[ Random Thoughts Thread ]

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

~moonlight tea~

Face of The Group
Credits
Eunsang
Hyeongjun
Hangyul
Dohyun
My christmas present for my sister still hasn't come yet and shes gonna murder me. Better ready my grave

Suzi

Kpop Fan
Credits
Choerry
Go Won
Vivi
Yeojin
I'mma stsrt starving myself
sorry for being annoying and preachy but please take care of yourself ☹ starving will give fast results but they won't last, it's not sustainable meaning you can't keep it up forever and as soon as you start eating more you will gain it all back and more please don't starve yourself you don't deserve this☹

~moonlight tea~

Face of The Group
Credits
Eunsang
Hyeongjun
Hangyul
Dohyun
sorry for being annoying and preachy but please take care of yourself ☹ starving will give fast results but they won't last, it's not sustainable meaning you can't keep it up forever and as soon as you start eating more you will gain it all back and more please don't starve yourself you don't deserve this☹
Thank you.

An Okay Rock

Unreal
Staff member
Website
storyofarock.carrd.co
Credits
Maple Syrup
Heart Cookies
Heart Jewel
Mint Chocolate Ice Cream
Have you ever felt like you're kind of lonely but you don't want to sound like you don't appreciate the friendship people do provide you and it's really your own fault because you're just not that interesting/sociable and that's why everyone's better friends with each other than you? No? Okay well thanks for coming to my TEDtalk

yeri

Kpop Groupie
Website
amazon.com
Credits
Seungmin
Dino
MJ
Keonhee
Have you ever felt like you're kind of lonely but you don't want to sound like you don't appreciate the friendship people do provide you and it's really your own fault because you're just not that interesting/sociable and that's why everyone's better friends with each other than you? No? Okay well thanks for coming to my TEDtalk
yes

ONF

☕️🫖
Staff member
iShop Manager
SNS Manager
Editor
V.I.P.
Website
rentry.org
Credits
✧ The Final Problem ✧
Peke J (Excalibur)
I want a relationship but I don't want to jump into one just because everyone else is 😔👉👈

~moonlight tea~

Face of The Group
Credits
Eunsang
Hyeongjun
Hangyul
Dohyun
Excuse me but: DO NOT TALK TO WEIRD/RANDOM STRANGERS AND MOST CERTAINLY DO NOT TRY TO HOOK YOURSELF OR OTHER PEOPLE UP WITH THEM dont look down on me
My friend has a bunch of guys she talks to and gives me their snaps, one of them is super cute, so i could hook them up