[ Random Thoughts Thread ]

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

ONF

☕️🫖
Staff member
iShop Manager
SNS Manager
Editor
V.I.P.
Website
rentry.org
Credits
✧ The Final Problem ✧
Peke J (Excalibur)

An Okay Rock

Unreal
Staff member
Website
storyofarock.carrd.co
Credits
Maple Syrup
Heart Cookies
Heart Jewel
Mint Chocolate Ice Cream
To like almost everything you just said, I mean I might seem busy but I'll always make time for you so don't worry about it. Also maybe I want to hear you scream about nothing, you can't make assumptions 🤷‍♂️
Why would i assume youd want to listen to me scream about nothing?
I think you mean yes 👍

ONF

☕️🫖
Staff member
iShop Manager
SNS Manager
Editor
V.I.P.
Website
rentry.org
Credits
✧ The Final Problem ✧
Peke J (Excalibur)
Why would i assume youd want to listen to me scream about nothing?
I don't know but I'm just trying to make it clear that I enjoy talking to you and it doesn't matter what the topic is, if you want to scream about nothing then go ahead because spending time with you is what matters to me 😐
I think you mean yes 👍
No, you're my silly and no one else gets that title 😸

An Okay Rock

Unreal
Staff member
Website
storyofarock.carrd.co
Credits
Maple Syrup
Heart Cookies
Heart Jewel
Mint Chocolate Ice Cream
I don't know but I'm just trying to make it clear that I enjoy talking to you and it doesn't matter what the topic is, if you want to scream about nothing then go ahead because spending time with you is what matters to me 😐
You're busy enough as it is, i can just work up the courage to make a stranger suffer or something. Also it's awkward with one person ._.
No, you're my silly and no one else gets that title 😸
I disagree

ONF

☕️🫖
Staff member
iShop Manager
SNS Manager
Editor
V.I.P.
Website
rentry.org
Credits
✧ The Final Problem ✧
Peke J (Excalibur)
It is what it is, ill just force people into a group chat for my own entertainment, you should be happy youve been spared
I'm not happy but whatever 😿

An Okay Rock

Unreal
Staff member
Website
storyofarock.carrd.co
Credits
Maple Syrup
Heart Cookies
Heart Jewel
Mint Chocolate Ice Cream
You're telling me that I'm too busy for you and it gives me the impression that you might not enjoy being around me 🤷‍♂️
Most of the times you talk to me you tell me you're in the middle of homework or studying or something, i can't assume that you have a lot of free time ._.

ONF

☕️🫖
Staff member
iShop Manager
SNS Manager
Editor
V.I.P.
Website
rentry.org
Credits
✧ The Final Problem ✧
Peke J (Excalibur)
Most of the times you talk to me you tell me you're in the middle of homework or studying or something, i can't assume that you have a lot of free time ._.
Yeah you're right, I can see why you'd think that since I've only been talking about school 😞
but really, don't worry about bothering me, you can message me whenever you feel like talking and I'll be sure to get back to you when I can ^^

An Okay Rock

Unreal
Staff member
Website
storyofarock.carrd.co
Credits
Maple Syrup
Heart Cookies
Heart Jewel
Mint Chocolate Ice Cream
Yeah you're right, I can see why you'd think that since I've only been talking about school 😞
but really, don't worry about bothering me, you can message me whenever you feel like talking and I'll be sure to get back to you when I can ^^
Yeah that's why i want to call other people so you can work and not worry about missing a conversation about nothing from other people because i know i can always message you and that youll message me

Reactions: ONF