Say Something Nice

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

chaerifyyy

Band Manager
Website
redqueen2000.carrd.co
Credits
Dipsy
Christmas Lollipop
Apple White
Briar Beauty
@chaerifyyy
you're honestly one of the most talented people I know on here. You're so funny, kind, and non-judgemental. Everything you do is so kind and nice and honestly, you are just perfect. Continue being slayful <3
You're honestly making me cry. I'm in a really bad spot mentally with self doubt, low self esteem, and stress. This comment just made my day so thank you not many people tell me this and I just feel so happy reading it.
Suki you're so kind to everyone, you often have the best layouts and you inspire me in almost every way. If you ever feel unhappy with yourself just know your amazing and forums would not be the same without you.

Gwacekpop2

Band Leader
Credits
Tip Toe Pusheen
Sunoo
Excited Cat
✧ JEI (Xiaoting) ✧
@Gwacekpop2
You’re one of the most sweetest and the kindest people that I’ve met on here. What I also really like about you is your compassion towards others here - the way you offer people some advice or encouraging words when they’re having a hard time. So that lead to my impression of you being that you seem like an amazing soul with a beautiful heart ❤ and I’m glad that I was able to dm you first haha - and now we’re besties! so far I’m really enjoying talking to you about kingdom as well as Mujin - and it wouldn’t be for you to fall down the kingdom rabbit hole like me if I didn’t recommend you that song in the first place. 😊
Thank youuu~ ❤ I'm so grateful you decided to reach out, I really enjoy talking to you & getting to know you more! I'm honestly so happy we're besties now <3 It makes our time chatting so special and getting into the kingdom rabbit hole is a special thank you to you <3

Elphelt_ᴠᴀʟᴇɴᴛɪɴᴇ

I LOVE MY HUSBAND (zayne)
Staff member
iShop Manager
Editor
Website
shes-dreamin.carrd.co
Credits
Belle
Ezrael
Teolaegi
✧ Creamy Chanyeol ✧
@Park Seogi
Ik you're not online right now but I'll say it for when you come back (if you see it anyway, I bet you have a lot of notfis)
You're one of my bestest friends on here because when I was kinda a loner on here you came and helped with that, you are a little sunshine ball and a simp and literally brightened my depressed day lol
Thank you for being my friend and Exo bestie 🥹

1fool4you

left.
Author
Website
laufeyluvrr.carrd.co
Credits
MOA Bong
P1ecebong
✧ Jiung ✧
Cambodia
@izyun
you were probably my first friend on the forums and ur just so nice and such a great friend. youre probably one of the only reasons i still use this website. you always dm me every single day and make me feel special and valued in general and im just so grateful that i have you as one of my closest friends <33

@Seo
ok ur like never on this site dfhrs ur mainly on quora but ill just say a little sneak peek of the letter i wrote <33 :

"you mean literally everything to me, and youve impacted my life in such a great way. i remember being at probably my lowest point in life. every day seemed like it was repeating itself, i was continuously having suicidal thoughts, and i didnt want to do anything. then you came along..."

izyun

love nana 💏
Author
Website
sullislove.carrd.co
Credits
Cat Yawn
✧ Byul ✧
✧ Lily ✧
✧ Sulli ✧
@izyun
you were probably my first friend on the forums and ur just so nice and such a great friend. youre probably one of the only reasons i still use this website. you always dm me every single day and make me feel special and valued in general and im just so grateful that i have you as one of my closest friends <33

@Seo
ok ur like never on this site dfhrs ur mainly on quora but ill just say a little sneak peek of the letter i wrote <33 :

"you mean literally everything to me, and youve impacted my life in such a great way. i remember being at probably my lowest point in life. every day seemed like it was repeating itself, i was continuously having suicidal thoughts, and i didnt want to do anything. then you came along..."
Omg youre gonna make me cry this is too sweet😭
But fr tho im also so so so grateful to have you as one of my best and closest friends too<33

chaechae.core

Band Manager
Website
mintchocochaechae.carrd.co
Credits
Growing Heart
Chaeyoung
Felix
Chaewon
You're honestly making me cry. I'm in a really bad spot mentally with self doubt, low self esteem, and stress. This comment just made my day so thank you not many people tell me this and I just feel so happy reading it.
Suki you're so kind to everyone, you often have the best layouts and you inspire me in almost every way. If you ever feel unhappy with yourself just know your amazing and forums would not be the same without you.
oh gosh chaer, i feel you. I hope you get out of that spot soon as ik how much of a toll that can take on a person.
If you need anyone to talk to, I'll always be here <3

Chenle'sComebackEra

Kpop Rookie
Website
yoosungs-luvbot.carrd.co
Credits
@Chenle'sComebackEra
Uhhh 😬 hmm this is hard lmfao I’m joking, I’m joking. ilysm (I mean you have my number and I don’t give that out easily so feel special or whatever) you really are one of the funniest people I know & I love your sense of humor and just overall personality. I live everyday just to bully you (in a loving way ofc) and I stg if we ever stop talking I will hunt you down and press charges for what you did to the dreamies ;) anyway ily my favorite Soobin simp <3
GRRRR ILYSM 🫶🫶🫶