Request a Fanfiction

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Mikasa Ackerman

πŸ•ŠοΈπŸ§£πŸš
Staff member
Editor
Author
Website
www.instagram.com
Credits
✧ Reki Kyan ✧
✧ Attack on Titan ✧
Vernon
Wonwoo
Credits
Mingi
Lee Know
Hongjoong
Yeosang
But I swear I'll try XDD I dunno... just always wanted to try a break up related one...

Appreciate Chen and Xiumin's friendship

Elina xi

CEO
Credits
Minho
Suho
Hoshi
Chen
I am not a writer. But I write once in a while too.
My first story ever was "Proposal" (a Taehyung fanfic) and some of you have said that it is nice.

I think We should all read each others posts and encourage each other. Won't that be beautiful?
Someone can write for me and I can write for someone else. And Everyone can read and enjoy everything. 🌸

Credits
Mingi
Lee Know
Hongjoong
Yeosang
I am not a writer. But I write once in a while too.
My first story ever was "Proposal" (a Taehyung fanfic) and some of you have said that it is nice.

I think We should all read each others posts and encourage each other. Won't that be beautiful?
Someone can write for me and I can write for someone else. And Everyone can read and enjoy everything. 🌸
Yeah~! I read it since it first came out and it was amazing <3

Credits
Mingi
Lee Know
Hongjoong
Yeosang
I have Another idea for another story. But I have no requests. So If anyone wants a story I'll write it for them. Or else I'll gladly write it without anyone asking for it.
😁😁😁🌸
I am shameless like this sometimes 😁🌸
Sometimes, you just gotta stan a confident queen.
Honestly I've been so obsessed with Stray Kids lately I would like a request about them but then again I've made a: Reaction, Imagine, A long story (Kinda on hiatus), and a request smh.................. I swear I am not ok

Elina xi

CEO
Credits
Minho
Suho
Hoshi
Chen
Sometimes, you just gotta stan a confident queen.
Honestly I've been so obsessed with Stray Kids lately I would like a request about them but then again I've made a: Reaction, Imagine, A long story (Kinda on hiatus), and a request smh.................. I swear I am not ok
Well if you (or anyone else) want Something now or later tell me. I can try something too.

Taebeans_

Kpop Fan
Website
wattpad.com
Credits
Jongho
Yunho
I have Another idea for another story. But I have no requests. So If anyone wants a story I'll write it for them. Or else I'll gladly write it without anyone asking for it.
😁😁😁🌸
I am shameless like this sometimes 😁🌸
You're not shameless-πŸ˜‚ You're an author who loves to write. As simple as that sksk- I love reading. Please, do write. I would love to read.πŸ’œπŸ’œ