Random Thoughts Thread {Anime Edition}

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Rengya_Utoma

Maknae
Credits
Toradora!
Minori Kushieda
Dancing Panda
Winking Face With Tongue
Ngl, Tsuna is one of those main characters in shonen anime where you just want to beat them up because they're so useless most of the time. And, even though I'm watching the second to last season, I STILL don't like them pushing Tsuna & that one girl, hol'up, what's her name? Kyoko, I feel like Haru is better, no matter how weird she is. Kyoko's just, too perfect, I don't like her.

Haru seems more human to me, cause everyone has their flaws & vice versa, but Kyoko doesn't do anything wrong. It's like she was created to be Tsuna's love interest only, which she definitely was. Haru has more character, Kyoko is too one-dimensional. She's a good sister, a good friend, a good cook, a good this & that & all that jazz, and doesn't she have ONE flaw. I wanna feel for characters, not zone the fuck out whenever they're on screen! Hell, make Tsuna & Gokudera, or Tsuna & Yamamoto date, homies can give each other kisses too /hj!!! Anything but Kyoko. Do I hate her, definitely not, but do I like her, not so much either.

The thing is, I don't feel ANYTHING for her. She's just... there. I'd rather hate a character with all my heart than feel indifferent about them. There are exceptions of course, but generally, it really conveys that you didn't give a character enough depth to make the viewer have an opinion on them. I've watched at least more than 50 episodes, and I still don't get why Kyoko is so lovable. Y'all really eat that shit up? I really don't give two shits about Kyoko. Reborn's fucking pet Chameleon-transformy-thingy has more character than her.

I'd rather watch paint dry than have a conversation with her if she existed in real life. Not even if you pay me in infinite money, well, actually, it would depend on my mood, but generally, no.

Too Long, Didn't Read; Tsuna is a ***** when he's not using his powers, and Haru is true waifu in my heart. #allmyhomieshatekyoko, #TsunaXAnyOtherCharacterThanKyoko, #GoWatchKatekyoHitmanReborn

Sunshiny_felix7

Makes my heart flutter
Editor
Author
Credits
Anri
✧ Brownie Boy ✧
Gaeul
I'm watching A silent voice right now and it's another sad ending anime so is someone willing to gift me a tissue box ? 🤷‍♀️

Mikasa Ackerman

🕊️🧣🐚
Staff member
Editor
Author
Website
www.instagram.com
Credits
✧ Reki Kyan ✧
✧ Attack on Titan ✧
Vernon
Wonwoo
Yeahhh every little thing he does is funny 😆

Yes, he's Yato. That appearance is based on his imagination while this is how bro actually looks 👇
54a10c4b77764763a7e4196a998bcb64.jpg
I know I called him a stray dog, but he's gradually becoming one of my top favourites!
You guys should give it a watch too, it's one of the best animes out there! Sadly it is quite underrated 🥺

Nezuko-channnnnn

love starts in winter
Author
Website
summer-festival.carrd.co
Credits
✧ Tiny Nezu ✧
Nezuko Kamado
✧ Enhypen Sunoo ✧
Shion
I know I called him a stray dog, but he's gradually becoming one of my top favourites!
You guys should give it a watch too, it's one of the best animes out there! Sadly it is quite underrated 🥺
Yes it is very underrated it popped up and it looked interesting so I decided to watch it! I'll get back to it after I finish catching up with other stuff😓