Request a Fanfiction

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Key

Forum Support
Staff member
Administrator
Credits
Red Rose
Gold Heart Box
Cake Slice
Kino
Do you have a favorite band/ship and you'd want someone to make a fanfiction with them? Post in this thread and the fanfic authors on the forums will check your requests.

Taebeans_

Kpop Fan
Website
wattpad.com
Credits
Jongho
Yunho
So, I have one fanfic request. 👉👈
Can anyone do ATEEZ×BTS fanfic? I'm not saying to ship ATEEZ members with BTS- nOpe. But, a story with both the group. For an example; Jimin's best friends here is Tae and Yunho. Yunho and Tae are protective/possesive best friends of Jimin- the best trio! And, JK hangs out with Jongho etc. ⬅ Like, that. Can any one of the authors fulfill my smol wish?😢💜

honeycove

Stan Red Velvet
Credits
Username Change
User Title Change
IM
Jisun
Can anyone do ATEEZ×BTS fanfic? I'm not saying to ship ATEEZ members with BTS- nOpe. But, a story with both the group. For an example; Jimin's best friends here is Tae and Yunho. Yunho and Tae are protective/possesive best friends of Jimin- the best trio! And, JK hangs out with Jongho etc. ⬅ Like, that. Can any one of the authors fulfill my smol wish?😢💜
I’ll try! I don’t know much about Ateez but I’ll do my best :)

sorrysweetie

Message me if you need anything!
Author
Website
kprofiles.com
Credits
Siyeon
AleXa
Hu Tao
Hongjoong
Oh yes that’s true! You do like Ateez, you can give it a go hun :)
Thank you so much 💕 I'll work on something starting tomorrow! I want to make it good!

sorrysweetie

Message me if you need anything!
Author
Website
kprofiles.com
Credits
Siyeon
AleXa
Hu Tao
Hongjoong
I feel like I can’t do requests for anyone because it’s always a group I don’t know much about lol
Got to learn more about other groups probably because there isn't many about groups that not everyone loves or knows well yet you know? They might be new and someone loves them and there is no content on them haha

honeycove

Stan Red Velvet
Credits
Username Change
User Title Change
IM
Jisun
Got to learn more about other groups probably because there isn't many about groups that not everyone loves or knows well yet you know? They might be new and someone loves them and there is no content on them haha
Yeah that’s true. Now, if someone requested Astro, y’all know where to find me 😂😂😂 my underrated kings 😔