OnlyOneOf Official Thread

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Who is your OnlyOneOf bias?

• Total voters
Credits
Y
Seungmin
Jeong Sewoon
I showed my sister the video and she said that if that had happened to her, she would have said to them that it's because she's broke because she bought their album 😂
Haha she’s funny 😂😂 I can imagine her saying that to them and they’d probably just laugh at her since they know that she’s just joking 😂😂

Credits
Y
Seungmin
Jeong Sewoon
I think she would only be half joking - these albums are rather expensive 😂
I was sorta considering on getting their comeback album as well last week but I only wanted to focus on getting CIX’s albums since they are my no.1 ultimate group and I don’t wanna waste any money in getting more albums and other merchs :) onlyoneof is probably either my 2nd or 3rd ultimate at the moment

kelwford

Forum Mod
Website
www.youtube.com
Credits
Jongho
Shinwon
I was sorta considering on getting their comeback album as well last week but I only wanted to focus on getting CIX’s albums since they are my no.1 ultimate group and I don’t wanna waste any money in getting more albums and other merchs :) onlyoneof is probably either my 2nd or 3rd ultimate at the moment
My sister has bought OOO's latest comeback album and I think I will eventually try and get it too one day :D I'm focussed on getting SF9 and ONF's albums right now :giggle:

Credits
Y
Seungmin
Jeong Sewoon
My sister has bought OOO's latest comeback album and I think I will eventually try and get it too one day :D I'm focussed on getting SF9 and ONF's albums right now :giggle:
I’m also focused on getting CIX’s albums right now since I started pre-ordering their latest comeback one last week online. I’ve also purchased their debut album online as well a couple of days ago, and I can’t wait for both of these albums to be shipped to my country and arrive at my place! :D

SummerT01_

Kpop Groupie
Website
www.youtube.com
Credits
Laon
Theo
Jaemin
I have just only just recently gotten into them and they are already one of my ults, wish I got into them a lot sooner, I also have both ver of album line sun goodness in my cart ready to purchase when I get money 😂

ignoring

😶
Staff member
iShop Manager
Editor
Author
Credits
I just came across this recently on twitter and it’s such a wholesome moment as the members got to see the lesbian couple getting proposed in the audience right infront of them 🥺💕 and they even had a big love heart displayed in the background on the stage!