[ Random Thoughts Thread ]

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

ONF

☕️🫖
Staff member
iShop Manager
SNS Manager
Editor
V.I.P.
Website
rentry.org
Credits
✧ The Final Problem ✧
Peke J (Excalibur)
Your mom has random guys' snaps and offers to hook you up?
No, but she'll be like "My friend has this cute son and I'm not saying you should meet him and hook up but you should meet him at least"

ONF

☕️🫖
Staff member
iShop Manager
SNS Manager
Editor
V.I.P.
Website
rentry.org
Credits
✧ The Final Problem ✧
Peke J (Excalibur)
I'm scary but also me meeting up with someone because they're cute is completely pointless
Alright, what if you're meeting up with someone because you're friends, and them being cute is just a bonus?

~moonlight tea~

Face of The Group
Credits
Eunsang
Hyeongjun
Hangyul
Dohyun
Alright, what if you're meeting up with someone because you're friends, and them being cute is just a bonus?
I used to have the phattest crush on this guy I was best friends with, then I found out he's homophobic. Seems to be a trend with my crushes

• Sad
Reactions: ONF

ONF

☕️🫖
Staff member
iShop Manager
SNS Manager
Editor
V.I.P.
Website
rentry.org
Credits
✧ The Final Problem ✧
Peke J (Excalibur)
I mean I guess if you find people attractive sure, but does it matter if you're friends are cute? What if they're like completely boring (like me)?
The chances of someone being completely boring is 0% (unless they're like, a bad person or something), but I don't think you're boring or a bad person 👀

An Okay Rock

Unreal
Staff member
Website
storyofarock.carrd.co
Credits
Maple Syrup
Heart Cookies
Heart Jewel
Mint Chocolate Ice Cream
The chances of someone being completely boring is 0% (unless they're like, a bad person or something), but I don't think you're boring or a bad person 👀
I'm mostly boring though, I'm sure you've noticed I need other people to keep the conversation going so I only interject occasionally to like crack a joke or something which I fine I just dont have much going on inside my head although I guess some people feel selfish because of it

An Okay Rock

Unreal
Staff member
Website
storyofarock.carrd.co
Credits
Maple Syrup
Heart Cookies
Heart Jewel
Mint Chocolate Ice Cream
I'm mostly boring though, I'm sure you've noticed I need other people to keep the conversation going so I only interject occasionally to like crack a joke or something which I fine I just dont have much going on inside my head although I guess some people feel selfish because of it
Also bad people can be very interesting

ONF

☕️🫖
Staff member
iShop Manager
SNS Manager
Editor
V.I.P.
Website
rentry.org
Credits
✧ The Final Problem ✧
Peke J (Excalibur)
If you're mostly boring, then I'm the most boring person that has ever existed 😣
Also bad people can be very interesting
You have a point, but sadly you're not a bad person 👀

ONF

☕️🫖
Staff member
iShop Manager
SNS Manager
Editor
V.I.P.
Website
rentry.org
Credits
✧ The Final Problem ✧
Peke J (Excalibur)
Sadly?! Anyway does it just sound better if I say reserved or quiet? (are we gonna get a warning for spamming?)
If you're reserved, then that makes two of us 😔👉👈 (I don't think they give warnings for meaningful (???) conversations)