Random Thoughts Thread {Anime Edition}

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Seogi

β„œπ”žπ”­π”­π”’π”―π”…π”Άπ”²π”«
Editor
Author
Credits
Dancing Piglet
✧ Cutie Xiumin ✧
Xiumin
✧ XiuXiu ✧
AWKWARD CONFESSION, BEFORE I STARTED DEMON SLAYER I THOUGHT TANJIRO WAS A SLAYER WHO FELL INLOVE WITH A DEMON CALLED NEZUKO... AND WELL.. SHIPPED THEM FOR A BIT BEFORE I STARTED

IM DEEPLY DISSAPOINTED IN MYSELF

Mikasa Ackerman

πŸ•ŠοΈπŸ§£πŸš
Staff member
Editor
Author
Website
www.instagram.com
Credits
✧ Reki Kyan ✧
✧ Attack on Titan ✧
Vernon
Wonwoo
b99b882af01d7f6c0297d8827f466f84.jpg

AWKWARD CONFESSION, BEFORE I STARTED DEMON SLAYER I THOUGHT TANJIRO WAS A SLAYER WHO FELL INLOVE WITH A DEMON CALLED NEZUKO... AND WELL.. SHIPPED THEM FOR A BIT BEFORE I STARTED

IM DEEPLY DISSAPOINTED IN MYSELF

NO WAY! I'M TOO DISAPPOINTED IN YOU SEOGI 😭

@Nezuko-Channnnnn🌸 you need to see this! 😭😭

Nezuko-channnnnn

love starts in winter
Author
Website
summer-festival.carrd.co
Credits
✧ Tiny Nezu ✧
Nezuko Kamado
✧ Enhypen Sunoo ✧
Shion
b99b882af01d7f6c0297d8827f466f84.jpg

NO WAY! I'M TOO DISAPPOINTED IN YOU SEOGI 😭

@Nezuko-Channnnnn🌸 you need to see this! 😭😭
HONESTLY THO 😭
Before I watched demon slayer I didn't know they were siblings eitherπŸ˜” I thought his girlfriend got turned into a demon and he went to turn her back into a human sooo I can't really be mad at seogiπŸ˜… I never SHIPPED them tho!!? Call me weird but the only person I can see Tanjiro in a relationship with is Kanao!😊

Mikasa Ackerman

πŸ•ŠοΈπŸ§£πŸš
Staff member
Editor
Author
Website
www.instagram.com
Credits
✧ Reki Kyan ✧
✧ Attack on Titan ✧
Vernon
Wonwoo
HONESTLY THO 😭
Before I watched demon slayer I didn't know they were siblings eitherπŸ˜” I thought his girlfriend got turned into a demon and he went to turn her back into a human sooo I can't really be mad at seogiπŸ˜… I never SHIPPED them tho!!? Call me weird but the only person I can see Tanjiro in a relationship with is Kanao!😊
Wait really?? Am I the only one who didn't assume that they were a thing πŸ˜‚

Seogi

Editor
Author
Credits
Dancing Piglet
✧ Cutie Xiumin ✧
Xiumin
✧ XiuXiu ✧
HONESTLY THO 😭
YES YES FINALLY SOMEBODY WHO AGREES WITH ME!!!!!!!!!!

Seogi

Editor
Author
Credits
Dancing Piglet
✧ Cutie Xiumin ✧
Xiumin
✧ XiuXiu ✧
Also hear me out, I didn't believe Kanao was in a relationship with Tanjiro at the end, because it felt like she was more there? Like I didn't feel a connection in the manga at all, I thought she was just there like Mutara and Aoi and all that BUT DATING!?

Damn this anime really wants them to be in a relationship, not against it, its kinda my comfort ship because they look cute together but still.

Sunshiny_felix7

Makes my heart flutter
Editor
Author
Credits
Anri
✧ Brownie Boy ✧
Gaeul
Also hear me out, I didn't believe Kanao was in a relationship with Tanjiro at the end, because it felt like she was more there? Like I didn't feel a connection in the manga at all, I thought she was just there like Mutara and Aoi and all that BUT DATING!?

