Random Thoughts Thread {Anime Edition}

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

๐ŸŽ€โ™กRYUโ™ก๐ŸŽ€

โ™ก๐Ÿ’ญ๐š๐šŽ๐šœ๐š ๐š’๐š— ๐™ฟ๐šŠ๐š›๐šŠ๐š๐š’๐šœ๐šŽ๐Ÿ’ญโ™ก
Staff member

๐ŸŽ€โ™กRYUโ™ก๐ŸŽ€

Staff member
Kind of, I've seen part of it. I have too many animes to finish watching. I know the endings though. Clannad is super good.
Bro what are you watching? Iโ€™m always down for more recs (while I stare at my page long watchlist)

Rengya_Utoma

Maknae
#K4L #Niichi #Occultism #HHGang #IMNOTDOA #FKATL
Credits
Toradora!
Minori Kushieda
Dancing Panda
Winking Face With Tongue
Bro what are you watching? Iโ€™m always down for more recs (while I stare at my page long watchlist)

rn, I'm watching Katekyo Hitman Reborn, Yuru Yuri, Accel World, Death Note, rewatching Jitsu wa watashi wa, rewatching toradora (my fav anime still), rewatching kimi ni todoke (finished a while ago), finished bakuman two months ago,and others. Ouran Highschool Host Club is good too. Oh yeah, I'm also working on all installments of the naruto & dragon ball series. I want to watch yu yu hakusho & jujutsu kaisen. K-On is good too, so is the love live sunishine series. Puella magi madoka magica & Serial experiments lain is goated too. You know what is really nostalgic for me? Blood +, that's an overlooked gem. Saiki K is a good comedy anime.

I'm trying to stick to finishing hitman reborn, but I keep getting distracted.

Rengya_Utoma

Maknae
Credits
Toradora!
Minori Kushieda
Dancing Panda
Winking Face With Tongue
rn, I'm watching Katekyo Hitman Reborn, Yuru Yuri, Accel World, Death Note, rewatching Jitsu wa watashi wa, rewatching toradora (my fav anime still), rewatching kimi ni todoke (finished a while ago), finished bakuman two months ago,and others. Ouran Highschool Host Club is good too. Oh yeah, I'm also working on all installments of the naruto & dragon ball series. I want to watch yu yu hakusho & jujutsu kaisen. K-On is good too, so is the love live sunishine series. Puella magi madoka magica & Serial experiments lain is goated too. You know what is really nostalgic for me? Blood +, that's an overlooked gem. Saiki K is a good comedy anime.

I almost forgot angel beats & chobits

๐ŸŽ€โ™กRYUโ™ก๐ŸŽ€

Staff member

I have a couple of these on my watchlist (K-On, Serial experiments lain, Saiki K, Ouran Highschool Host Club, Toradora, YuruYuri, and Chobits) I already seen Death Note (one of my faves) and Jujutsu Kaisen (first anime I ever watched) and Angelbeats was so fucking good, loved it. Do you like horror anime?

๐ŸŽ€โ™กRYUโ™ก๐ŸŽ€

Staff member
I might start panty & stocking with garterbelt, because that's in line with my personality, and I'm kind of an edgelord sometimes, but I wouldn't recommend it for most people because it can be really offensive.
Iโ€™m about to look it up fr lol

Rengya_Utoma

Maknae
Credits
Toradora!
Minori Kushieda
Dancing Panda
Winking Face With Tongue
I have a couple of these on my watchlist (K-On, Serial experiments lain, Saiki K, Ouran Highschool Host Club, Toradora, YuruYuri, and Chobits) I already seen Death Note (one of my faves) and Jujutsu Kaisen (first anime I ever watched) and Angelbeats was so fucking good, loved it. Do you like horror anime?

Yes, I love horror anime. It's my second favorite after slice of life & romcom animes

๐ŸŽ€โ™กRYUโ™ก๐ŸŽ€

Staff member
Yes, I love horror anime. It's my second favorite after slice of life & romcom animes
Bro yes! Those are my 3 fave genres. Have you seen Another? Good anime if you havenโ€™t

๐ŸŽ€โ™กRYUโ™ก๐ŸŽ€

Staff member
Oh yeah, that's on my watch list! I feel like it would go to a high position on my list of favorite animes pretty quickly
Itโ€™s so good! One of my favorite horror animes, Angels of Death would be second favorite, itโ€™s also good

๐ŸŽ€โ™กRYUโ™ก๐ŸŽ€

Staff member
Have you seen highschool of the dead? That's pretty good, in my opinion.
I havenโ€™t but i read the synopsis for it and it looked pretty good. Might have to add it tbh

Rengya_Utoma

Maknae
Credits
Toradora!
Minori Kushieda
Dancing Panda
Winking Face With Tongue
I need to finish strawberry panic, but it's not that good. I started it, so I'll finish it eventually. It has a special charm to it though.

Oh yeah, and I need to watch welcome to n.h.k & assination classroom. And food wars, and finish bleach, and start haikyuu. Now that I think about it, I have a good amount of animes I need to watch piled up in my watchlist, lol

๐ŸŽ€โ™กRYUโ™ก๐ŸŽ€

Staff member
I need to finish strawberry panic, but it's not that good. I started it, so I'll finish it eventually. It has a special charm to it though.

Oh yeah, and I need to watch welcome to n.h.k & assination classroom. And food wars, and finish bleach, and start haikyuu. Now that I think about it, I have a good amount of animes I need to watch piled up in my watchlist, lol
I have strawberry panic on my watchlist lol

Rengya_Utoma

Maknae
Credits
Toradora!
Minori Kushieda
Dancing Panda
Winking Face With Tongue
I need to watch golden time too, it's made by the person who made toradora, my favorite anime of all time. Btw, I know I'm hyping up toradora, but it's really not for everyone. Nobody thinks it's bad. People like to shit on it for different reasons though, which I all understand. Toradora gave me the hardest & longest period post anime depression syndrome, and it still isn't over tbh after all this time. I'm a twice & toradora enthusiast ๐Ÿ‘!