Random Thoughts Thread {Anime Edition}

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Sunshiny_felix7

Makes my heart flutter
Editor
Author
Credits
Anri
✧ Brownie Boy ✧
Gaeul
WERE YOU DEPRESSED SO YOU BECAME A JJK FAN ?
OR
ARE YOU DEPRESSED BECAUSE YOU ARE A JJK FAN ?

ME : Both I guess 😭😭

Rengya_Utoma

Maknae
Credits
Toradora!
Minori Kushieda
Dancing Panda
Winking Face With Tongue
I'm making a tier list that will definitely offend a lot of people, taste is subjective though. Plus it's all jokes too

Rengya_Utoma

Maknae
Credits
Toradora!
Minori Kushieda
Dancing Panda
Winking Face With Tongue
Some of it doesn't load completely though for some reason :(
0e84878a83fbf65cdc278207b8260a3c.png

Last edited:

Sunshiny_felix7

Makes my heart flutter
Editor
Author
Credits
Anri
✧ Brownie Boy ✧
Gaeul
I agree with this ranking a lot except for some animes of course (Thank you for putting Overlord there I haven't come across many people who have watched it)
Some of it doesn't load completely though for some reason :(
0e84878a83fbf65cdc278207b8260a3c.png

Sunshiny_felix7

Makes my heart flutter
Editor
Author
Credits
Anri
✧ Brownie Boy ✧
Gaeul
OKAY WHY ARE SUKUNA AND CINDERELLA BEING SHIPPED TOGETHER ?!! 😶

Mikasa Ackerman

🕊️🧣🐚
Staff member
Editor
Author
Website
www.instagram.com
Credits
✧ Reki Kyan ✧
✧ Attack on Titan ✧
Vernon
Wonwoo
Yams sensei said something about making some final drafts. I believe Hayashi said something like that too. But, end of the day, it'll definitely be something that is more painful to see. Also, tomorrow's the day. I can't believe it's the end, like the real end. There's nothing after that...
The shingeki after party is something I'm looking forward to although I can't virtually participate. As Kaji san said in the final season, we can gather around and talk about this journey after the end.
I'm still not over with "Itterashshai Eren" and it damn hurts so much when I realize it's the first and the last words of the series. This is just so cruel and beautiful.

Sunshiny_felix7

Makes my heart flutter
Editor
Author
Credits
Anri
✧ Brownie Boy ✧
Gaeul
It isn't just Sukuna, everyone is being shipped with Disney princesses. Look what Gege sensei did to the fandom. Everyone is going nuts at this point.
Yeah I just saw a Nanami and Tiana edit 🥲 At this point the fandom has gone crazy

Sunshiny_felix7

Makes my heart flutter
Editor
Author
Credits
Anri
✧ Brownie Boy ✧
Gaeul
Yams sensei said something about making some final drafts. I believe Hayashi said something like that too. But, end of the day, it'll definitely be something that is more painful to see. Also, tomorrow's the day. I can't believe it's the end, like the real end. There's nothing after that...
The shingeki after party is something I'm looking forward to although I can't virtually participate. As Kaji san said in the final season, we can gather around and talk about this journey after the end.
I'm still not over with "Itterashshai Eren" and it damn hurts so much when I realize it's the first and the last words of the series. This is just so cruel and beautiful.
Just 1 more day left for the final parts 😭
And the new 18 page manga by Isayama sensei is about Levi's childhood ??!! I honestly hoped for a backstory of Hange or Erwin

Rengya_Utoma

Maknae
Credits
Toradora!
Minori Kushieda
Dancing Panda
Winking Face With Tongue
AOT is ending in 2 hours I think. I'm not even a SNK fan at all, haven't watched it, planning on watching it soon, but even I know this will be a historical moment.