Damn this anime really wants them to be in a relationship, not against it, its kinda my comfort ship because they look cute together but still.
Yes it's a bit complicated to understand their relationship dynamics I would say as of now Kanao cares for Tanjiro and might actually see him as a friend or someone she can trust on
As seen when Tanjiro turned into a demon Kanao used the last form of flower breathing to inject (idk the right word for this) the demon into human cure in him risking her life in the process
Well the anime & manga did want them together as they actually got married and had two great great grandchildren one was named Kanata and I don't remember the other's name

Seogi

Editor
Author
Credits
Dancing Piglet
✧ Cutie Xiumin ✧
Xiumin
✧ XiuXiu ✧
Yes it's a bit complicated to understand their relationship dynamics I would say as of now Kanao cares for Tanjiro and might actually see him as a friend or someone she can trust on
As seen when Tanjiro turned into a demon Kanao used the last form of flower breathing to inject (idk the right word for this) the demon into human cure in him risking her life in the process
Well the anime & manga did want them together as they actually got married and had two great great grandchildren one was named Kanata and I don't remember the other's name
😭😭
Thank you for agreeing with me! I felt like Kanao would just be there to help train and come back later to help in the Infinite Arc, like Genya who appeared in S1 THEN S3 so me finding out they were together was a BIG thing for me to comprihend, they just seem like really cute and close friends imo.
I mean guess, Tanjiro was gonna die anyways and wanted to make children

Sunshiny_felix7

Makes my heart flutter
Editor
Author
Credits
Anri
✧ Brownie Boy ✧
Gaeul
Thank you for agreeing with me! I felt like Kanao would just be there to help train and come back later to help in the Infinite Arc, like Genya who appeared in S1 THEN S3 so me finding out they were together was a BIG thing for me to comprihend, they just seem like really cute and close friends imo.
I mean guess, Tanjiro was gonna die anyways and wanted to make children
Hmmm I think Kanao's main role would start from the Infinity castle arc as of now she is just a side character

Mikasa Ackerman

πŸ•ŠοΈπŸ§£πŸš
Staff member
Editor
Author
Website
www.instagram.com
Credits
✧ Reki Kyan ✧
✧ Attack on Titan ✧
Vernon
Wonwoo

I agree, because in the ending manga panels, their relationship just seemed to be rushed. Same with Inosuke and Aoi. At least Tanjiro and Kanao had small encounters throughout the story, but Inosuke and Aoi didn't have such moments compared to Tanjiro and Kanao. Both relationships should've been built up little by little so there's a development.

Seogi

Editor
Author
Credits
Dancing Piglet
✧ Cutie Xiumin ✧
Xiumin
✧ XiuXiu ✧
I agree, because in the ending manga panels, their relationship just seemed to be rushed. Same with Inosuke and Aoi. At least Tanjiro and Kanao had small encounters throughout the story, but Inosuke and Aoi didn't have such moments compared to Tanjiro and Kanao. Both relationships should've been built up little by little so there's a development.
Yesss! More people who agree! Maybe the author didn't know what to do? Plus it wasn't a romance anime, so it'd be fine for Kanao and all that to just be friends. And yes I totally agree. Aoi and Insouke was just a BIG surprise like wtf? Where did that come from. I'm happy Tanjiro and Kanao ATLEAST had some interaction but it seems so one-sided and unnecessary.

Rengya_Utoma

Maknae
Credits
Toradora!
Minori Kushieda
Dancing Panda
Winking Face With Tongue
Bakuman is better than Death Note, in my opinion of course. Bakuman is so freaking GASSSSS, so is Death Note but that ish is too big brain for me. Death Note is like a tryhard intellectual anime, I ain't trynna think while I'm watching an Anime bro.

Death Note in A Nutshell: Like bro be knowing what the other person is thinking but that person knows that bro knows what they think, but bro also expects for this person to know that they know what they're thinking but that person knows that bro expects for them to know that they know what they're thinking, etc.

Anyways, go watch Bakuman!!!!!!!!! Either ya hate it or ya love it, give it a chance!!!! Bakuman is such an underrated anime for no reason!!!

Seogi

Editor
Author
Credits
Dancing Piglet
✧ Cutie Xiumin ✧
Xiumin
✧ XiuXiu ✧
Bakuman is better than Death Note, in my opinion of course. Bakuman is so freaking GASSSSS, so is Death Note but that ish is too big brain for me. Death Note is like a tryhard intellectual anime, I ain't trynna think while I'm watching an Anime bro.

Death Note in A Nutshell: Like bro be knowing what the other person is thinking but that person knows that bro knows what they think, but bro also expects for this person to know that they know what they're thinking but that person knows that bro expects for them to know that they know what they're thinking, etc.

Anyways, go watch Bakuman!!!!!!!!! Either ya hate it or ya love it, give it a chance!!!! Bakuman is such an underrated anime for no reason!!!
My anger levels reading this: πŸ“ˆπŸ“‰πŸ“‰πŸ“ˆπŸ“ˆπŸ“ˆπŸ“ˆπŸ“ˆπŸ“ˆπŸ“ˆπŸ“ˆπŸ“ˆπŸ“ˆ