Title Change
IM
Jisun
To my adopted kids (there’s too many of you to list and tbh I lost track, but if you know, you know)

Eat your veggies
Study hard
Do your homework
Stay hydrated
And please for the love of god, get some rest aka don’t stay up until the early morning hours trolling the forums.

Love, Mom 😘

An Okay Rock

Unreal
Staff member
Website
storyofarock.carrd.co
Credits
Maple Syrup
Heart Cookies
Heart Jewel
Mint Chocolate Ice Cream
To my adopted kids (there’s too many of you to list and tbh I lost track, but if you know, you know)

Eat your veggies
Study hard
Do your homework
Stay hydrated
And please for the love of god, get some rest aka don’t stay up until the early morning hours trolling the forums.

Love, Mom 😘
You expect a lot of your kids, I think I'm glad I'm not one

M

myheartizomg

Eat your veggies
Study hard
Do your homework
Stay hydrated

Love, Mom 😘
Since you are the adoptive mom I think I can be the adoptive distant aunt who only visits every holidays and none really likes because she's weird af 😂

An Okay Rock

Unreal
Staff member
Website
storyofarock.carrd.co
Credits
Maple Syrup
Heart Cookies
Heart Jewel
Mint Chocolate Ice Cream
Now its time for me to show how much I stalk @Forgotten Wonderland. Firstly from the conversations I've had with you, I relate so much to you and you're such a great and understanding person, a lot like the rest of the people on here but you're still so unique and I for the few times I've talked to you I really do enjoy talking to you because you're so understanding and positive. You're so bright and happy and I appreciate your presence on here even if I haven't been able to interact with you all that much recently, I hope we manage to find something to talk about again because I enjoyed having conversations with you even if they are just ones that loop over and over again. I hope when you see this that you're having a great day.

Last edited:

Jessy_Kim_Off

Face of The Group
Credits
Xiao Jun
Hongseok
YangYang
Jacob
@Xukuns Wifey, Thank you for being my fake mom and thank you for understanding your annoying adopted child ( I know I'm not sweet but that's just not me just remember I LUV U)