[ Random Thoughts Thread ]

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

🎀♡RYU♡🎀

🤪‼️ᗩYE ᗪOᗰIᑎO‼️🤪
Staff member
Credits
✧ Atsushi Sakurai ✧
Kakucho
Imaushi Wakasa
Madarame Shion
Actually, there's always gravity present but it just depends on how close/far away you are from any nearby objects. If you're in the middle of nowhere, then it's more likely that you won't be as affected by the gravity of another planet or something like that since you're far enough away to not be attracted to it so yeah, you're basically stuck travelling in one direction at a constant speed unless someone/something interferes with you 🤷‍♂️ (or at least that's what I learned, please don't rely on me for knowledge because I know nothing)
Suddenly everyone's a scientist 👀

• Haha
Reactions: ONF

_YourAverageFanboy_

Kpop Expert
Website
ohwowok.carrd.co
Credits
Mingi
Box of Chocolates
Cake Slice
Red Rose
I see these cute girls online with their amazing makeup and I'm just like "...gdi I want a girlfriend ;-;" then right nExt to it I see a pic of a Kpop boy from a group I stan and I'm just like "...gdi I want a boyfriend ;-;" thEn I see someone androgynous of of Tik Tok and I'm just like "...gdi I want an enby partner ;-;" then I go to work and I see both the guys I have a crush on and I'm just like "haha brain cells go bRr 👁👄👁"