[ Random Thoughts Thread ]

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

jenosimp

johnny su(h)premacy
Credits
Cherries
Heart Jewel
Pink Rose
Chocolate Strawberry
if you were in space and your rocket or whatever just stopped working, you would keep falling onto you landed on something(?), but what if you didn't land on something? would you just keep falling forever? or do you just kinda float in the air, idk how space works, but ive been thinking about this for a while. idk if you would float or fall😔

kokomi

彡☆
Credits
Username Change
Flower Vase
Berry Tart
Heart Cake
if you were in space and your rocket or whatever just stopped working, you would keep falling onto you landed on something(?), but what if you didn't land on something? would you just keep falling forever? or do you just kinda float in the air, idk how space works, but ive been thinking about this for a while. idk if you would float or fall😔
depends on how high up you are c: if your low enough you would fall back onto earth but if you were too high then ig you would just float arounf

Yeonjun'sDriedScalp <3

Meow
Author
Credits
Day & Night
Yoosung
Yohan Lee
Emma Wilson
I'm pretty sure you would just float or smt, or yk that word which i can't remeber rn bcz bRaInCelLs out for lunch rn. But yeah🤩👍 that didn't make sense😔

ONF

☕️🫖
Staff member
iShop Manager
SNS Manager
Editor
V.I.P.
Website
rentry.org
Credits
✧ The Final Problem ✧
Peke J (Excalibur)
There's no gravity or air resistance in space so if your rocket stopped working, you would continue travelling at that velocity forever, or until your rocket is affected by another force (such as hitting an object).

ONF

☕️🫖
Staff member
iShop Manager
SNS Manager
Editor
V.I.P.
Website
rentry.org
Credits
✧ The Final Problem ✧
Peke J (Excalibur)
There's no gravity or air resistance in space so if your rocket stopped working, you would continue travelling at that velocity forever, or until your rocket is affected by another force (such as hitting an object).
Actually, there's always gravity present but it just depends on how close/far away you are from any nearby objects. If you're in the middle of nowhere, then it's more likely that you won't be as affected by the gravity of another planet or something like that since you're far enough away to not be attracted to it so yeah, you're basically stuck travelling in one direction at a constant speed unless someone/something interferes with you 🤷‍♂️ (or at least that's what I learned, please don't rely on me for knowledge because I know nothing)