[ Random Thoughts Thread ]

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

ONF

☕️🫖
Staff member
iShop Manager
SNS Manager
Editor
V.I.P.
Website
rentry.org
Credits
✧ The Final Problem ✧
Peke J (Excalibur)
Just found out that this recording studio I was looking at has its own Minecraft server, perhaps I will join it later if it's still active 🤔

🎀♡RYU♡🎀

♡💭𝚁𝚎𝚜𝚝 𝚒𝚗 𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚊𝚍𝚒𝚜𝚎💭♡
Staff member
Credits
✧ Atsushi Sakurai ✧
Kakucho
Imaushi Wakasa
Madarame Shion
"you can't hear their accent when they sing-"
then explain chase atlantic 🤨 how do they somehow have the most australian singing voice i've ever heard, huh? 🤨
I just need Mitchel & or Christian to sing “Okay” to me in my ear, like asmr style 🫠

ONF

☕️🫖
Staff member
iShop Manager
SNS Manager
Editor
V.I.P.
Website
rentry.org
Credits
✧ The Final Problem ✧
Peke J (Excalibur)
Funny how I'm spending all this time on a project for my friends that they won't even see tomorrow because they're all quarantined right now :')

yunaing

Shin Yuna Lover 💞
Credits
Cabbit
Yuna
Light Ring
☆ ITZY - LOCO [Ver. C] ☆
Let me share a little story about my psychology workshop I did today.

So basically my college offers “workshops” that are run by subject teachers so that if a student doesn’t understand something or just wants their work checked over you can visit the workshop and the teacher helps you out. Pretty neat.
Most Wednesdays I attend a workshop with a teacher I’m not familiar with, though seeing her several times has obviously built that familiarity.
Random fact though she’s actually the sister-in-law of my teacher.
Anyways so I needed help with the gender bias topic of our course, and so she sat with a group of us to help us understand gender bias. She asked us for an example wherein women are often mistreated compared to men, and a girl mentions the gender pay gap. So she asks us why the gender pay gap exists. So I explain that bosses often favour men over women as (if we’re basing this off reproductive organs alone) men don’t get pregnant and so the boss doesn’t have to worry about the man taking leave and needing a replacement etc.

This is fair enough right? Like that’s the correct answer. And obviously it’s not what I believe is fair in society but that’s just how the world works. So why am I telling you this story.

Because the teacher is pregnant. I had to explain that pregnant women are the reason women get paid less, to a pregnant woman.

Thank god she’s nice

yunaing

Shin Yuna Lover 💞
Credits
Cabbit
Yuna
Light Ring
☆ ITZY - LOCO [Ver. C] ☆
I feel bad for past me, with how I used to stream every song by my ult group and add every song by my ult group to my playlists even if I didn’t like it. I would convince myself I had to like it because my faves could never release something bad!!! I wish I could just glare past me down and go… no love. You don’t have to like this song