OnlyOneOf Official Thread

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Who is your OnlyOneOf bias?

• Total voters

kelwford

Forum Mod
Website
www.youtube.com
Credits
Jongho
Shinwon
Welcome to the official OnlyOneOf discussion thread!
*We're still waiting for a fandom name*

the rules are simple:
- no bashing/hateful comments
- be respectful to other users
- enjoy your time here

OnlyOneOf (온리원오브) is a seven member group that consist of Nine, Love, Yoojung, KB, Mill, Rie and Junji. They made their debut with “Time Leap” and “Savanna” on May 28, 2019 as 8D Creative’s (RSVP) first boy group.

Official Accounts:
Official Website: onlyoneofofficial.com
Facebook: OnlyOneOfofficial
Twitter: @OnlyOneOf_twt & @onlyoneofmember
Instagram: @onlyoneofofficial

For more info about OnlyOneOf - check out their KProfiles page here!

Last edited:

Nt1naM12

Kpop Groupie
Credits
Albedo/Kreideprinz
Beidou
Jungwoo
Lucas
I'm glad that I found them! :) I don't stan them (yet), but I'll try my best to get to know them better and help them rise and shine, cause they're OnlyOneOf a kind! ;)
P.S.: I really liked their comeback, the song is amazing! (y) You should check it out those who haven't listened to it yet! 👈

kelwford

Forum Mod
Website
www.youtube.com
Credits
Jongho
Shinwon
I'm loving all the love being shown on this thread today! :love:
I had assumed there was already a thread for them, so when I checked today and saw that there wasn't, I knew that I had to make one because the boys deserve all the love :D
@pocky.jr - I'm not sure of a good unhelpful guide, but you should check out this dance medley they did which is probably one of the first things I saw of theirs and is awesome! :)

honeycove

Stan Red Velvet
Credits
Username Change
User Title Change
IM
Jisun
I'm loving all the love being shown on this thread today! :love:
I had assumed there was already a thread for them, so when I checked today and saw that there wasn't, I knew that I had to make one because the boys deserve all the love :D
@pocky.jr - I'm not sure of a good unhelpful guide, but you should check out this dance medley they did which is probably one of the first things I saw of theirs and is awesome! :)
Thanks sis!

Credits
Y
Seungmin
Jeong Sewoon
1725DEDF-542D-4573-9EA1-C46B95E6E8F4.jpeg328E8215-681F-4AB1-9507-07DD53D54774.jpeg
Can we just take a moment to appreciate how absolutely pretty and aesthetic the background is? 💕 Yoojung sitting on the pink brick bench in front of a whole ass pink brick wall is... 😍

kelwford

Forum Mod
Website
www.youtube.com
Credits
Jongho
Shinwon
Haha yeah of course! I don’t even want to experience that either cause then I know for sure that I’ll be completely embarrassed and a bit upset about it as well if I were in her situation 😅😬
I showed my sister the video and she said that if that had happened to her, she would have said to them that it's because she's broke because she bought their album 😂