[ Random Thoughts Thread ]

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

ONF

☕️🫖
Staff member
iShop Manager
SNS Manager
Editor
V.I.P.
Website
rentry.org
Credits
✧ The Final Problem ✧
Peke J (Excalibur)
Haha seventeen has good songs :')

ONF

☕️🫖
Staff member
iShop Manager
SNS Manager
Editor
V.I.P.
Website
rentry.org
Credits
✧ The Final Problem ✧
Peke J (Excalibur)
i've never seen snow before. Where i'm from it doesn't snow
Ah, that's cool I guess? A little bit of snow is pretty, but here we get waaay too much of it and it becomes an issue when you have you shovel out your driveway that got filled with 2 feet of snow overnight 😔

Mussmellow

Kpop Fan
Credits
☆ Kep1er - WA DA DA [Ver. D] ☆
☆ Kep1er - WA DA DA [Ver. C] ☆
☆ SEVENTEEN - Rock With You [Ver. A] ☆
☆ SEVENTEEN - Rock With You [Ver. C] ☆
Ah, that's cool I guess? A little bit of snow is pretty, but here we get waaay too much of it and it becomes an issue when you have you shovel out your driveway that got filled with 2 feet of snow overnight 😔
oooo that doesn't sound fun. Here it gets cold but not to the point that it'll snow. Like this year was especially cold in winter and we hit 0 degrees Celsius at the coldest time of the night but nothing more. During the day it'll be like 16 degrees Celsius which for us is cold. But we should swap one day though just for the fun of it ^^.

• Love
Reactions: ONF

An Okay Rock

Unreal
Staff member
Website
storyofarock.carrd.co
Credits
Maple Syrup
Heart Cookies
Heart Jewel
Mint Chocolate Ice Cream
Why is it whenever some 'quirky' person says "preppy kids all dress the same" that person usually also dresses generically? Like at least the preppy kids look good Samantha whatchu got?

Disregarded

Face of The Group
Credits
CL
Chen
Lay
Jungwoo
I just ordered ReVe Festival Finale and I spent much in my currency, but I'm so excited, like, it's my first ever album and I can't wait to get it, and Imma cry rn

ThoseGoodOldDreams

Maknae
Credits
Yoohyeon
JiU
Suran
Soyeon
I mean i've tried but it doesn't work
Have you ever gone to a nutritionist? Or you could try getting a trainer at your local gym. If need be you can even ask your family doctor for recommendations. Just trust me, starving yourself doesn't work in the long run and leads to more bad than good.