Request a Fanfiction

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

honeycove

Stan Red Velvet
Credits
Username Change
User Title Change
IM
Jisun
Credits
Mingi
Lee Know
Hongjoong
Yeosang
I wouldn’t even know what to write because I have bad writer’s block right now
Ah... I know they suck... Writer's block can't be healed without inspirations... So you need to remember about the story without thinking too much about it, then work on your everyday life with more... items/ideas??? It's weird but that's what I do sometimes unless the story's in the back of your brain

Taebeans_

Kpop Fan
Website
wattpad.com
Credits
Jongho
Yunho
Got to learn more about other groups probably because there isn't many about groups that not everyone loves or knows well yet you know? They might be new and someone loves them and there is no content on them haha
I know right! When ATEEZ debuted, I wanted to watch video edits, read cool fanfics and anything random about them. But, legit- I couldn't find shiz. I was so sad- I thought of making my own 'cuz I knew there were other people like me finding. :[

sorrysweetie

Message me if you need anything!
Author
Website
kprofiles.com
Credits
Siyeon
AleXa
Hu Tao
Hongjoong
I know right! When ATEEZ debuted, I wanted to watch video edits, read cool fanfics and anything random about them. But, legit- I couldn't find shiz. I was so sad- I thought of making my own 'cuz I knew there were other people like me finding. :[
I made two fanarts of Ateez haha