[ Random Thoughts Thread ]

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

yunaing

Shin Yuna Lover 💞
Credits
Cabbit
Yuna
Light Ring
☆ ITZY - LOCO [Ver. C] ☆
CW : vague mentions of violence and stuff like it’s not explicitly mentioned but it’s implied.

Often I wish I wasn’t stuck inside all day. I’m 17 now so logically I think nothing is forcing me to stay inside. But I’m scared my mum would judge me for wanting to walk somewhere alone (she literally judged me yesterday for eating lunch and getting dressed, so X—X). In a year’s time I’ll be about to go to university. But then I remember the rest of this country isn’t as safe as where I currently live, so perhaps even without my mum watching over me I’ll still be stuck alone in my dorm room

sanasideup

divin’ to the galaxy with you
Staff member
Editor
Website
pinkbarbiebandaid.carrd.co
Credits
Sango
AleXa
Eunchae
Garam
I could honestly leave the forums and no one would miss me because no one talks to me lol I could just “poof” and disappear and life would still go on. Maybe I should 🤔
i object, i'm appalled. i would absolutely notice and be sad, thank you very much

sanasideup

divin’ to the galaxy with you
Staff member
Editor
Website
pinkbarbiebandaid.carrd.co
Credits
Sango
AleXa
Eunchae
Garam
I mean, besides the obvious people, no one talks to me 😭
ohhh....maybe ppl are intimidated by you being a mod? like, genuinely. since i became a mod, i've noticed that the only ppl that rly interact w me are other mods and ppl i was already friends/interacted w before being a mod